Where to Chance Palette (FE Recolor)

Loopulk

So I made a new palette for archers via FE Recolor and got this on my clipboard: 5553FF7FDF6F3F472C25361A900D0C11BF53DA3EEC1CF3367232CB254821A514

Where exactly do I place that? I looked at some guides and I don't know which other programs to download (if any) since I only used colours from other sprites and found the hex codes vie FEditor so I didn't need any other problems to just do the recolouring.

Thanks!

uyJqdNe.png

When you say "new palette for archers" do you mean you want to change the generic palette for all archers? Or do you mean you have a palette you want to give to a specific character?

If it's the former, here's a tutorial.

If it's the latter, you'll want to use the BS Battle Palette Assembler (Check the Resource Directory for a link to it and many other things).

When you say "new palette for archers" do you mean you want to change the generic palette for all archers? Or do you mean you have a palette you want to give to a specific character?

If it's the former, here's a tutorial.

If it's the latter, you'll want to use the BS Battle Palette Assembler (Check the Resource Directory for a link to it and many other things).

It worked! Kind of...

How do I change the non-promoted palette of a unit that's normally prepromoted (Seth)? Is there a way? Thanks!

Thanks! I missed some other things, too. Anyway, so I did some testing around with Seth's thing in Palette Association Editor, and one of the editors (there are two parts?) didn't seem to do anything, but the other did the trick. It worked! :D

Anyway, so is the "Part 1" editor just a waste, or does it have some use?

5d3cb048e9052aa83a0a8560d27c5ea4.png