Royal Siblings Bias Order

sacredenigma

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Xander: I adored Marx, so I'm super hopeful I'll adore Xander, too. Blond paladin bias+good supports/story+good unit bump him up to the top for me.

2. Camilla: Loved her JP character, so she's another one I'm looking forward to in localization. If she were more story-relevant, she'd probably be equal with Xander on my faves list. Also, her localized voice is A+ stuff.

3. Sakura and Elise: I like 'em both for story/support reasons, but which one is my favorite depends on the day.

4. Ryoma: Kinda drifting closer to the 'I don't care' range here... but Ryoma did have his moments where I legitimately liked him in the story. Supports weren't really my thing, more often then not though.

5. Leo: Similar to Ryoma, where he had a mix of moments I liked and didn't like.

6. Takumi: Tbh, I thiiiink I'm more partial to localized Takumi, so he could bump up on my list. Just had a personality that didn't gel with me and a lot of screentime that made his personality unavoidable.

7. Hinoka: That I got to Takumi and couldn't think of who I forgot probably answers why she's here.

Mmmm, based on bias:

1- Takumi

2- Leon

3- Hinoka

4- Ryoma

5- Camilla

6- Sakura

7- Elise

8- Marx

That its probably the order? I'm only sure of the first three, the others are more like in an equal level...

Takumi of course is number 1: he is interesting, he try to act like an adult but is really like a little kid, all the rage thing around him don't bother me... actually it make me want to hug him haha, I really like the Archer class... And he remind me a lot of Innes from Sacred Stones! Innes was my favorite character in SS, so that helps too

Sakura >Takumi > Elise > Camilla > Leo > Hinoka > Xander / Ryouma

I don't really like the older brothers. I also don't really get why everyone thinks Xander is so hot; I think he looks kinda old and weird...maybe I just have weird tastes.

I haven't played the game yet, but so far...

Ryoma >>>>>>>>> Hinoka > Elise > Takumi > Sakura > Xander > Leo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camilla

Ryoma looks badass so far! And his hair is awesome. Porcupine lord ftw (I prefer to call him this over lobster lord. Walhart is lobster lord to me). Ever since I heard her English voice, Hinoka has felt like a human Rainbow Dash to me and I love Rainbow Dash. :D Elise is just super cute. Takumi feels like he just has good characterization and his design is nice. Xander and Leo look dumb and boring to me. I just hate the fuck out of Camilla. Her design is really stupid and ugly and her personality is just a big fat NO to me so far.

Takumi > Ryoma > Leo > Sakura > Hinoka = Xander = Elise > Camilla

I like Takumi, Ryoma, Leo and Sakura; I don't care about Hinoka, Xander, and Elise. I don't like Camilla at all.

Edited by PhoenixX

1. Ryouma: at this point, I think I've already made it clear that I might be a little too crazy about him :P There's pretty much nothing the localization team can do to make me not love him...

2. Takumi: he has very human emotions and I really liked his role in the story. He's the kind of little brother that I would want to give a hug to (but he wouldn't react too positively to that gesture, would he).

3. Sakura: if I had a sister, I would want her to be like Sakura. She is shy and not very good in social situations, but shows her strength and determination when the time calls for it. She also has a playful side.

4. Marx: I just really like big-brother figures, so there's an instant bias, and I also really like his design. But I'm taking off points for his Conquest nonsense...

5. Hinoka: I love her design and she seems like a super great older sister to have. I just wish she had more of a presence in the story...

6. Elise: She is a bundle of joy, but I feel like it would get a bit tiring to interact with her after a while.

7. Leon: Leon is a really weird case for me. I like his role in the story, I like his design, and I like his class. But I just... don't feel that strongly for him; I can't explain why...

8. Camilla: Since she was first revealed as a character, I went from not liking her to somewhat liking her to not liking her again. I really dislike her armor design, especially the mess at the bottom. I would've liked her to just be motherly towards her siblings, but instead she has this immensely creepy attitude towards Kamui that just puts me off.

Simplified, this would be Ryouma>everyone else>Camilla

Edited by Tsuky

Takumi > Leon > Sakura = Elise >>> Ryoma > Hinoka > Camilla > Marx

Takumi and Leon are high up because their humanizing insecurities. Sakura and Elise hit the 'little sister' role from different angles and I appreciate the duality of the shy and mature sister vs the energetic and childish sister. Ryoma and Hinoka are a bit bland, with Hinoka getting barely any story relevance. Camilla's Kamui-worship consumes her character which is a real waste considering all the other backstory they could have focused on. Marx is the biggest bonehead of Fates, bar none.

Edited by NekoKnight

Sakura>Ryoma>Elise>Takumi>Camilla=Hinoka>Xander

Sakura is my favourite because i can relate to her sometimes, I like Ryoma too because his personality and is very useful in game, and...I dislike Xander and I don't find him anything special and his popularity makes me dislike him more.

1. Camilla for the black/purple aesthetic and apparently being a fantastic unit. She also kind of epitomizes what I thought the Nohr kingdom's atmosphere was going to be (gothic, vengeful, dark is not inherently bad, dichotomy between caring for your loved ones and brutal pragmatism) before we learned more about the story.

2. Ryouma because of my swordmaster bias. Also: he has a frickin' LIGHTNING KATANA!

3. Takumi actually has a personality, even if it's kinda one-dimensional. You don't have to be that deep to be more interesting than most of the cast of this new game, it seems.

4. Leon might climb higher after I get my grubby sausage fingers on my copy, because it looks like he might almost be a well-adjusted, smart human being. How sensible he actually is in the localized release will be a big factor in my judgement.

5. Marx looks kinda cool I guess, but I don't share the collective mount-related boner around here, and he seems mostly to be the generic, "Duty=father=life," type. I've read that he gets to be a pretty good big brother over the course of the game, but we'll see.

6. Hinoka seems a little... lacking? Other than having a mildly interesting character design she hasn't caught my interest.

7. Sakura and Elise might as well be the same character for all I know or care (sorry/not sorry moe fans). I generally prefer the company of adults, and the obvious, "Don't you want to proteeeeeeect herrrrrrrrrr?" schtick only ever grates on me.

Xander = Leo = Elise = Camilla >>> Hinoka > Sakura > Ryoma >>>>> Takumi

It's honestly too difficult to choose my favourite among the Nohr siblings. They're all very sweet and caring in their own way and I don't want to mention story spoilers here, but how they always come to aid Corrin is very touching to see.

The Hoshido siblings are in general a lot less interesting to me. Among them Hinoka is the only one I kinda like. I feel indifferent about Sakura and Ryoma and also this is a rather unpopular opinion, I don't like Takumi very much. It's not his behaviour towards Corrin, which is actually understandable and believable. His entire personality just irritates me, there is not a single support with him that I like.

Of course my opinion could still change depending on how these characters are portrait in the localisation.

Xander > Camilla > Ryoma > Sakura = Elise > Takumi > Hinoka = Leon

My list so far, might change

The reason Hinoka and Leon are so low is b/c I have no idea what their personalities are

I also need to see moar of Takumi's personality before I can make a judgement on his character

Camilla seems to be the most controversial character i would say reading everything most people either love her or hate her. Meanwhile, in the other hand Hinoka seems by far the most basic and bland no one really seems to hate her yet she seems to land low because of her basicness. Its funny to see the difference on the older sis controversial Camilla and basic Hinoka

Having thought about it, Ryoma and Takumi wound up at the bottom because the endless hype I see them get makes me want to throw up (When will the fanbase learn!?), whereas Sakura, Elise, and Hinoka are in classes I like (was too lazy to sort out the other Nohr siblings).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Ryouma > Marx > Sakura >Leon = Takumi > Hinoka > Elise > Camilla

I like all the royals, but it ranges from Ryouma's end at "I bought all your cipher cards and your keychain and a lobster plush and wrote 3k+ words in meta/analysis/some headcanons when I don't even like writing" to Camilla's at "I still like you but I'm kinda mad on behalf of you for what the writers did and didn't do with you"

Having thought about it, Ryoma and Takumi wound up at the bottom because the endless hype I see them get makes me want to throw up (When will the fanbase learn!?), whereas Sakura, Elise, and Hinoka are in classes I like (was too lazy to sort out the other Nohr siblings).

Based on what I've seen on this site and various other ones, I'm pretty sure Marx and Leon are the ones who get more hype... On the other hand, a lot of people hate Takumi and find Ryouma bland. It's fine for you to dislike them, of course, but I'm not really seeing the hype around them.

Edited by Tsuky

In general I am incredibly biased towards the Nohrian siblings ([Nohrian Trash Intensifies]) and I always have been, not that I don't like the Hoshidan Siblings because they're cool as well.

Upon saying that this is the order I'd rank the royal siblings.

1) Xander

2) Elise

3) Leo

4 ) Camilla

5) Ryoma

6) Takumi

7) Sakura

8) Hinoka