Good Smile making Elise Nendoroid

Endorph

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks absolutely adorable! I wonder if they plan to make other characters from the game (maybe Sakura to match? or Camilla?)

i'll guess its sakura - smol sisters get smol nendroids

Elise is cute, but... I'd rather have Ryoma. :P

I think Elise is a good start for figmas to see if people would even buy them - cute little sister + cute figma. I don't doubt we'll have some Ryouma figma or nendroid (it'll probably take a while for that lobster detail)

I think Elise is a good start for figmas to see if people would even buy them - cute little sister + cute figma. I don't doubt we'll have some Ryouma figma or nendroid (it'll probably take a while for that lobster detail)

Yeah, Ryoma is pretty detailed and that hair would be tough to sculpt. I'd rather we call him Porcupine Lord though, cuz that hair. :P That's what I like to call him, anyway.

I hope that they make a Xander one to go with her.

Just kidding. I hope she sells well and that Sakura will get one, too. That way both Nohr and Hoshido fans can buy a figure of their cute little "sisters".

Oh yeah, this reminded me to go buy a Ryoma keychain and I did on eBay for just $14 with free shipping. Woot! :D <3 that porcupine lord. :3

Wish Freddy had been that cheap though, I could only get him for about $25...

Edited by Anacybele

Elise is cute, but... I'd rather have Ryoma. :P

also me ^

Ryoma and Marx nendos/figmas/scales when

I wonder what she'll come with or what kind of nendo she'll be. The nendoroid for Caeda is amazing in that it comes with an actual mini pegasus, and Marth of course has Falchion... and they're both articulated.

Either way, I was hoping Wonfes would show some kind of Fire Emblem something, and it did. Muh hype. Between all the FE stuff coming out along with Touken Ranbu, I'm... super broke but super happy hah.

also me ^

Ryoma and Marx nendos/figmas/scales when

I wonder what she'll come with or what kind of nendo she'll be. The nendoroid for Caeda is amazing in that it comes with an actual mini pegasus, and Marth of course has Falchion... and they're both articulated.

Either way, I was hoping Wonfes would show some kind of Fire Emblem something, and it did. Muh hype. Between all the FE stuff coming out along with Touken Ranbu, I'm... super broke but super happy hah.

Elise is a troubadour, right? Do you think she might come with a horse?

Maybe that would be too complicated. It would also bring up her price by quite a bit..

Maybe that would be too complicated. It would also bring up her price by quite a bit..

IIRC, the Caeda/Shiida Nendoroid comes with a Pegasus so probably.

It's entirely possible that she could come with a horse.

Caeda's concept art didn't have a pegasus in it when she was first revealed (and iirc her pegasus didn't show up until they actually had a coloured prototype of the final nendoroid to show off), so there's that.

And yeah, of course that would just make Elise more expensive, then. So GS might not do it unless they have confidence it will sell well.