Paperblade

Happy valentine's day (soon), fellow forever alone friends. In this thread, we will showcase why we will be forever alone as we lie to and betray our closest friends and family over an internet game, accusing each other of being untrustworthy.

[spoiler="Stolen from Refa's game stolen from my game]1. Don't edit in thread posts.

2. You can either post in thread or communicate via OC (please send all OC logs to me via your Role PM, thanks), just don't spam the thread.

3. Don't be a jerk outside of the usual confines of the game.

4. Night 1 is 48 hours, Night 2 and onwards are 24 hours. This is negotiable before the game starts but not after. 5. Once I receive all actions and publicly declare that, said actions are considered locked and the phase ends. If you don't submit any actions or announce your intent to idle, consequences may be dire.

6. Everyone will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, you will still die.

7. You can't target yourself unless your role specifically states that you can.

8. You can target the dead, but I can't guarantee that will do anything.

9. Should your action fail for any reason, it will count as never having been done. Please ask me for clarification if you're not sure about this.

10. Every player is on the player list (see a list of them below).

11. This game uses aliases (see a list of them below).

12. Wincons and/or roles may be related to the characters, so I take no responsibility for that.

Remember to send your character and alias choices to me. If I don't know much about your character after looking at the top 3 results in google, a few sentences about them would be nice.

[spoiler=Winners]Blitz

Mitsuki

Phase ends in 24 hours at 2000 PST (GMT-8), February 16th.

Game Start

Night 1 end

Night 2 end

Night 3 end

Night 4 end

Game Over

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have time for this!

So as your friendly subforum mod, please let me know if you want me to delete incriminating posts I need to do anything besides watch and prepare a popcorn stand.

HEY ELIE.

IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS.

I'M PROBABLY GOING TO WISH THAT I WAS DEAD.

AND IT WILL BE DELICIOUS.

does that mean I can take over your job as Mod and get myself a juicy promotion?

wait a second, maybe that's a bad thing!

/in but still forcibly add eclipse paperbrad

/in because of reasons. Somehow, I always manage to have reasons to join these games.

Please make it so that N1 ends on Valentine's day, we'll need BLOODSHED

BUT DISCOUNT CHOCOLATE DAY! :P:

does that mean I can take over your job as Mod and get myself a juicy promotion?

wait a second, maybe that's a bad thing!

/in but still forcibly add eclipse paperbrad

Have you ever wanted people you've never met telling you what a terrible human being you are, just for doing your job?

BUT DISCOUNT CHOCOLATE DAY! :P:

Have you ever wanted people you've never met telling you what a terrible human being you are, just for doing your job?

Considering I was married and had associates of my ex-waifu telling me the same thing about both my preferences of parenting, employment and anatomical structure, I'm sure I know the feeling :D

Have you tried not taking jobs that make you a terrible human being?