Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

To facilitate discussion and information sharing, I've decided to put together a separate thread for Series 5. I aim to keep the OP updated with new information as it is shared. Enjoy!

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 5
Release Date: June 23rd, 2016
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese)

Booster Series - 相剋を越えて (Beyond Strife)
Booster Pack Image
Booster Boxes now available on AmiAmi
Booster Pack Promo Sleeves - Radiant Dawn & Binding Blade
Featured Games:

• Radiant Dawn (Green Cards)
  • Binding Blade (Purple Cards)

Structure Deck(s) - 封印動乱 (Binding Rebellion)
Structure Deck Image
Single ST Decks now available on AmiAmi (also available in 6 pack boxes)
Featured Game(s):

• Binding Blade (Purple Cards)

Miscellaneous Revealed Cards/Merch:

S5 sleeves now available on AmiAmi: Roy, Lilina, Micaiah, and Soren
3DSXL Promos (9 and 10)

Revealed Cards:

The full, official S5 set list has now been posted up to the FE Cipher official site! You can see it here. It contains images of all cards including + varieties, except for the secret B07-002R+X Eliwood, which can be seen here. The deck list, including deck exclusive cards, can be viewed here. The promo section does not contain all promos yet, so I'm leaving all known promos in the spoiler below.

[spoiler=September Marker Cards]

xnaP13L.jpg

[spoiler=Revealed Series 5 Promos]
P05-001_PR_SAMPLE-thumb-240xauto-4055.pn
Sigurd Booster Box Promo

P05-002_PR_SAMPLE-thumb-240xauto-4056.pn
Xander Booster Box Promo

zea6Uty.png
Merlinus Tournament Promo

yo7lsPJ.png
Ilyana Tournament Promo

QXJjvGX.png
Tormud Tournament Promo

EDAIlHs.png
Lilina Tournament Promo

rmyNhfF.png
Micaiah Tournament Promo

576q8DD.png
Sophia Tournament Promo

1OHiPoK.png
M! & F!Corrin 3DSXL Promos

1caravan_2card.png
Caravan Promos

YkApUDd.png
Dengeki Nintendo May Issue Roy Promo

kBxI8T3.png
Nintendo Dream June Issue Lilina Promo

1TQU2fE.jpg?1
Series 5 Guidebook Micaiah Promo

[spoiler=August Marker Cards]
JFV3ZLw.jpg

Revealed Artworks:

Pre-Release Artworks removed due to image cap.

Updates:

I believe the information shared in this thread should be all the known information we have up to the current date. Please post in this thread to share new information as it comes! I will keep this post updated with news and images at it arrives. I'm also open to suggestions for things that should be added to (or removed from) the OP, formatting changes, etc.

Discussion & Speculation

What remaining characters would you like to see included from Tellius that didn't make it into Series 3? Who are your predictions for SRs or signed cards? What colour do you think will be given to Elibe? Do you think we'll get 2 decks again or just 1, and which characters will be featured? Feel free to also use this thread to discuss and speculate what you think we'll see (or what you would like to see) in the new series.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colours are determined by location, continent based except for Nohr & Hoshido cards. The Dawn Brigade wiil absolutely have green cards like the Greil Mercenaries.

Don't forget about these cards that were shown in the December broadcast.

Narcian - Koutarou Yamada

S8OBijY.png

Meg - Masahiro Higuchi

Ps1k9tf.png

Ugh, I had a feeling there were some that I forgot but I couldn't find them stashed away in the old thread. Thanks! I'll get those both added to the OP now.

That Narcian! He was always one of the best villains. Not too many villains have gotten cards so far, so I'm really glad he did.

Thank you for starting this thread! I'm awaiting anxiously for the Binding Blade cards.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Let's start the speculation.

There's a lot of remaining characters from Path of Radiance that can still be made, so perhaps we'll see a structure deck made for Micaiah?

They could possibly make the key members of the dawn brigade part of the structure deck, for example.

Let's start the speculation.

There's a lot of remaining characters from Path of Radiance that can still be made, so perhaps we'll see a structure deck made for Micaiah?

They could possibly make the key members of the dawn brigade part of the structure deck, for example.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a deck for Micaiah and the new characters in FE10, but at the same time I could easily see us not getting one since green/Tellius already has a structure deck with Ike. It seems they really just want to give each color/faction one starter deck for now.

In terms of SRs, assuming it's the usual 6-6 split, here are my guesses:

FE10: Micaiah, Sothe, Ike (Vanguard), Kurthnaga, Sanaki, Zelgius or Sephiran

FE6: Roy, Lilina, Zephiel, Guinivere, Fa, and... Sophia? Rutger? Aside from Roy and Lilina, the SR's for this one are kinda hard to figure out imo.

Honestly we don't really have a pattern for starters this far, one for when something new is in and that's about it this far. I would say that Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade fills this condition well enough to get an ST, Genei got one after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a deck for Micaiah and the new characters in FE10, but at the same time I could easily see us not getting one since green/Tellius already has a structure deck with Ike. It seems they really just want to give each color/faction one starter deck for now.

FE6: Roy, Lilina, Zephiel, Guinivere, Fa, and... Sophia? Rutger? Aside from Roy and Lilina, the SR's for this one are kinda hard to figure out imo.

I think it's certainly possible for a ST like Jariu said (I want a Micaiah ST just because why not).

In terms of SRs I think your on the money. Maybe Ashera for FE10 :p

Yeah I guess we can't really predict FE6 besides Roy, Lilina. They'll surprise us, they have before. Maybe Narcian will be an SR.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

Set 4 is technically a starter set for both blue and red, however the last two sets 3/4 only have had one starter, so who knows :D.

For SR's for six, I would guess Roy/Lilina/Fa as givens. Maybe Narcian (all big bad enemies have been SR so far); Rutger should definitely be as SR as well. Maybe they can throw Dieck in and you'd pretty much have every FE1 analogue (well I Narcian isn't really a Camus but just a famous bad guy) as SR. For RD ... out of the obvious first three that you mentioned, they could go so many directions.

My guesses on SR's

FE10: Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Caineghis OR Skirmir, Nailah/Kurthnaga/Rafiel, Sanaki/Geoffrey/Lucia

FE6: Roy, Lilina, Rutger OR Fir, Echidna, Sophia, Zephiel. (and I hope Perceval)

They'll probably throw in most, if not the rest of the FE 9/10 Royal Laguz in the new set.

The FE6 ones, Roy And Lilina are pretty obvious, Rutger or Fir are because a Sword master has always been one SR so far (I'm pretty sure) Echidna and Sophia are random guesses, Zephiel seems sure fire. I'm praying for Perceval too.

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

I would really love to see both a Dawn Brigade ST Deck and an FE6 ST Deck. Yes, we've already had a green deck, but the small number of characters in the DB makes a nice fit for a structured theme, similar to how the Awakening blue deck was specifically of the Shephards.

Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, and Sanaki are shoe-ins for FE10 SRs. I think. I'm less certain on the others; Kurthnaga is a decent option, as is Sephiran. FE6 SRs are a bit harder to predict, mostly because I don't really know a lot about the popularity of the characters in Japan. Roy and Lilina definitely. Rutger probably since he's the only one I know is very popular. I really want Echidna to get one, too.

Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, and Sanaki are shoe-ins for FE10 SRs. I think. I'm less certain on the others; Kurthnaga is a decent option, as is Sephiran. FE6 SRs are a bit harder to predict, mostly because I don't really know a lot about the popularity of the characters in Japan. Roy and Lilina definitely. Rutger probably since he's the only one I know is very popular. I really want Echidna to get one, too.

If you want some old Japanese opinions of FE6 characters, heres a poll done back in the day.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/afej/k_tohyo/index.html

Dno how much of this will ring today, but it could lead to some possible clues.

Edited by Jedi

So there seem to be (based off of series 3) six SRs per side?

My guesses would be

RD: Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, Ike, Kurthnaga, Pelleas/Elincia/Sephiran

BB: Roy, Lilina, Rutger, Sophia, Deke/Fir/Raigh/Lugh/Narcian

The blue ST was of the Shepherds because the ST decks pick the first X number of characters in the game, and they all happen to be the Shepherds. (I think this is true for all 5 decks, not 100% sure)

Assuming that Narcian is the only villain in the FE6 set, he's assuredly a SR card as both Camus and BK were in their sets.

FE6: Roy, Lilina, Rutger, Clarine, Perceval, Narcian

FE10: Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Nailah, Sanaki, Caineghis

Wow, we really are getting another Fates expansion. That's rather disappointing for me... But I won't complain about FE4 cards!

I don't think it was that shocking as currently the Fates factions are at 75 cards while Blue/Green/Red will have 100 each (well green has 99 blue has 101) from boosters. Hoping orange for Elibe and purple for Jugdral.