Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 support skill base class cards and some promoted cards with support skills are the gimmick for Binding Blade.

Radiant Dawn will have some sort of promotion gimmick to resemble the third tier classes. That Elincia was a Queen.

Ah ? My bad, I must have missed it when it was announced/discovered earlier, I should follow more thoroughly the news about Cipher.

Didn't know about both, something reminiscent of the third tier promotion for the Radiant Dawn cards is a really cool idea.

Edited by Avk

• 2 weeks later...

CeTk7uMUMAAJ4ul.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/hasetch_tenchou/status/712946421180145664

It does not explain how 5/3 works, it simply announces that for the Medallion(Green) cards, other than the normal Promoted Class, they have new Ultimate Promoted Class(referring to the 5/3 Elincia) that they can class change to, as part of their idea to buff Medallion cards. And with reference to the video game itself, it means its the tier 3 class according to the serenesforest's game info for Radiant Dawn, i.e. Myrmidon(Unpromoted Class/Tier 1) -> Swordmaster(Promoted Class/Tier 2) -> Trueblade(Ultimate Promoted Class/Tier 3)

The first gold bullet line simply says that the debut of Binding Blade characters in Cipher.
Second: Addition of new cards for Medallion(Green) that debuted in Series 3, of course with Radiant Dawn characters to boost the Medallion set.
Third: SR+/R+ cards don't only get the special foil treatment but they also get alternate illustrations(as mentioned on the latest livestream which some or most of us who kept up with the news should know by now).

Segment on the left is what I covered in the first paragraph ^. On the right, with the pretty booster 1 cost Roy art, it announces the buff in support skills for Divine Weapons(Purple) set, whereby there will be character(s) with 2 support skills and high cost/promoted class characters with a support skill.

Just below them, it is stating the two video games referenced for Series 5.

second last, Promotion News: -Cipher official homepage, niconico livestream will periodically release news(as it always has been).

-Game magazines [Nintendo Dream] and [Dengeki Nintendo] that comes with promo cards etc. are being published.

-Just like the well received Cipher Sai 2016(Cipher Festival 2016), there are plans to hold big events in the future.

last is the info of the Cipher admin office which includes the address, telephone and email.

The rest are just simple info that has already been revealed before.

P.S. add :large to the end of the image url if you wanna see a higher res of it

• 2 weeks later...

So, kinda off topic. How will thieves be represented in the Elibean Cards? Will they show shuriken (because they're represented to be wielding knives) or swords (because they're technically equipped with swords?)

Edit. Sigh posted in wrong topic.

Actually, they really are P05 promos, so you're technically correct, even if it feels weird. :P

Actually, they really are P05 promos, so you're technically correct, even if it feels weird. :P

Ayup, Hardain pointed it out in the other thread ... and even though the promos and preorders opened up this week. The 3ds ll is being released in July!, so it makes sense now.

Yeah, I learned that today too so that does make more sense. Looking at the site, I thought the "April 27th" date shown was the release date, but that's actually the date pre-orders close... >_>

Volke did have hidden weapons, but that was because Tellius thieves used daggers instead of swords. This of course shouldn't apply to Chad or other GBA thieves because they used swords.

Ohman, Lilina and Soren are both amazing. Why do they keep making so many awesome sleeves; I already have more than I'll ever need...