Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

since Elwood is listed as B7, should it also go in that thread?

Also, do you think he'll replace a + card, or a rare card if you get him?

The tiki HNX replaced the HN, so I am hoping for it to replace a R card and not the + card. If he replaces the + card, then all the + cards this set will go up in price as there is 1 more to get, making them all a little hard to find. I can only imagine how expensive he is going to be...

As far as we can tell, the card seems to be released as part of S5, so I'm just keeping it listed here for now. Though, the art for the Eliwood card was already posted in that thread, since it was revealed during the Spring livestream.

Also, since this card is specifically an R+X (complete with gold foil and text), it only really makes sense for it to replace the + slot of a box. I'd be very surprised if it replaced a regular R instead. Taking your comparison to Tiki as an example, blue Tiki did only take up an HN slot, but it was also specifically an HNX, adding an X onto the regular HN rarity (instead of being an HN+X or so).

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is that rare, I hope that the same card is printed later... I only have two boxes on the way, and there is so much I want!

Just what have I gotten myself in to...

(Is there a way to add quantity on Ami Ami?)

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

I think he should be left for this set as well. It's clear Intelligent Systems is changing the product release up now to keep it from being too stale.

You should be able to combine orders on Amiami, just make a separate order and when you go to checkout there should be an option to combine monthly orders.

Edited by Draxal

If he is that rare, I hope that the same card is printed later... I only have two boxes on the way, and there is so much I want!

Just what have I gotten myself in to...

(Is there a way to add quantity on Ami Ami?)

If you add more items to your cart, you can choose to add them to an existing order. Just make sure you look up the right order number if you have multiple pre-orders in their system.

You can easily dissect his code.

He's B07-002R, so he's the second card, rarity R. This particular card is +. (We don't know if set 7 does alt arts yet) Something about this version of the card is different from the original (Maybe the art only?) and thus it's labelled X.

We don't know what the difference is between 002R and 002R+X, nor if there is also an 002R+ or 002RX, but I don't think there's anything big going on.

not sure how rare he is, guessing as rare as other R+'s, he's only been up for auction and i've seen him range from 600 yen to 1600 yen, so he shouldnt be too much, just more than your average R+.

His price will be decent though, since he has really good effects.

1st skill: discard a card from hand to top of deck, move an enemy backline unit to the front row

2nd skill: durandal, +20 against dragons

He basically rivals ST marth, which is really good because ST marth is still really good to this day. Also, purple needed a viable lord and it seems eliwood will definitely be that. Unfortunately I think there's no eliwood1, so we cant run him as the lord.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Tate.

Yuno.

Shanna.

holy shit. hoooooooooooly shit. hooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit. i didn't even realise that a pegasus panorama set by wada is something i needed this much. juno looks a bit off but otherwise holy hell

i don't care what anyone says, this is extremely important information

11/10, super important and amazing. I did add his and Xander's booster promos to the OP along with a link to the set/deck reveal pages. Looks like the Jugdral symbol will be a flag.

Interesting, the reprint Chrom and Marth promos are now listed as "PRr" to distinguish between the 1st and 2nd prints. Now I don't regret overpaying for my 1st prints :D

Awww no Hugh, Niime and Noah cards yet, I will need to wait for another set to have one of Hugh. But I liked the cards, especially Kurth R and R+ , and now that I see... Rafiel didn't have a card in this set (And no Yuzu awww). Lando's cards look cool.

Even if this set don't have some of the characters I wanted, everything look awesome, too bad I don't have enought money to buy at least 2 boxes, so, I will need to live with only one box.