Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, I didn't even know Caladbolg and the other weapons weren't in Japanese RD until now. :p Certainly a cute looking card, though.

Wait, Caladbolg, Tarvos, and Lughnasadh don't exist in the Japanese version of RD? Then what the heck are they given in the conversations where they obtain them? Or did NoA just create these weapons, their icons and models, AND these convos entirely by themselves and insert them into the game?

Edited by Anacybele

Wait, Caladbolg, Tarvos, and Lughnasadh don't exist in the Japanese version of RD? Then what the heck are they given in the conversations where they obtain them? Or did NoA just create these weapons, their icons and models, AND these convos entirely by themselves and insert them into the game?

Two words: dummied out.

From the broadcast.

Roy & Lilina

utlDeJb.png

UnD0wKY.png

Dieck

tvf2ywC.png

V504QNV.png

Shanna

C7de2OP.png

Thite

YO7mGUy.png

Wolt & Ellen

3y7Qs8E.png

Lugh & Sue

xwlj9tG.png

Micaiah & Sothe

GvGadFL.png

Sanaki

lHVQU75.png

Bastian

HsmAH60.png

Nephenee

rHwkalU.png

Sigrun & Soren

790Dp0s.png

Muraim & Vika

xBiYUIS.png

Felicia & Flora

X728vYd.png

Yep, I'll be updating the OP with new images from the livestream right now. There was quite a lot shown! Very excited for this set to come out next month. :3

So we get a thief Sothe? He doesn't look young in his card.

I think they actually talked about that a bit after they showed that card (why 1 cost Radiant Dawn Sothe and not Path of Radiance I mean), I don't understand japanese well enough to make sense of what they said, but I think they said at one point that they did a 1 cost Sothe to allow people to use him as a Main Character, same for Sanaki.

Edited by Avk

Still no RD Ike? :( Well, I guess the characters who technically don't already have cards and the RD exclusive peeps should have priority...

Also, wow, they managed to make the kids in FE6 look even YOUNGER (except Sue, that is). I swear, Ellen looks maybe 12 while Lugh and Wolt look like they're freaking 8. :/

That Muarim and Vika are awesome though! Though I don't get why Muarim looks pissed... I get that he's probably trying to roar, but he looks pissed... He never seemed like that type of guy to me. He seemed calm and collected a lot.

Edited by Anacybele

Elincia R and R+.

CjG-FwgUgAE3Ngh.png

She did have an textless R in the earlier preview, so it looks like the rarities in those previews are true.

I recall Narcian having an SR frame in his textless preview earlier.

Edited by Draxal

All of the villains released so far have been SRs, so I would have bet he'd be one even if it weren't for his SR frame.

Also, those Elincias are GORGEOUS. Not even made that she's an R and not an SR since hopefully it means they won't be as expensive. >_>