FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

I'm glad about the changes. Hopefully they're able to muddy Hoshido a bit more, considering how black and white things are in the JP version.

I'll be up-front: skinship is out. There's no way multiple e-mails, Kotaku, and IGN altogether are lying about this.

If you've held on hope for so long after the fact, maybe it's your subconscious saying you'd actually enjoy the game just as much without?

Or, or, and stay with me here, maybe people don't want to fiddle with installing CFW and the fan translations if the dialogue/animations are still present and it's only the touching which is has been removed.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see little chances of face-rubbing remaining given multiple confirmations from Kotaku, IGN, and e-mail responses, although we might want to check his stream for sure. Given that though, the real question becomes, will the LIVE-2D ASSETS still be there in one form or another?

Kinda expected IMO.

I definitely think it would have been a waste with those models if it was just removed so I was expecting a replacement to some degree.

Edited by Tryhard

Well, I can't think of anybody who'd disagree with me saying that the best case scenario happened.

I CALLED THIS! I KNEW IT! IM HAVING A KITTEN RIGHT NOW.

You just hear them talk with the lovely model and the heart fills up.

What? Are you giving birth to a kitten? Are you eating a kitten? What are you doing with a kitten?

Edited by The DanMan