Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4 confirmed I'm so hype

Also since it's in set with IK which probably means I'll finally get Crimson and there might be more Ryouma (is there really enough IK characters to warrant a full deck?) I'm definitely getting those booster boxes

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 3 weeks later...

The Cipher Twitter account also officially announced the names for the Series 5 stuff tonight with = "Beyond Strife" (相剋を越えて) boosters and the "Binding Rebellion" (封印動乱) starter deck!

I'm not surprised by "Binding Rebellion", but the name of the booster pack is intriguingly simple compared to previous booster pack names.

I dislike Purple. Pretty sure FE4 will be yellow or there would be no valid reason to not give it to FE6/7.

Also, I expect purple gimmick is going to be something like... AUTO / When you activate a Support effect....-

Edited by Tuvillo

Yeah, I obviously bet on Orange too, or I wouldn't have used that colour for the OP. :p The purple isn't bad, though. Definitely expecting a yellow/gold colour to be used for FE4 now, though.

Odd, I always expected Elibe to get purple for some reason. Somehow I think it's fitting (maybe cause Roy/Eliwood and Lilina/Hector's hair colors combined make purple? I dunno, I'm grasping at straws here :P).

I wonder what Judral, Valentia, and Magvel will get now... Aside from yellow and orange, what other colors could they choose from, gray?

Odd, I always expected Elibe to get purple for some reason. Somehow I think it's fitting (maybe cause Roy/Eliwood and Lilina/Hector's hair colors combined make purple? I dunno, I'm grasping at straws here :P).

I wonder what Judral, Valentia, and Magvel will get now... Aside from yellow and orange, what other colors could they choose from, gray?

Valentia will probably be red (imho). Jugdral yellow.

Fates being driven into white/black is the oddball of this group, but I guess it makes sense it's because Fates and Awakening are the three card sets with the most voice actors available for SR+'s.

In today's livestream, we got to see the Booster Pack image for S5 as well some new art for the series (Elincia, Edward, Meg, and a guy I didn't recognize). I'll update the OP with the shots later.

About Dieck's other art - it sounds like the + cards in Series 5 will have alternate art. Kawade didn't say which of the two was the normal card's art, and which was the +'s.

Yeah, Dieck is the guy I didn't recognize. And now that I know that, it seems painfully obvious.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kyokko. Different art for the + cards sounds really cool. Makes them a bit more desirable, especially the unsigned ones that don't have much extra going for them.

Edited by Kirie

They did show 1 interesting gimmick on set 5 cards.

Elincia is cost 5(3).

Didn't KawadeP show the promo Roy card with 2 support abilties ? I think that's the special "gimmick" of the Binding Blade cards.

Edit : Confirmed.

OmEAz6Q.png

Source, thanks to Kirie

Edited by Avk