Good Smile making Elise Nendoroid

Endorph

It's entirely possible that she could come with a horse.

Caeda's concept art didn't have a pegasus in it when she was first revealed (and iirc her pegasus didn't show up until they actually had a coloured prototype of the final nendoroid to show off), so there's that.

And yeah, of course that would just make Elise more expensive, then. So GS might not do it unless they have confidence it will sell well.

Of course they will. Have you seen the exclusive deals they have been racking up lately? Gamestop has gone savage with these deals. The Azura, Ryoma, and Xander are an example of Fe merch they have exclusive. Edited by Radiance

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they will. Have you seen the exclusive deals they have been racking up lately? Gamestop has gone savage with these deals. The Azura, Ryoma, and Xander are an example of Fe merch they have exclusive.

Eheh, I meant GoodSmile (the company that produces Nendoroids) when I said GS, not Gamestop.

But yeah, the keychains. Hell, I work at gamestop and I was even surprised to see that we got the keychains as preorder bonuses... We've got Figmas, Play Arts, Nendoroids and stuff now too, so it would be interesting if any more upcoming FE merch makes its way to our store shelves. :Y

Eheh, I meant GoodSmile (the company that produces Nendoroids) when I said GS, not Gamestop.

But yeah, the keychains. Hell, I work at gamestop and I was even surprised to see that we got the keychains as preorder bonuses... We've got Figmas, Play Arts, Nendoroids and stuff now too, so it would be interesting if any more upcoming FE merch makes its way to our store shelves. :Y

I feel like I am sulking in a corner due to you saying it was not gamestop and making that last post pointless lol. It is cool that we got this at least and I got the special edition. Yeah! Edited by Radiance

Of course they will. Have you seen the exclusive deals they have been racking up lately? Gamestop has gone savage with these deals. The Azura, Ryoma, and Xander are an example of Fe merch they have exclusive.

The keychains aren't really truly GS exclusive considering they're also sold like the awakening keychains and you could've gotten them with the other sibs through amiami while they were still available. It's just you get them for free with your preorder in GS.

I mean I have Ryouma right here and I own Marx too

I know that. I forgot to say in the U.S in general. Those things are expensive. Getting an Olivia is quite the misfit I would expect. These are free so it is great. I understand your point though

Oh yeah, this reminded me to go buy a Ryoma keychain and I did on eBay for just $14 with free shipping. Woot! :D <3 that porcupine lord. :3

Wish Freddy had been that cheap though, I could only get him for about $25...

Did you preorder Fates with Gamestop? Cuz if you did, you'd get a Ryouma keychain and a Marx and an Aqua.

Elise Nendoroid? Me wanty! If its cute enough, i might actually get one!

Ooh, that Elise Nenodroid is so cute. I may hold off on purchasing unless a Sakura one appears as well.

Dat Kylo Ren though...if a maskless version comes out I'm definitely getting that.

Hey guys, I love that Fire Emblem is getting more merchandise. I like the Elise addition to the line with Marth and Shiida. I'm surprised it wasn't a more popular character (not to hate on Elise fans or anything) *cough* Camilla *cough*

But the good news is, my friends, we have an opportunity to voice ourselves here. I voted for Camilla, but vote for who you want. I recommend keeping it in the realm of Fire Emblem Fates because it's the only game relevant and profitable from a business standpoint. But here's the link. We need more Fire Emblem Nendoroids! I think any vote for Fire Emblem is a good vote, despite the character.

https://event.goodsmile.info/nendoro10thanniv/en/survey/

Good Smile is also holding a survey, where you can request which character from any series that you'd like to see become a Nendoroid next for their 10th anniversary! :>

So, this is your chance to request another character from Fire Emblem Fates, or any Fire Emblem game for that matter!

EDIT: My first ninja'd, whoops!

Edited by carefreejules

Good Smile is also holding a survey, where you can request which character from any series that you'd like to see become a Nendoroid next for their 10th anniversary! :>

So, this is your chance to request another character from Fire Emblem Fates, or any Fire Emblem game for that matter!

EDIT: My first ninja'd, whoops!

I voted for Xander, he seems like a good (and more likely to be selected) choice. Besides, who wouldn't want to see an adorable Nendoroid of him.

Ooh, awesome! Obviously, I voted Ike. <3 I MUST have more Ike stuff! I need as many Ike fans to help me here as possible too, because we ALL should have more Ike stuff! I wouldn't care how expensive an Ike Nendoroid is either!

And, I mean, I'd think Fates characters like Corrin, Ryoma, and Xander are probably givens no matter what the poll results. :P

EDIT:

Besides, who wouldn't want to see an adorable Nendoroid of him.

I wouldn't. He looks tacky to me.

EDIT2: Oh crappies, I forgot to specify in the comment section that it should be RD Ike! Well, hopefully they'd go with that design anyway since that's the one being used in games today.

Edited by Anacybele

I voted for Xander, he seems like a good (and more likely to be selected) choice. Besides, who wouldn't want to see an adorable Nendoroid of him.

I was considering voting for Xander as well, but gave up thinking I would be the only one who would vote for him... Now that there are some other supporters (or at least one other...), I feel more confident and will fill in the form now. :D

I tried my Gmail and my sasktel. Neither of them worked. Then I remembered I had a Hotmail account when I was 8. I tried that and it worked. I am so angry.

Anyways, I voted for Sakura. She and Elise match a little, being counterparts and all. If she does end up getting a nendoroid, then both Nohr and Hoshido fans can get a fates nendoroid. The reason I did not vote for another royal is because nendoroids are very cute, like the little sisters. Sexy/elegant/stern doesn't have the same effect on a nendoroid. Besides, I'm sure many of you would prefer scales or figma for Xander, Ryouma, Camilla, Azura, etc. I don't know, Sakura just makes the most sense to me.

Edited by wumples