FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

Cut from the stream I believe:

See.

The convos are still there! ...And we were overreacting.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are the grunts and noises they make during the support convos/regular in game dialogue gone? I skipped around (trying to avoid the spoilers, just wanted hear the voices) and when Corrin was talking to Kaze, I didn't hear any of those weird noises usually included. If they're gone, I'm torn cause they were really awkward to hear (especially in public) but at the same time kind of a big part of the supports.

Yeah, no there's grunting or voiced dialogue during the support conversations. I kinda miss them? They made the supports feel lively, even though their voiced lines were often a bit out of place.

I'll miss my scream of SPECIAL DELIVERY though...

So are the grunts and noises they make during the support convos/regular in game dialogue gone? I skipped around (trying to avoid the spoilers, just wanted hear the voices) and when Corrin was talking to Kaze, I didn't hear any of those weird noises usually included. If they're gone, I'm torn cause they were really awkward to hear (especially in public) but at the same time kind of a big part of the supports.

In support conversations they're gone; everywhere else is voiced AFAIK, including around My Castle and in its buildings.

Am I the only that prefers this English version of skinship? >.>

It's like, inviting someone to chat and then your relationship builds. Seems logical and grounded, really.

(Although, I think the best of all worlds would have been "unlocking" touching once married - because married people touch - but I think Nintendo wanted a less dating-sim mechanic for Western audiences)

(Although, I think the best of all worlds would have been "unlocking" touching once married - because married people touch - but I think Nintendo wanted a less dating-sim mechanic for Western audiences)

That's actually a nice idea~ I wonder if they kept the sexual dialogue

Edited by SaltyPearl

"You may call me Marth."

"Really?"

"No."

Good times..

Oh well at least I'll hopefully get to the point where I can read it in their voices again.

Though I would have given anything for the Pieri/Felicia support to hear Felicia go "WE'VE GOT TROUBLE" when she shows up.

Does anyone know where in the stream I can find Silas' voice? I can't find it cause I keep jumping around. I don't want to watch for too much of an extended period of time because of *says for the millionth time* spoilers.

lmao I actually just reached this part

It's like, around 1 hour, 53 minutes or so

And he sounds really good imo!

Does anyone know where in the stream I can find Silas' voice? I can't find it cause I keep jumping around. I don't want to watch for too much of an extended period of time because of *says for the millionth time* spoilers.

At about 2:24:37 is when he first appears.

lmao I actually just reached this part

It's like, around 1 hour, 53 minutes or so

And he sounds really good imo!

Thank you!! He sounds more...gruff I guess than I expected. I thought he would have a slightly more sweet, jokester/buddy voice.

At about 2:24:37 is when he first appears.

Thank you!

Edited by kisooni

Everyone's talking about the "Elise is technically an adult" thing and I'm just sitting here relieved that Iago doesn't sound like Excellus.

i will be scared as hell if that was the case o_o

I wanna hear the voices too but Im just too lazy to find that one momentin a 2 hr+ video... lol

I don't mind the skinship thing. I can now go to the private quarters in the public without worrying that people will be staring at me >DD

Am I the only that prefers this English version of skinship? >.>

It's like, inviting someone to chat and then your relationship builds. Seems logical and grounded, really.

I could get on board with this.

i will be scared as hell if that was the case o_o

I wanna hear the voices too but Im just too lazy to find that one momentin a 2 hr+ video... lol

I don't mind the skinship thing. I can now go to the private quarters in the public without worrying that people will be staring at me >DD

Here is Iago's voice, Lobo :3

Edit: Changed the hyperlink because I got it wrong.

Edited by Mox

I just find it funny that many are complaining about the lack of lip-syncing in the Live 2D conversations.

After playing 170 hours of Xenoblade Chronicles X, I barely seem to care about lip-syncing anymore as long as I'm okay with the voice and dialogue itself.

If necessary, I can just imagine them lip-syncing in my head. :)

Oooohhhh, I'm so excited now! The game looks awesome. :wub: I'm very happy with the end result of the whole skinship thing!

I like pretty much all of the voices. Even Felicia's! She just sounds like a normal (maybe kinda awkward) girl to me. Even the "we've got trouble" line doesn't really bother me. The only line that kiiiiiinda made me cringe was Corrin's "I did it!" Hahaha.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

M=Xandar, Ryoma's were done nicely.

F=Sakura, Elise, Rinkah and Flora's voices were very nicely done!

Hoping that Jap audio becomes available later as Nintendo is in a hurry to releasing it right now. The skinship was done specifically to wife, husband and homo only. It should have been this way since the very start. With everyone else, you get normal support increases.

Edited by PuffPuff

M=Xandar, Ryoma's were done nicely.

F=Sakura, Elise, Rinkah and Flora's voices were very nicely done!

Hoping that Jap audio becomes available later as Nintendo is in a hurry to releasing it right now. The skinship was done specifically to wife, husband and homo only. It should have been this way since the very start. With everyone else, you get normal support increases.

Sorry, but probably not. The current theory is that Dual Audio wasn't available because of licensing issues, particularly with VALSHE and Renka. After all, Hitori Omou is Renka's debut single (i.e. very important to her career and the company she works with) and videos of the song were taken off Youtube, not to mention that Japan takes voice acting more seriously than the West some contracts (not necessarily with Fates though) to the point that some are so restrictive that the VA's work can't be used at all outside of Japan. It's possible that whoever said no to Dual Audio (probably the company that either VALSHE or Renka work for) would've changed their minds if NoA or whoever paid for the license to use it outside of Japan, but if they weren't willing to pay to have it in the base game I doubt they'll change their minds.

Edited by Phillius