Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

We are likely to get random promoted Rs of at least the stuff that was SR in the previous set, but possibly most of the units that had 2+ cards i nthat set, like Nephenee, Mia, etc.

Unless it's a unit that doesn't feel like it should get one, like Jill. >.>

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are likely to get random promoted Rs of at least the stuff that was SR in the previous set, but possibly most of the units that had 2+ cards i nthat set, like Nephenee, Mia, etc.

Unless it's a unit that doesn't feel like it should get one, like Jill. >.>

What's wrong with Jill? She's pretty cool and pretty darn useful if you make her that way.

Looking at Kurthnaga's effects, he's gonna obliterate almost everyone.

he has a good skillset, problem is it's level3, but he should see use

pros: can level other laguz (and himself if the TL is correct) and destroy an entire board with only 2 bond flips, and he's a 60 1-2 range 4 cost

cons: he has every weakness in the game minus horse, a big weakness being flying, and if he only gets a 4 cost, he will have a hard time getting to level 3

Kinda shocked that she took up another SR slot, especially over Soren and Elincia.

Edit. Although, I'm pretty sure someone called it in this thread.

Edited by Draxal

Despite it probably being my favorite Mayo art yet, I can't help but to be disappointed. I feel like a lot of other RD characters should have gotten the SR over her, and now it's three Swordmaster SRs for this set. Like, they didn't even make her a trueblade? Huh.

Oh well. At least the art is cool. I'll be mad if she gets the SR+ over Ike or even (the very probable but still unconfirmed) Sothe.

Edited by Together We Ride

Despite it probably being my favorite Mayo art yet, I can't help but to be disappointed. I feel like a lot of other RD characters should have gotten the SR over her, and now it's three Swordmaster SRs for this set. Like, they didn't even make her a trueblade? Huh.

Oh well. At least the art is cool. I'll be mad if she gets the SR+ over Ike or even (the very probable but still unconfirmed) Sothe.

Since Ike's VA is going to be at the stream, he's 99% likely getting an SR+ along with Micaiah.

Since Ike's VA is going to be at the stream, he's 99% likely getting an SR+ along with Micaiah.

I hope his appearance is all it takes for that confirmation, lol. I'd kill for more Senri Kita's art of Vanguard Ike. But basically I just want to see more variations of characters more vital to RD's story. That's what's bugging me about Mia getting another SR the most. Edited by Together We Ride

Don't think he's getting an alternate SR+ but a signed SR+. I was shocked at Mia getting another SR for the same reason you mentioned, but they are pushing swordmasters pretty hard gameplay wise (Lon'Qu in the last set was an attempt at this as well).

Don't think he's getting an alternate SR+ but a signed SR+. I was shocked at Mia getting another SR for the same reason you mentioned, but they are pushing swordmasters pretty hard gameplay wise (Lon'Qu in the last set was an attempt at this as well).

They announced that every R+ and SR+ would have different art though.

I gladly welcome Swagmasters though.

They announced that every R+ and SR+ would have different art though.

I gladly welcome Swagmasters though.

I honestly forgot about that, oh well as I really like Ike's art in his vanilla vangaurd SR.

In this case, I kinda wish Nephenee got the push for spears instead of Mia for swords.

I honestly forgot about that, oh well as I really like Ike's art in his vanilla vangaurd SR.

In this case, I kinda wish Nephenee got the push for spears instead of Mia for swords.

I would have preferred a Nephenee SR too.

Is Micaiah talking to Human Yune in her card?

Nailah is judging you Ilyana.

PS. Do you think Tormod started the redhead who doesn't wanna be treated like a child cliché?

Edited by Jayvee94