Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So promo list this time is.

P05-001PR - Sigurd

P05-002PR - Xander

P05-003PR - Merlinus

P05-004PR - Ilyana

P05-005PR - Tormud

P05-006PR - Lilina

P05-007PR - Micaiah

P05-008PR - Sophia

P05-009PR - Corrin (F)

P05-010PR - Corrin (M)

P05-011PR - Felicia/Flora

P05-012PR - Felicia/Flora

P05-013PR - Roy

P05-014PR - Lilina

P05-015PR - Micaiah

This is an incredibly expensive promo season with the corrins/felicia/flora being stupid expensive.

you're missing the 2 reprint promo cards, unless they are going to be numbered as P1 cards.

They'll be numbered the same, but just have a "anniversary" logo printed near the corner.

Lucia gets an R! <3

d3KeRyr.png

Can't be dodged and +10 for elincia support?

My Japanese literacy isn't too great, guessing from the kanji I can understand.

+10 elincia support is terrible, and its when its growthed it gets undodgable, but does it work on MC?

There is no "主人公以外の敵" so it should work on your opponent main character too.

The Eliwood card is marked as a B07 card, which matches what we know since S7 is the Blazing Sword set anyway, but what's the story behind it? Is it because it's an X, so there's some kind of weird secret rarity shenanigans going on? Kizuna was the one who first reported about the blue Tiki HNX card too, IIRC.

The Eliwood card is marked as a B07 card, which matches what we know since S7 is the Blazing Sword set anyway, but what's the story behind it? Is it because it's an X, so there's some kind of weird secret rarity shenanigans going on? Kizuna was the one who first reported about the blue Tiki HNX card too, IIRC.

I believe its in the series 5 box. But maybe I'm wrong?

I don't doubt that it's from a S5 box but the card itself says "B07" on it, not B05. This is why I'm blaming secret rarity shenanigans.

So wait, I'm confused... is this card going to be in set 5 boxes?

It must be, otherwise we wouldn't have seen it like we did. The image from Kizuna is clearly as physical card (either photo or scan) and not a digital image. It might have been an error, though personally I think that's unlikely. Instead, I believe this is a secret card in the vein of the blue HNX Tiki from S4, though it will likely be much rarer since it takes up a + spot than an HN spot, and is probably short printed even for a +.

The Pegasus sisters look gorgeous (Tate especially), and we're getting a series 7 card in series 5? Interesting. This Eliwood is marked 002, which would correspond to the lead lord's N card in the set. But we see this as a rare, which to me is strange, assuming that the card numbered ahead of this one in the series 7 set is Eliwood's SR.

Oh, and Lucia looks cool too. With her and Juno revealed, we now know all the R's and SR's of the set.

since Elwood is listed as B7, should it also go in that thread?

Also, do you think he'll replace a + card, or a rare card if you get him?

The tiki HNX replaced the HN, so I am hoping for it to replace a R card and not the + card. If he replaces the + card, then all the + cards this set will go up in price as there is 1 more to get, making them all a little hard to find. I can only imagine how expensive he is going to be...