Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

But purple cards are already making me broke ;n;

It's okay man, every color of card is making me broke :(

But honestly, this is my most anticipated set. It's the first time where both factions heavily appeal to me; Tellius is my favorite and Elibe is my second favorite. Before, I only really appreciated one half of the set (despite collecting every card, I'm not a huge fan of Awakening/Fates as a whole).

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay man, every color of card is making me broke :(

But honestly, this is my most anticipated set. It's the first time where both factions heavily appeal to me; Tellius is my favorite and Elibe is my second favorite. Before, I only really appreciated one half of the set (despite collecting every card, I'm not a huge fan of Awakening/Fates as a whole).

I hear you. Because I'm not trying to get every card, it's usually cheaper to buy singles and boxes, even at singles premium.

BB/RD is the first combo where I was like, okay, it's worth getting boxes for. BB is my favorite, and I want to collect all of the BB cards. I enjoy RD well enough, and will use them as trade to get the rest of BB. Red/Purple are my jam.

Somehow I've ended up with 275+ unique cards anyway. I love my cipher collection, but I forgot how expensive card collecting really was, and to be frank these aren't even expensive cards (for the most part).

I hear you. Because I'm not trying to get every card, it's usually cheaper to buy singles and boxes, even at singles premium.

BB/RD is the first combo where I was like, okay, it's worth getting boxes for. BB is my favorite, and I want to collect all of the BB cards. I enjoy RD well enough, and will use them as trade to get the rest of BB. Red/Purple are my jam.

Somehow I've ended up with 275+ unique cards anyway. I love my cipher collection, but I forgot how expensive card collecting really was, and to be frank these aren't even expensive cards (for the most part).

Well hey man, I'm getting at least 3 boxes this time, so if you happen to have any RD cards I need and I have some BB extras, I'll be sure to come to you :D

Not going to lie. The real reason I'm excited about this set is so I can see what color Jugdral will get with the boxtopper promo.

Hate to break it to ya, but I'm pretty sure the boxtoppers are reprints of a promo Marth and promo Chrom... Which sucks, cause I wanna know Judral's color too.

*EDIT* I'm wrong. We get the reprinted promos AND an additional boxtopper it seems. Nice!

Edited by Together We Ride

Judgral is yellow, confirmed on the promo poster for cipher, we saw a 3/2 sigurd on the promo.

https://twitter.com/BraveHearts_net/status/737168244843249664

https://twitter.com/torecano2/status/736737480276201472

I could see him being the guide promo this series, Roy and Lilina already got the magazine promos.

I was also expecting a new level 1 ike. Because his old one isn't a great card; and Lucina/Marth got new level 1's in the last set.

Ike's 1 was fine, in fact, you could make him a 50 on opening turn 1 and make him level 2, that's great.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Judgral is yellow, confirmed on the promo poster for cipher, we saw a 3/2 sigurd on the promo.

https://twitter.com/BraveHearts_net/status/737168244843249664

https://twitter.com/torecano2/status/736737480276201472

Ike's 1 was fine, in fact, you could make him a 50 on opening turn 1 and make him level 2, that's great.

I remember that poster, but didn't look that far in the cards in the back, so durr at me. I'd still liked a new Ike with the destiny emblem instead of the lord emblem as well, more variety is better.

Seeing that old Sigurd art makes me wonder if they will invite Katsuyoshi to do some cards. I know Suzuki is the lead for Jugdral, but they still brought back Kaneda even when Yamada was made lead for Elibe.

He did art for 100 Songs of Heroes, so it's not like he's been black listed by NCL or IS. I think they've just been holding him back so far because he did nearly all the art for the old TCG.

I refuse to call whoever is in that card in the left Sothe, and I have serious doubts about that girl that's calling herself Micaiah on the right.

Edited by Jariu

Well, I didn't expect Sothe and Micaiah to get a duo card. I guess that means if one gets an SR+, then the other has to as well? Unless they lose their duality.

I would say if one would get an SR+, it would just be Micaiah. And as an alternate art. Completely different (without Sothe).