MyCastle Codes

CaitlynMellark

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made it so my castle should be easy to beat. Please let me know if I messed up and it's not a cakewalk. My code is in my sig.

Only thing I would recommend is taking out the Dusk Dragon Statue; not that it makes it more difficult, just more time-consuming than it needs to be thanks to having to mash through damage and auto-heals every turn.

Please Visit & Seize My Castle! ;):

Resources : Meat, Daikon, Coral, Emerald

Available skills : Aptitude, Vantage, Replicate, Death Blow, Profiteer

[spoiler=My Castle Address]1poIOsr.png

1-rank to go! Please help My Castle grow! ;):

[spoiler=Rewards]C6T5bDt.png

My castle:

02171-96113

21298-50668

I have berries and emeralds! Also, if you visit and leave an accessory I'll visit your place in turn and give you a ninja mask! (The coolest of accessories, in my humble opinion)

I visited and gave you some Glasses.

I put this in another thread but might as well through it here:

Castle Address (Mariejois):

13159-12459

57331-17657

I've slowly begun collecting some high-end skills on my units through My Castle despite being on Stage 15 (not impossible ones, though). I will warn though, I need to redesign mine to be more friendly, as I just build any available building immediately and My defenders are likely aggressive. I'm not really going for competitive PVP or anything and my understanding is visitors and battles are good even if you lose? Regardless, Nohr Male Swordmaster with Swordfaire. Odin has Tomefaire. Niles has Bowfaire. Felicia has Sol. Selena is a Great Lord but I don't think you can buy DLC skills anyway. Otherwise most of the characters are in base classes or haven't been updated as defenders since I acquired them.

This should be an easy seize now, by the way. If not, someone let me know.

Here is a link to mine : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk8VHzAjw.

I dunno why it says "Pleased to meet" when I had say it "Hello" but whatever (it's "fixed" now but I'm to lazy to make another image for something so small). I have everyone on hold so if you want to buy anything, you can just walk by and not worry about anything.

Edited by December Knight

My Castle Address: 10547-11110

32786-72338

My Crops Are: Beans and Jade

I ALWAYS give accessories to the castles that I visit. If I don't, it was by accident (sometimes I hit the arena up before sending the accessory). I, also, always visit those that visit me. Thanks :D

My Castle now has Soleil and Sophie with Aptitude, feel free to seize my castle, and please leave an accessory.

Address

05107-66614

62592-54117

Also does anyone have other kids with Aptitude? I'm not looking for hacked Gen 1 units.

00573-59917

05393-14583

My Castle has peaches and jade for the taking. Also features a gold armory/item shop/arena. I haven't built additional defenses for castle battles or create any particular battle formations, though I didn't demolish Lilith's Shrine and my units are just the main units I use during the story minus Ryoma.

Edited by Samias

My Castle code is 00797 - 18976 - 58453. In Nohr I have all gold buildings, however I did not build the smithy, prison, mess hall, or einherjar shop. My resources are Onyx and Cabbage. In Hoshido I've built all buildings, however most are silver; the resources are gold level. I have Rice and Topaz. ... I actually don't know how castle codes work when you've got more than one?