Royal Siblings Bias Order

sacredenigma

So as we know the siblings are among the most popular characters and they are also after kamui/corrin the most featured in the story along with azura(not really counting her as a royal sibling since the story doesnt necessarily present her that way). So i was wondering what was everyone order of liking for the 8 royals

For me

1.Camilla-From the moment i liked camilla, and after reading about her personality i stanned even more. I really enjoy her at times nonchalant expressions mixed with her abrasive and protective attitude. Not only that but i also enjoy how she is a bit opposite of her appearance we know her appearance is all sexualized but her personality isnt really like that and i tend to have an interest in characters whose personality doesnt match how they look

2.Xander-Originally i liked takumi more than xander but the more i read about xander personality i couldnt help but stan, he really to me seems like the best king out of the two older royals. Also his support with charlotte won me over so much, how he was kinda being mean to her but in reality was caring for her and the s support made me a fan

3.Takumi-I love takumi's design its really amazing, and then when i heard that he hated all nohrians and corrin for that fact it gave his character some depth which i really enjoyed

4.Sakura- I originally didnt like sakura, i thought she looked basic,bland and meh. However, finding out a bit about her personality and her classy and calm demure really made me a fan, unlike elise she isnt all cutesy but is more calm,collected and mature which reminds me a lot of mist from PoR so i like her

5.Elise- elise is pretty cute and really fits that baby sis thing like she seems like a lovable sister. However, there is one thing i dont like about elise and that is that she looks 12 and which is worst there isnt any males that look 12 for me to pair her up easily, in awakening i would usually pair up nowi and ricken since they both looked 12 but for elise i have no match

6.Ryouma-he seems cool but his design seems a bit over the top for me with all that hair for and his personality i usually find it boring and 1-dimensional but i still like him plus im excited to pair him up with mozu and make mozu a queen

7.Leo and Hinoka- I feel the same way about leo and hinoka i really dont care for either of them, i have read a bit on their personality but there really isnt much for me to like and even more there isnt really any other character who i think matches them well like for ryouma one of the reasons i like him is because for me mozu and him are canon in my playthroughs but for leo and hinoka nothing. Maybe the english version will make me have interest in them but so far i have none

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Camilla - Waifu #1

2. Elise

3. Sakura

4. Xander

5. Hinoka

6. Leo

7. Ryouma

8. Takumi - I dislike how he acts like a total douche at times

I threw in the other ones based on aesthetics because I'm not too familiar with their personalities. :P

Ryoma - seems like a total bro

Xander - doesn't seem like as much of a bro

Takumi - I like his role in the plot, only reason why this guy is so high

Sakura - I don't have a sister, but I think I'd prefer a quiet one

Elise - but I guess Elsie wouldn't be bad either

Hinoka - would be higher if not for her Ash Ketchum voice in the dub

Leo - like Takumi, but without that plot stuff

Camilla - she seems like a nice sister, but I don't really like the seductress archetype

Camilla > Xander > Ryoma > Leo > Hinoka > Elise > Sakura > Takumi whom I somehow completely forgot existed

Judging purely on aesthetics here, as all I know about their personalities is the brief bio on the Fates website.

Edited by MCProductions

I'm gonna separate based on their kingdom.

Nohr:

-Camilla - She seems like a rather compassionate character who is more than just her appearance.

-Xander - Not sure why I like him, but he seems like an honorable character and not blindly devoted to his father's whims (he is at first, but that changes)

-Leo - Blond Marth, but really, I like his character a bit.

-Elise - Just not a fan of her. She seems like that annoying little sister that would drive me insane.

Hoshido:

-Hinoka - I like her English voice. The raspy-ness adds another layer to her character.

-Sakura - Seems like a good sister character that cares about her family, retainers, and the citizens of her kingdom.

-Ryoma - Like Xander, he's an honorable prince. Loyal to his family.

-Takumi - Has an attitude problem and doesn't seem to trust anyone.

Edited by KazeNinja17

I don't really have much to judge on, but:

Sakura >= Elise > Hinoka > Leo/Xander/Camilla > Ryoma/Takumi

This might change once I actually get the game.

1. Takumi: only royal sibling who actually feels like a real person. He may act like a jerk towards Kamui, but it actually makes sense in context and makes him feel more human. His issues are also relatable to.

2. Leon and Sakura: I like how Sakura, despite being shy, has a backbone and will stand up to you if you try to invade her country. At the very least she's not going to let people walk all over her. Leon has great characterization, but loses a few points for holding the idiot ball in Nohr.

4. Ryouma: He doesn't really interest me but he doesn't offend me either. His characterization is okay.

5. Marx: Marx is kind of like Ryouma, in that he has okay characterization but I don't really care about him either way. Loses points for being dumb in Nohr's main story, though.

6. Elise: I … am not that fond of Elise, in all honesty. It's not so much how naive she is but how Kamui-centric she is. And she feels like she has less of a reason to be on a battlefield than Sakura, too. I don't mind young characters fighting in FE, but I would like a better reason than whatever Elise has for them to be there. (We need more Sanaki-tier young characters.)

7. Camilla and Hinoka: I'm honestly disappointed by both of them. I was hoping that they'd be badass older sisters, especially since previous older sisters in FE have all been staff-wielding magic users -- instead we get two people who basically exist only for Kamui. Why.

Edited by Sunwoo

Camilla > Elise > Marx > Sakura > Leon > Takumi > Hinoka > Ryoma.

From Marx to Takumi they're all pretty close, and Hinoka and Ryoma are both characters I don't really care about at all. Camilla and Elise soundly take spots one and two, though. I... really like obsession as a character trait, so Camilla's probably my favourite character in the game, as of now.

Mainly based on appearance, general impressions, and the little I know about them.

Leo=>Takumi>Xander>Sakura=Elise>>Hinoka=>Ryoma>>Camilla

Above first >>: Interested in

In between >>: Not too interested in

Under second >>: Don't care for

Edited by Konnor97

Leo - My little brother who I love a lot.

Elise - My little sister who I also love a lot.

Takumi - The other brother who I have a soft spot for.

Xander - Best big brother.

Sakura - She's cute.

Ryoma - He's a guy and I'm gay. Really the only thing that makes him rank higher than Camilla.

Camilla - I don't need to say anything more. She's Camilla. She's starting to grow on me though.

Edit: I forgot Hinoka. Guess I don't really need to say anything more than that, huh?

Edited by lordcorrin

Xander > Camilla > Elise > Ryoma > Leo > Takumi > Sakura > Hinoka

I don't particularly love or hate any of their characterisations, but given I bought and own a Xander keychain I figure he's probably at the top. Camilla because, unfortunate design and supports aside, I could go on for pages and pages with analysis, and Elise is... cute. For the three other brothers it's pretty close but Sakura and Hinoka are pretty bland imo. I like them, but don't too to much for me. Maybe that'll change.

Mmm I don't know enough about the plot or the characters to make a detailed post, but my impressions right now are:

1) Leo

2) Camilla

3) Sakura

4) Takumi

5) Xander

6) Hinoka

7) Elise

8) Ryoma

Wonder how my list will change once I play the game.

It might change a little bit here and there after playing the games proper, but as of now:

1.Takumi

2.Sakura

3.Leo

4.Hinoka

5.Camilla

6.Ryouma

7.Elise

8.Xander

....in which the top 5 are characters I really like/have a big soft spot for and the rest are in the "i do like them but i tend to care a bit less" tier

I don't really know a whole lot about their personalities beyond what's immediately evident so I guess going mostly based on designs and general vibes...

Takumi -> Hinoka -> Sakura -> Elise -> Xander, Ryoma and Camilla -> Leo

I haven't heard a lot about Takumi but he seems like a kind of character I would enjoy based on what I do know. Hinoka and Sakura just have nice designs mainly.

Leo would be tied with the others there but he's kinda held back by his design being basically Marth turned into a Dark Knight and then recolored. I don't actually hate or dislike any of the siblings or anything, I'm just more or less interested in various ones.

1. Leo

- I was immediately drawn to him by design alone, but his personality is super interesting as well; I really like how though he's presented as the darker, cunning character he's actually really kind and caring underneath it. And from what I heard he also has a decent story presence and importance despite not being one of the lead elder brothers. Can't wait to S Rank him~!

2. Elise

- She is pure love and everything I'd want in a little sister. I don't think there's a single malicious bone in her body, even for the people who should be her enemies. I really love her for being the bigger person in the conflict.

3. Camilla

- Despite some of her more off putting tendencies, I actually really admire how much she's willing to do for the people she cares about. Considering the very little love she received growing up in the Nohrian court, I can appreciate how much love she showers on her siblings so they don't have to know the horrors she witnessed as well. Cool big sis indeed.

4. Takumi

- Probably the most interesting one from Hoshido to me. He doesn't care who you are, he'll distrust or even despise you if you're somewhat connected to Nohr. Even if you're siblings. As much of an ass he can be to people, you gotta respect the fact that he's looking out for what's best for Hoshido and his family. He's also the coolest looking one from Hoshido.

5. Sakura

- I did't really have much of an opinion of her before since she's kind of a wall flower compared to the others, but my respect shot up after seeing her Ch. 7 localization changes. I like that despite all the crap happening to her family fairly recently she's willing to buck up and do what's necessary for them when its perfectly in her right to just sit down and cry. Much respect.

6. Hinoka

- Again, its not that she's bad per se, she just doesn't grab my attention as much as the others, though I do really like her "warrior first, princess second" mindset. Also really admire her drive to bring her sibling home, enough to train as a pegasus knight and try to fly straight into Nohr with no fear.

7. Xander

- Honestly he's kinda tied with Ryoma as my least favorite siblings (though they're certainly not my least favorite characters by far), he only ranks higher because I have a bit of Nohr bias and he was your actual older brother growing up. I like his noble personality, but it can only go so far when he's trying to justify everything Garon does. Which is a shame since he's a pretty reasonable guy the other 90% of the time.

8. Ryoma

- Lobster lord brother. He and Xander are honorable guys and all, but its really hard for me to like them as much as the others when they're being so especially bone headed and stubborn about the conflict. In particular, I also am not really a fan of him expecting and demanding you to side with Hoshido when realistically you'd still probably care for your Nohrian siblings more. You'd think he'd try to understand it from your point of view at least. Otherwise he's an ok dude, nothing else to really dislike about him.

This is all based on the little I know pre-release, and may change after playing

Takumi = Leo -> Xander = Ryouma -> Hinoka -> Camilla -> Elise = Sakura

I like all of them but Takumi and Leo are my top 2. (I'm so sad I won't have dual audio to hear Yuki Kaji and Mamoru Miyano voice them ;_;) I love the little sisters too, just not as much as I like the others.