Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

Added all of my images from the livestream into the OP! Feel free to share any cards I missed.

Just wanted to say, thanks! You do a lot of work for these, and while I can't speak for everyone I know that I appreciate it :)

Everyone! If you get a spare Roy or Lilina + or you don't want yours, please think of me! Hopefully I will have something good to trade, but if not I will definitely purchase them for a good price.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say, thanks! You do a lot of work for these, and while I can't speak for everyone I know that I appreciate it :)

Everyone! If you get a spare Roy or Lilina + or you don't want yours, please think of me! Hopefully I will have something good to trade, but if not I will definitely purchase them for a good price.

I'm no VinceKnight, but I'm getting quite a handful of Series 5 boxes so here's hoping I'll have a couple of extras to trade :)

First time I've gotten hyped for a Cipher set. Narcian getting a card at all is amazing in and of itself, but two of them, and SRs no less? They shall both be mine.

I'll keep you in mind if I pull a Narcian + or a double of the regular! I love his reg but I'll pass on the +.

I'm no VinceKnight, but I'm getting quite a handful of Series 5 boxes so here's hoping I'll have a couple of extras to trade :)

I wish you the best of luck! In an ideal world we'd all get what we want, but I'm glad to have people to trade with :D

Not gonna lie, this is set has gotten more hyped than Fates or really any other game has in quite a long time. I've been wanting to replay the GBA and Tellius titles, and I think this card game hype might be the push I need to do that :D

Might have to make my preorder of 3 boxes into 4 or 5 cause of this... and then that FE9/PoR artbook being announced? You know I already got that preorder'd~

God, I love those Narcian cards. I need them both. Hopefully I'll get at least one of them in my boxes, he'll probably be expensive.

This is a pleasant surprise! I didn't think Narcian would be getting a +. Thanks for uploading this!

Also, just to verify what we know at this point:

Purple

SR: Roy(+), Lilina(+), Rutger, Fir, Sophia, Narcian(+)

R: Alan, Lance, Dieck(+), Lugh, Shanna, Tate/Thite, Fa

HN/N: Roy (x2), Bors (x2), Lilina, Tate, Wolt, Ellen, Rutger, Klein, Sophia, Fir, Lugh, Sue (x2), Wade, Lot, Clarine, Juno, Percival, Cecilia, Lando (x2)

So that's all 6 of the SRs and their SR+ variants, 7/8 R cards (last one is very likely Juno, to match the sisters), and 23/36 of the HN and N cards. I didn't count promotional art without a border, nor did I factor in the ones revealed in the starter deck list (since technically we don't know which might be ST exclusives, unless I'm missing something).

Green

SR: Micaiah(+), Sothe(+), Geoffrey, Ike, Mia, Sanaki(+)

R: Edward, Nailah(+), Nephenee, Elincia(+), Soren(+), Sigrun, Kurthnaga(+)

HN/N: Micaiah (x2), Sothe (x2), Sanaki (x2), Geoffrey, Sigrun, Nephenee, Edward, Haar, Bastian (x2), Meg, Soren, Muarim, Vika, Volug, Tormod, Lyre, Laura, Nolan, Leonardo, Aran, Heather, Emma, Shade

That's the 6 SR's and their 3 SR+ variants, 7/8 R's with all 4 of the R+'s, and 27/36 HN/N cards. The HN/N Geoffrey, Nephenee, one of the Sothes, and the Edward came from this image. They're two purple cards in there that I couldn't quite figure out (an archer and something in between the two Bors cards).

I might have missed a few, so let me know if I did. We know quite a bit, but mostly we know about green. Speaking of, they really dropped the ball with not giving Lucia an R/R+ with her long hair and short hair lol.

Anyway, I can't wait for all this work to be made irrelevant in like a day or two :D

Edited by Together We Ride

Lilina, Fir (It's on the booster page for Cipher), and Rutger look like they have HNs and N's (level 2s and 1s). Clarine has a level one and a promoted as N/HN. The last R for Binding Blade could also be Raigh. Also, not sure if Kurthnaga has a R+, he might have two different cards.

http://kizunafe0.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-505.html

Edit.

We also know what the starter deck exclusives are as they're marked on the list. It's Roy/Lilina/Marcus/Shanna/Rutger with the level 2 Sue as a bonus foil.

Edited by Draxal

Lilina, Fir (well not sure on her as she has a 2), and Rutger look like they have HNs and N's (level 2s and 1s). Clarine has a level one and a promoted as N/HN. The last R for Binding Blade could also be Raigh. Also, not sure if Kurthnaga has a R+, he might have two different cards.

http://kizunafe0.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-505.html

Has more caps.

Pretty sure Kurthnaga has a R+ it's been shown on the product page of the official website for series 5.

Wow I'm such a scrub. Normally I'm on top of these magazine pre-orders ever since missing out on promos from S1 & 2, but I ended up missing out on that Lilina promo from Nintendo dream ;-;

Been a big day for promo reveals! Roy, Lilina, and Micaiah all added to the OP. Guidebook still isn't up on AmiAmi yet, though.

FYi guidebook comes around out the same time as PoR artbook, so it's probably worth combining the two for one shipment on Amazon.

Edited by Draxal