Hoshido Pairings

HappyHawlucha

So, Fates is out in 'Merca in a week and bit, but us damn Europeans don't get it for another god knows how many months, so I thought i would plan some of my pairings for it, it's better to be prepared, right?

So here are my current plans, there's only a few, but please give me your suggestions:

MU X Hinata

Azura

Rinkah X Ryoma

Hinoka X Kaden

Takumi

Sakura

Jakob

Felicia

Kaze

Hana X Saizo(u)

(T)subaki

Orochi

Silas

Mozu

Setsuna

Azama

Hayato

Oboro

Kagero(u)

Edited by HappyHawlucha

Orochi/Hayato for sure, in Hoshido Hayato have bad bases so you want to bench him, Orochi speed isn't that great so those are my types to bench, also they're both magic units so Syalla will benefit from them.

You're going to use Asama, if yes then offensivly or as staff user?

Orochi/Hayato for sure, in Hoshido Hayato have bad bases so you want to bench him, Orochi speed isn't that great so those are my types to bench, also they're both magic units so Syalla will benefit from them.

You're going to use Asama, if yes then offensivly or as staff user?

I will most likely make him into a Mountain Priest, which would give him access to both Batons & Naginatas, which would give Asama the opportunity to do both, and since he has a high strength growth, he would benefit being able to attack physically too. However, he does have a strange deficiency for magic, with his Strength growth as a Priest being 25% higher than his Magic growth, so I will probably use him as a secondary healer once he promotes, he is such a strange unit...

I will most likely make him into a Mountain Priest, which would give him access to both Batons & Naginatas, which would give Asama the opportunity to do both, and since he has a high strength growth, he would benefit being able to attack physically too. However, he does have a strange deficiency for magic, with his Strength growth as a Priest being 25% higher than his Magic growth, so I will probably use him as a secondary healer once he promotes, he is such a strange unit...

Yeah, he is, however best for him would be promote at lvl 10 for dread fighter or something else. If you want to make him scound healer it's fine as well~

Yeah, he is, however best for him would be promote at lvl 10 for dread fighter or something else. If you want to make him scound healer it's fine as well~

Dread Fighter sounds like it's a good class for him, also, does his secondary class tree, the Herb Merchant line, offer anything for him, or is it very average?

Dread Fighter sounds like it's a good class for him, also, does his secondary class tree, the Herb Merchant line, offer anything for him, or is it very average?

For him? Not sure, all i know is money making however in Hoshido you don't need skill for money. :s

Also i never saw anyone using this class tree, unfortunally.

For him? Not sure, all i know is money making however in Hoshido you don't need skill for money. :s

Also i never saw anyone using this class tree, unfortunally.

To be honest, I don't really think I need him as a healer, I already have Sakura and his daughter, Mitama, as well as Joker and Dia, if I keep them as healers. Speaking of Mitama, who should be her mother, I was thinking maybe Sakura, since she gives a relatively high magic growth to pass, is there anyone else who would suit as the mother for her? Edited by HappyHawlucha

To be honest, I don't really think I need him as a healer, I already have Sakura and his daughter, Mitama, as well as Joker and Dia, if I keep them as healers. Speaking of Mitama, who should be her mother, I was thinking maybe Sakura, since she gives a relatively high magic growth to pass, is there anyone else who would suit as the mother for her?

If you're gonna using her, and want to sacrafice one of parent S parring, i would say STR mother will work. Mitama is literally the same as her father.

Edit: one thing i see you can do as merchant for Asama is getting copycat puppet.

Edited by Eriotto

If you're gonna using her, and want to sacrafice one of parent S parring, i would say STR mother will work. Mitama is literally the same as her father.

Edit: one thing i see you can do as merchant for Asama is getting copycat puppet.

Setsuna might work then, it would only give Mitama a 10% base growth for magic, if my calculations are correct, but then again she's like her father, so perhaps she doesn't even need to be in a healing class. I could see her being an OK Archer, since she gets the class from Setsuna(hypothetically), and a base 42% strength and 35% Skill is very good for an Archer. I don't see many people using the Puppeteer class for gameplay, mostly for that broken skill XD

Setsuna might work then, it would only give Mitama a 10% base growth for magic, if my calculations are correct, but then again she's like her father, so perhaps she doesn't even need to be in a healing class. I could see her being an OK Archer, since she gets the class from Setsuna(hypothetically), and a base 42% strength and 35% Skill is very good for an Archer. I don't see many people using the Puppeteer class for gameplay, mostly for that broken skill XD

Might be, i really like setsuna but her STR growth is just UGH.

if you're doing pairing for Kids, pair Mozu with whoever, she's good mother for almost every kid, mostly physically but yet. Also she have bowman class (secoundary tree) so this might work for Asama as well, however Mitama will get Villager not bowman.

Ryouma x Rinkah

Takumi x Oboro

Corrin x Azura

Saizo x Kagero

Subaki x Hana

Azama x Setsuna

Hinata x Lonelyness

Hinoka x I DONT KNOW AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

Sakura x Hayako

I'm marrying Corrin to Hinata, and Hinoka to Nishiki, otherwise, Azama X Setsuna and Takumi X Oboro seem good, and I might change Saizou X Kagerou and Hana X Tsubaki to Saizou X Hana and Kagerou X Tsubaki probably, I like the idea of Usagi(hope that's his English name) and Caeldori being good physical units.m

I would do something like this (leaving your couples):

MUxHinata

RinkahxRyoma

HinokaxKaden

HanaxSaizo

AzuraxTakumi (at least i would use Takumi most of the time in attack stance so..)

SakuraxAsama (i would do SaizoxSakura cause of hybrid growths but u wanna do Saizo with Hana lol)

FeliciaxJakob

OboroxSilas

OrochixHayato

SetsunaxTsubaki

Kagero(Oni)xKaze

This should work more or less.

I like the thought of Takumi x Fem Kamui.

And i feel your pain my fellow european.

I belive, maybe we'll have uncensored Camilla beach scene rotfl xD (good puns)

Takumi x Famui is fine, it really is however Hawlucha wanted to marry Hinata so i leave it like this. :P

I belive, maybe we'll have uncensored Camilla beach scene rotfl xD (good puns)

Takumi x Famui is fine, it really is however Hawlucha wanted to marry Hinata so i leave it like this. :P

It isn't just me, we could help eachother out with our pairings

It isn't just me, we could help eachother out with our pairings

I have planned pairing, down there in signature, not updated but i have (updated version is on my pc lol, i'll change it in a sec. XD

Azura x Takumi - quick supprt for Takumi if he lacks speed, bow faire and P Victory for GKW Shigure

Rinkah X Ryoma - your choice, optimizes Ryoma with his best pair up wife.

Hinoka X Kaden - your choice

Felicia x Kaze - kunai class swap, helps Midoriko become a mixed fighter, safe.

Hana X Saizo - your choice

subaki x Oboro - Probably his best pairing, lancer class is all he wants, Caeldori loves it, Oboro gets pegasus if you need a flier with already high lance rank

Silas x Mozu - Easy to do, nice lance based class for mozume, very balanced Sophie.

Azama x Setsuna - easy to do, gives archer class to Mitama for bowfaire and easy bow training, good mods.

Hayato x Sakura - Better than Orochi by a mile, Gives Sakura a nice magic and speed pair up, Magic and support based Rhatja

Kagero x Jakob - Ninja for speed boost and Kunai faire, ups Deere's preferred STR tremendously, great pair up.

Azura x Takumi - quick supprt for Takumi if he lacks speed, bow faire and P Victory for GKW Shigure

Rinkah X Ryoma - your choice, optimizes Ryoma with his best pair up wife.

Hinoka X Kaden - your choice

Felicia x Kaze - kunai class swap, helps Midoriko become a mixed fighter, safe.

Hana X Saizo - your choice

subaki x Oboro - Probably his best pairing, lancer class is all he wants, Caeldori loves it, Oboro gets pegasus if you need a flier with already high lance rank

Silas x Mozu - Easy to do, nice lance based class for mozume, very balanced Sophie.

Azama x Setsuna - easy to do, gives archer class to Mitama for bowfaire and easy bow training, good mods.

Hayato x Sakura - Better than Orochi by a mile, Gives Sakura a nice magic and speed pair up, Magic and support based Rhatja

Kagero x Jakob - Ninja for speed boost and Kunai faire, ups Deere's preferred STR tremendously, great pair up.

I didn't thought about SakuraxHayato lol.

I have serious problem with Orochi, her Mag mod is creazy but her speed is just cruel.

Yeah, i think your pairings are better in general, at least you had more likely better plan for it~

Tell me one thing, honestly, for who would Orochi make at least fine mother?

I have serious problem with Orochi, her Mag mod is creazy but her speed is just cruel.

Yeah, i think your pairings are better in general, at least you had more likely better plan for it~

in Revelations,

Orochi!Ophelia , Orochi A+ Rinkah, pass down Ogre Strike for crit shenanigans Ophelia :v

in Revelations,

Orochi!Ophelia , Orochi A+ Rinkah, pass down Ogre Strike for crit shenanigans Ophelia :v

Yeah, what he said. Slow Ophelia, but unstoppable powerhouse critmachine. Give her speedwings or Defensive Formation nd you're set.

Hayato and Saizo are probably her best choices, but both like Sakura WAAAAY more. She's almost like Belka in that no one really wants her.

However, Saizo's son can totally be physical, and he would like more speed, not less. Hayato is the safer option if you're gonna pair her.

Yeah, what he said. Slow Ophelia, but unstoppable powerhouse critmachine. Give her speedwings or Defensive Formation nd you're set.

Hayato and Saizo are probably her best choices, but both like Sakura WAAAAY more. She's almost like Belka in that no one really wants her.

However, Saizo's son can totally be physical, and he would like more speed, not less. Hayato is the safer option if you're gonna pair her.

Then orochi is a waste, i mean her mag modifier is just for waste lol

well crit machine Ophelia might work nicely, with a bit of luck~

Since MU is marrying Hinata, that leaves one woman unpaired, and frankly, not too many kids wants her for a mom. The best she has is a high magic growth/mod and breaking sky/extravagance. She isn't completely bad, like naturally fast characters like Rhatja can handle her terrible base 15% speed, but it isn't optimal and you can do better. The pairing really shines in Revelations, where Hayato can get Line of Death from Fuga, and have a LoD/Extravagance build.

Since MU is marrying Hinata, that leaves one woman unpaired, and frankly, not too many kids wants her for a mom. The best she has is a high magic growth/mod and breaking sky/extravagance. She isn't completely bad, like naturally fast characters like Rhatja can handle her terrible base 15% speed, but it isn't optimal and you can do better. The pairing really shines in Revelations, where Hayato can get Line of Death from Fuga, and have a LoD/Extravagance build.

you've got the point, still most of Orochi partners are out because of her spd mod. How about Kaze? Midoriko will have like +2 spd mod and good magic. Much slower than other Midorikos but +5 mag should work for her... right?