Desperate Final Call for Sprite Help! (Nulled)

Alex95

My game is nearing completion as all I have left are the sprites. My brother has been drawing them for a long time now (since June, I think), but has now hit a slump and is too focused on his own work to continue. So for one final time, I am asking for help on here.

Conditions:

• This is a freely made game and will be downloaded for free, so no money. Sorry.
  • Parameters and concepts for the sprites can be sent to whomever accepts this request.
  • They are battle and over-world sprites with no animations, so it's a simple still sprite, unless otherwise needed.

My brother has done a majority of the work so far with 57 battle sprites made and about 20 over-world sprite sheets. About 30 battle sprites are left with maybe 5-8 needing over-world representatives.

If you want to see how much work we've put into this, you can view the sprites and other game information here: http://powermastergame.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15877642

It's almost done and I don't want to abandon the project. I've asked for help before back when the game was fairly new in development, but now that there's not much left to do, I'd figure I'd ask one last time.

Please PM me or post here if you want to help!

Edited by Power Master

The monster battlers seem very style-specific so I'm not sure if anyone but the original can really help on new works there.

Might be able to pull an overworld sprite or two for you, depending on the difficulty. RMXP-esque isn't one of my strengths but I'd be up for giving it a shot.

I'm also a little curious, do you have a following or is this on a low-key level? Good luck with it in any case, maybe try rpgmaker.net's forums as well.

Though it may be a little strange to have enemies in multiple styles, I don't think it matters much. The subtitle is "A Strange Journey" after all :)

Anything helps!

I suppose you could say I have a following. I have a number of people waiting to play my game. That's partly why I released the demo, so I can help bridge the gap.

Might be able to pull an overworld sprite or two for you, depending on the difficulty. RMXP-esque isn't one of my strengths but I'd be up for giving it a shot.

I can give you the parameters needed if you want to see what you can do!

Edited by Power Master

Bump for an update

I am no longer looking for help. I am going solo on this project and am going to hand-draw the remaining battlers. Yes, draw! By hand!

It'll actually make it feel more like my own work was put into the game, so don't feel bad for me. I'm constantly improving on my work and this will be a good experience for me anyway.

My brother, in case you're wondering, has left to do work on his own project. Frankly, this is a good thing, as drawing the sprites and putting them in was becoming too time consuming for the both of us. But now, I myself can focus on my own work, coordinate it better, and get it done!

Release date imminent!

Edited by Power Master