Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

All of the villains released so far have been SRs, so I would have bet he'd be one even if it weren't for his SR frame.

Also, those Elincias are GORGEOUS. Not even made that she's an R and not an SR since hopefully it means they won't be as expensive. >_>

Michalis was an R.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michalis was an R.

He's also a playable character in FE3 Book 2. I always considered SR Emperor Hardin to be the villain slot for S4, especially since PC Hardin also gets an R. It's pretty subjective, though.

He's also a playable character in FE3 Book 2. I always considered SR Emperor Hardin to be the villain slot for S4, especially since PC Hardin also gets an R. It's pretty subjective, though.

Honestly, I forgot he was playable, you're right, as the R Hardin was based on the first book.

Hey guys, just so you all know, I'm going to be on vacation with sporadic PC access for the next couple weeks, so I'll be significantly slower about updating the OP of the thread. Apologies in advance. People are pretty good about posting the new cards here, though, so just keep an eye on new posts if you want to see the new cards in the meantime!

CjNOjnWUYAArg7U.png

Percival?... yeah.

And here, we have our first (?) example of Support Skills on a card with a cost higher than 1. Something about a mounted unit getting an attack boost of 20 when attacking?

And here, we have our first (?) example of Support Skills on a card with a cost higher than 1. Something about a mounted unit getting an attack boost of 20 when attacking?

Yeah, when a mounted unit is attacking that unit gains 20 attack for that battle.

What magazines will these promos come in? (I would loooove to buy em)

Was posted the last page by Aquantis ( August Issues of Nintendo Dream and 電撃Nintendo). Nintendo Dream's up for preorder on Amazon JP, Dengeki Nintendo isn't.

They are settling into a pattern now of every third issues having Cipher Promos (Ike/Soren was five months ago and Lucina/Marth was two months ago). The Corrins were staggered by a month, and Dengeki Nintendo didn't have a promo for the first set (Nintendo Dream only had the one copy of the now very expensive alternate Lucina).

Edited by Draxal

So that's where that Lilina image was from. She's super cute! Grabbed a copy of the magazine from amazon.co.jp. Clarine's also looking nice.

Are there multiple card copies in the Dengeki Nintendo or is it just one copy of the Roy? I'm trying to figure out a split since I only need one Lilina and one Roy.

Edited by Hakkari

Lilina why are you in bnb pose without actually showing boob or butt like, the card looks great actually and she looks super cool otherwise except the direction of her legs is gonna bother me forever

I wonder if there'll be the textless version of clarine. I'm very interested to see the details on her promoted design.

Welp. -unzips wallet- Time for the usual again. eh??

Or at least hold out until amazon jp lists the august issue of Dengeki Nintendo as well to save on shipping.

If anyone gets a hold of the Roy and Lillina promos, think of me if you have a few extra. I will pay handsomely for them.

*Edit* currently working a magazine split. Thank you everyone for your help! I may be in the market for more Roys come set 5

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion