Swordsman of the Plains

Tangerine

I do love watercolors. Everything looks great in this piece. The sky and clouds are well done. I wish the artist would have finished drawing the rest of Guy's waist. Keep it up.

Myrmidon hype. This piece is fantastic. I really like the colors and the texture of the paper you used works really well for this type of art!

This piece has a very strong impression on me. It's vibrant and has a cool attitude! The anatomy is almost spot on too, though the right arm is comparatively shorter to the left (unless of course it has been foreshortened, if so ignore the previous comment). I also think that the thumb needs a small adjustment. The piece makes me feel calm, but upbeat due to the beautiful watercolor and attitude of the character. You can really tell that a lot of love went into it! (Also the ear is a bit short.)

Edited by Makkin

Excellent. I love the detail in his outfit (you really did a great job with his clothes!!!), the hair, the face, the background... All beautifully done. I really love how much the background adds to it. I'm a huge fan of Lyn as "a girl from the plains" but now I might just become a fan of this "Guy from the plains" :)

My only minor criticism is that the way he is holding his sword is a bit awkward.