FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

Polygon got two weeks of good fortune before us UGH.

Anyway, check it out if you're curious as to what your Special Edition will feature.

• Fully detailed box
  • Un-sealed Hardcover Artbook (untranslated notes, include official translations at the end of the book on p.81/82)
  • Lightly sealed cloth N3DSXL sized wrap
  • Game Case, feat Birthright on one side and Conquest on the other
    • Revelation isn't mentioned on the box art

[spoiler=Cloth F/B]

82d72a5f5d.jpg

c0af6453be.jpg

[spoiler=Cartridge]821e3d607c.jpg

[spoiler=Reverse Box sheet...what does this say?]9dbd0a149c.jpg

Art director Kozaki Yusuke's 2015 sig, of course!

[spoiler=Polygon's 2Hr Prologue->Chapter 8 Conquest Stream]

Also, Polygon is about to start a Livestream of the Spec.Edition version.

Click for Revelations Livestream by GameXplain (Starts at 1:30p CST on 2/7/16)

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so beautiful that I'm actually going to cry

It also looks smaller than what I initially thought. For some reason I thought it was going to be big idk why hahaha

Edit: also Hoshido homies and Nohr homies

Edited by carefreejules

I nearly cried when he just slashed the things with the knife. But this all looks so awesome, and i'm really glad the artbook is untranslated but has notes at the back.

2 weeks to go this is going to be beautiful and time to blacklist spoilers again

Little disappointed in the art book. The bits they showed were beautiful, and I really like the timeline and compilation of signatures, but I was hoping for passages detailing why certain aesthetic decisions were chosen and what they took inspiration from.

Granted, I knew it wasn't going to have that since it's only 80 pages, but it's still disappointing.

Ah, it looks great! I mean they kinda repeat the same design over and over again, but oh well. I think that was a really good idea to flip the box art... I might do the same...

Excited for the livestream. He better go in the My Room building so we can see what replaces skinship, if anything...

Well We won't know until they even get to the route, so you have like, an hour + of assumed gameplay to watch given Polygon's track record, to see if they even get that far

Edited by Elieson

Aah, the things I miss out on. Holy moly that looks good! Makes me wish I preordered when I had the chance to. Oh well, it's okay. Just gonna start out with one game, see how everything is, then buy the other two.

Eh--livestream?! I have homework to do, drat!

then again nothing's stopping me from multitasking

Urrrgh Polygonnn. Somehow, I feel I might watch a little of their crappy gameplay, if only to hear more English footage.

About the contents of the SE itself, I like how the artbook includes scenery from the game as well. I have yet to see decent scans of that stuff anywhere. The reverse side of the pouch is also pretty cool.