FE Special Edition Unboxing and Fates LiveStream Central

Elieson

Who the hell gets game over. Is he playing casual? He better be specifically for the stream so we can get the full effect od the characters.

Im pretty sure he did not mean to get a game over live. He doesn't seem like he plays Fire Emblem often. He admitted it has been a year since he played Awakening and he seems to have a minimal grasp of the general mechanics of the game.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is not as bad a player as the GameXplain chump. So if he got a game over, its probably a miscalculation. Hes not super good like we are, but he isnt a shit FE player.

I stopped watching mid chapter four because there are some things i want to save for when i get the game. I dont want everything ever spoiled. curious to see what skinship is replaced with tho. I like Gunther's voice and am pleased with the video guy pronouncing his name properly.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Tbh chapter 5 hard classic caught me off guard so eh. Hope he does okay.

EDIT: we all wanna see what the petting has been replaced by, I cant watch any longer so I'll rely on you guys.

Edited by GrayClouds23

Regarding the attitude of the Hoshidan royalty against Nohr

Ryoma says Nohrian filth against Xander and Corrin's Nohrian siblings in the prologue

Hinoka calls them Nohrian scum (which is also VA recorded along the dialogue)

In Ch. 3 she again refers to them as Nohrian scumbags (or did she say scallywags? I think she said scumbags)

Hoshido's very much going the Nohr-bashing in their language in the localisation it seems (which some people have predicted previously)

Is anyone else feeling...particularly anxious/nervous about what might happen in My Room? Like, for me, I'm completely fine with change since I'm good at adapting so however they decide to deal with this, I doubt I'll be upset but I can't help but just feel really anxious about this.

Is anyone else feeling...particularly anxious/nervous about what might happen in My Room? Like, for me, I'm completely fine with change since I'm good at adapting so however they decide to deal with this, I doubt I'll be upset but I can't help but just feel really anxious about this.

I am. For me that's the sole deciding factor on whether I actually buy the game or not.

Regarding the attitude of the Hoshidan royalty against Nohr

Ryoma says Nohrian filth against Xander and Corrin's Nohrian siblings in the prologue

Hinoka calls them Nohrian scum (which is also VA recorded along the dialogue)

In Ch. 3 she again refers to them as Nohrian scumbags (or did she say scallywags? I think she said scumbags)

Hoshido's very much going the Nohr-bashing in their language in the localisation it seems (which some people have predicted previously)

I'm glad about the changes. Hopefully they're able to muddy Hoshido a bit more, considering how black and white things are in the JP version.

I am. For me that's the sole deciding factor on whether I actually buy the game or not.

I'll be up-front: skinship is out. There's no way multiple e-mails, Kotaku, and IGN altogether are lying about this.

If you've held on hope for so long after the fact, maybe it's your subconscious saying you'd actually enjoy the game just as much without?

"Invite allies over in the afternoon or nighttime to get to know them better. If you marry someone, new events will occur."

Sounds like more things will go down than just a black screen so hopefully that's the case.

Edited by carefreejules

I'm glad about the changes. Hopefully they're able to muddy Hoshido a bit more, considering how black and white things are in the JP version.

I'll be up-front: skinship is out. There's no way multiple e-mails, Kotaku, and IGN altogether are lying about this.

If you've held on hope for so long after the fact, maybe it's your subconscious saying you'd actually enjoy the game just as much without?

I'm sure the ability to touch is confirmed out, but I'm just holding on to the hope that we still get the extra dialogue. I can live without the petting if that's the case.

Edited by Swirl-Theory