Your Opinion on Brides.

Jotari

110 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Bride Class?

• Awesome. Kicking ass in dresses is what I always wanted.
    • It's silly and impractical and you should feel bad for liking it.
    • Bows, staves and lances! Who cares what it looks like?
    • Boo, DLC. Thumbs down.
    • Why did they make Erikia of all people a bride? It doesn't even use swords!?
    • I don't care how they fight, everyone looks so pretty wearing dresses!
    • It's fun but I'd rather have more Dread Fighters.
    • It's horribly sexist. Men should be allowed to wear dresses too!
    • It depends on a lot of things because I'm an indecisive person and none of these other options were good enough for me.

The principle behind the class is cool. Whyever they chose to put a fighter in a wedding dress (I can think of only few other clothes that would be stupider to wear on a battlefield) is beyond me.

Also, leave Eirika alone. Poor bb.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of only few other clothes that would be stupider to wear on a battlefield

You mean like a transparent, skin-tight black body veil complete with exposed pieces of metal that make skin contact? Or bare thighs when riding a creature with an extremely rough and chafing surface?

It may be impractical or downright dangerous, but it's in good company.

You mean like a transparent, skin-tight black body veil complete with exposed pieces of metal that make skin contact? Or bare thighs when riding a creature with an extremely rough and chafing surface?

Or a freakishly large metal collar on an otherwise naked torso? Or whatever the hell knights are wearing?

It may be impractical or downright dangerous, but it's in good company.

Those number among them. Now that I think about it, there are many costumes that are just as impractical as a freaking wedding dress.

Especially since armour can look so freaking badass. It only needs a bit creativity.

I absolutely adore putting Lucina and Virion!Severa in their Bride outfits because the dress goes so nicely with their hair. I also like that Lucina uses her Bride skills and costume from time to time in Project X-Zone 2, even though it's weird to see her in a wedding dress when she's fighting alongside her dad.

I haven't downloaded the DLC, so I wouldn't know. Eirika is a weird choice for its mascot, though.

It's impractical, and I have an issue with Eirika not having access to sword in this class (but hey, it's not like there weren't spotpass characters whose starting class didn't have their original weapon type and even had illogical modifiers *cough*Lachesis/L'Arachel*cough*)

Lachesis is a Master Knight, literally every single weapon type is her original weapon type and therefore makes sense.

Ridiculousness aside, the Bride class is gorgeous. Inappropriate for a battlefield, but gorgeous!

This is about how I feel. The class is weird and silly and I'm not sure what they were thinking when they made it, but it sure looks good. Its skills and weapon selection are pretty great, too.

I'm conflicted. But I'd be more bothered if it weren't a DLC class, I guess.

It's my favorite class ever. Only downside is that it's genderlocked.

I'll say this as someone who's favorite Lord is Eirika: It's silly, but I don't think using her as the Bride example demeans her character. She even recognizes the silliness of it all. Yeah there's something to complain about her not being able to use swords in her DLC, but Alm (who's my second favorite lord, coincidentally) doesn't get bows either, so feh.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/images/5/54/B01-094HN.png

From FE's very own Cipher. What a shame heroes don't look like that ingame.

Yeah, I HATE the Awakening Hero design. Which is why when I went on the wiki one day and saw this:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/a/a9/FatesBraveHeroPortrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20150703013541

I was immediately psyched for Fates.

Edited by Alastor15243

It's interesting, but I'd like it better if it and Dread Fighter weren't gender-locked.

Walhart in a bride dress, you know you want it.

But in all seriousness, Groom would be interesting.

Don't forget Gangrel. That is one that I want to see in game in a bride's dress that is :XD: also I like the idea of non gender locked classes.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

I thought this topic is about Brides though. o3o

And it is, we just happen to be trying to create gender equality here. Which reminds me can anyone find a shot of Chrom in the bridal outfit :XD: I think he might actually be able to pull it off :P: