deleted

Inactive Account404

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that the shading of your tomato is very detailed, but when I compare it to your drawing of Sakura, her face is not shaded as much. I would suggest imagining a light source and deciding from which direction the light is coming and to use the colors accordingly. The tomato has about 4 different shades of red, while Sakura's face only has 1 shade of peach. Re-use the techniques that you learn from WiiU Art Academy. When painting, it is often helpful to remember a few rules of thumb. I hope this helps! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Shaman

Never hesitate with art. You have to jump right into it. You may not like the results at first, it may not look the way you want it to, but you have to remember that this is what practice is all about. It is about being dissatisfied with your work at first, then when you are ready to draw or paint again, you will do so with more experience and a clearer image of what you want. You will find yourself becoming more and more satisfied with your work and confident in your abilities, as you get used to practicing. Keep it up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...