We Found Out What Happened To Skinship!

Captain Karnage

Maybe I'm spoiled to the Metal Gear games, but I would love to unlock monologues from those you have a higher support level with.

I think 2 or 3 lines more is logical.

Monologues would indeed have been lovely.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I be correct to assume that the amount of dialogue spoken would gradually increase as the support bond with the character increases?

Edit: I don't expect any monologues but like two or more lines.

I know in the Japanese version, after you got a character to an A rank, they'd have several "heart meters" that needed filling by face-petting them, and when you filled all of the hearts (one per session), they'd have a short monologue that's like 15 seconds, 3-4 sentences long. I'd assume that'll remain the same, just with one heart filling per time you invite the character.

I know in the Japanese version, after you got a character to an A rank, they'd have several "heart meters" that needed filling by face-petting them, and when you filled all of the hearts (one per session), they'd have a short monologue that's like 15 seconds, 3-4 sentences long. I'd assume that'll remain the same, just with one heart filling per time you invite the character.

That certainly sounds hopeful. Thanks for your observation!