What are you doing next week to count down the final five days till Fates (in NA)?

Kaze

With next week being the week that Fates comes out, I was wondering how everyone plans on celebrating it?

For myself, I plan on wearing a Fire Emblem related shirt each day of the week. I have five Fire Emblem shirts, so that means I get to wear one Monday through Friday. XD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to desperately try to finish my Ephraim route Sacred Stones playthrough (ch 16), my lunatic awakening playthrough (ch 21), and my Hector playthrough (ch 20) before the game comes out. On top of everything else I have to do. This is what happens when you were new to fire emblem and have been desperately trying to catch up these past few months.

With next week being the week that Fates comes out, I was wondering how everyone plans on celebrating it?

For myself, I plan on wearing a Fire Emblem related shirt each day of the week. I have five Fire Emblem shirts, so that means I get to wear one Monday through Friday. XD

Pics or it didn't happen~

I'm gonna try to speedplay a FE-a-day

Pics or it didn't happen~

I'm gonna try to speedplay a FE-a-day

Haha. I will be taking pictures of me in each Fire Emblem shirt on the day I wear them. XD (Currently wearing one)

I'm also working on getting Tales of the Abyss beaten for the first time. I started this game back in 2012...I did manage to beat Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, though.

Going to class lol. Hopefully get all my work done so that I'm (mostly) free that weekend (minus the test I have to go to on Saturday :/). Decided it would be a good idea to take 6 classes this semester -_-

Edited by kisooni

I'm trying to complete another Blazing Sword file within next week but due to an error, my files have been erased :(

So now I'll complete again Sacred Stones.

And next week I'll probably upload countdown pictures on Instagram just for me.

Edited by pontmercyj

Finish FE4...maybe. While waiting for Fates I played FE6HM once, FE7HHM twice, FE8HM twice and FE9HM once. I was having a hard time playing FE4, so I switched to FE11H5. Didn't feel that either. Switched to FE12H2 and still didn't feel like playing. I already beat the DS games, so I'm still trying to beat FE4, but idk I think I'm burnt out of all the FE.

Even though I live in Europe I might as well pitch in:

-Waiting for them to announce an European release date

-Filling in my application form for my Pre-Leaving Certificate year (A.K.A Transition Year), which conveniently is due on the same day Fates is out.

Since Fates is about which side ur go to, I'm playing Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker on the Septentrion story for the second time which will be my third playthrough

Can u guess what route I'm doing?

Edited by MJThom_2009