The Devoted

Tangerine

I like how Ike is used to divide the image in two. I can see the balance in this piece. I would have bunched the characters on the bottom half a little closer together, like you did with the top half. Otherwise, well done!

This is pretty awesome!

Wait a second...it's missing something...hhhmmm...oh, I know!

*Looks for FE:RD's ost. Plays "The Devoted"*

There we go, much better! :3

I like how Ike is used to divide the image in two. I can see the balance in this piece. I would have bunched the characters on the bottom half a little closer together, like you did with the top half. Otherwise, well done!

Oh crap, I didn't notice that! Nice eye.

This is even better than I thought! :3

This is really nicely done - especially love the Black Knight. Also huge props to the background, where although subtle, it looks really good.

Minor thing I have to say is that pegasus riders ride in front of the wings rather than behind. I think that that is an error on FE9/10 more than anything though, but just something to bear in mind. Apart from that, this is a really beautiful piece :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your interest in my art, and thank you especially to the people who commented and voted. If you're interested in seeing more of my art, you can visit my deviantArt gallery, or for the more adventurous, my FurAffinity gallery. I haven't uploaded this to either gallery, but I plan to in the future after I work on it some more.

Also, if you have any other thoughts or feedback, I would definitely like to hear them!

Edited by SirRob