Characters you're sad you're missing out on?

Knight

So, I'm planning on getting Conquest and playing it first, and eventually I'll probably get onto playing Birthright and the DLC path. However, while those options are away from my grasp, I'm going to be disappointed that I won't be able to recruit some of those characters. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way, which characters are you disappointed in not getting because you aren't buying the other version/not playing that route first?

There's actually a lot of Hoshido characters I like, they are:

Hana, Ryoma, Hinoka, Rinkah, Asama, and Crimson

I don't really know much about the characters, I mostly just like their designs. I don't really see any appealing 2nd gen characters.

Hm

In Nohr, I really like Nyx, Flannel, and Effie, and I'm missing out on them…sigh...

Ophelia too!

EDIT: fairly certain you can tell I'm going hoshido lmao but me being me I decided i better mention that

Edited by Shadowess

Yukimura cuz im doing Conquest first and hes kinda easy to miss even in Birthright, im told. Either way...i am gonna miss not having that Rock Lobster own everything on the map too.

Note: I did get the SE so im technically not missing out on anyone ultimately.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Well, I am getting SE, so I can't say I'll miss anyone

But lemme talk about younger me (mostly a year or so ago)

I was so sure I'd get Conquest because

1) Cinnamon Rolls

2) Blarth

3) Harder Path

But then I saw a fox sprite for Hoshido & I was like: DAMMIT I CAN ONLY GET CONQUEST (since my mom HATES it when I buy two Pokemon games just because they are a little different, so I was sure she'd only let me buy one)

And I was sad that I wouldn't get the foxy fox

As you see, I won't have that problem now; but for younger me, it was a disappointing issue

When playing Birthright, I will miss having Arthur, Effie, Flannel, and Niles around. Effie and Flannel are such great tanks, Niles is a fantastic mage killer, and Arthur... is Arthur. No explanation required. They were all just really fun to use in Japanese Conquest.

When playing Conquest, I will miss Saizou, Oboro, Takumi, and Tsubaki. The former two have really unpredictable growths which make them fun, Takumi is just a killer archer, and Tsubaki is fun to use as an early pegasus knight.

I'm getting the SE, so there's no character I'll truly miss out on, but playing through each version sure does make me miss some from the one I'm not playing...

Edited by Delfino

superior hoshidan

But my bf is getting me special edition (bless his heart) so I won't really miss out on them, but I guess for Birthright I'll miss having Niles, Effie, Flannel, Elise, Leo, Chalotte, and Flora. I tihnk i'll miss Benny a bit too. Hehe, Benny...

I am going to miss Leo, Odin, and Niles a hell of a lot, when I play Birthright. I'm going to play both Conquest and Birthright side by side to alleviate that.

Edited by Leif

Playing Birthright...everyone.

Playing Nohr...Sakura.

Edited by PuffPuff

In Hoshido: Leon, Camilla, Niles

In Nohr: Oboro, Kaze, Scarlet

Forgot Kaze is in both routes :D

I am going to miss Leo, Odin, and Niles a hell of a lot. When I play Birthright. I'm going to play both Conquest and Birthright side by side to alleviate that.

Ha, I also came to this decision after not being able to choose. :) Edited by Book Bro

Since I am going Nohr first I really like the ninja brothers and the Hoshido royal family. It sucks I will miss out on them but that is why I am getting Revalation when it comes out. Especially Hinoka and Ryoma. Those two have really grown on me for some reason.

I'm hoping to get the Special Edition so I don't miss out. That said, I still don't know which route I'll play first, so...

On Birthright: Elise, Peri, Arthur (as a character), Leon, Xander

On Conquest: Hinoka, Sakura, Hana, Reina, Scarlet, Setsuna