What are you doing next week to count down the final five days till Fates (in NA)?

Kaze

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Olizandri play through Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. He's on chapter 7 right now. I've also been watching his Path of Radiance playthrough. On top of that, I've been playing Awakening and OmegaRuby for Pokemon.

I'll be busy, but I'll have time to pick Fates up on Friday and I'll make sure to play the game that weekend and start writing up a detailed plot analysis. :)

Edited by Leif

In addition to regular life-related obligations, trying to decide what path I want to choose first. At first I was all for Hoshido but Conquest looks equally interesting now and I'm seriously considering doing that first (I ordered the SE).

I'm gonna do a bunch of schoolwork and try to clear up some time to play it, also try and finish Shin Megami Tensei IV on Chaos route

Trying to get as much schoolwork done as possible. Also being conflicted since FFXIV's next major patch releases on the 23rd xP

Also this, I'm actually really excited over the FFXIV patch XD

Just work, like usual. I've been lucky enough to have a steady Monday-through-Friday work schedule of late, and so while I'll probably be pretty exhausted after work on Friday, I'll be able to throw myself into Fates (still not sure which of Birthright/Conquest I'll be preloading) right after getting home and not have any distractions stopping me from plowing through the campaign over the weekend. (Screw healthy life choices!)

Outside of work, I really don't have any interest in replaying Awakening or breaking out any of the older games this week. I'm in more of a Persona mindset right now, since Persona 4 Arena Ultimax went free for PS Plus subscribers this month.

I've been replaying Rogue Galaxy.

I'll probably finish that by Tuesday then curl into a little ball and rock back and forth till I can play Fates Thursday night.

Ah, Rouge Galaxy... I still have that game. Level-5 really produces some quality games--Dark Chronicle, Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII. I have such fond memories of them all.

As for what I'm doing to pass the time, I was waiting for a demo to drop but that seems unlikely at this point. For now, I'm playing through SMT: Digital Devil Saga, regretting that I bought SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 instead of SMT: Nocturne, replaying through Skyrim and playing an obscure PC title called The Path. Also slowing studying for my CNA nursing courses.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Since I made this topic, I have come down with a nasty cold. >.< Really hoping it's gone by next week because I have a lot of classwork to make up since I missed two days of classes.

Play Shadow Dragon on Monday, Sword of Seals on Tuesday, Genealogy of the Holy War on Wednesday, Rekka no Ken on Thursday and Fates on Friday. I might have to remove Rekka no Ken because of school and just extend Genealogy. Also probably be writing some fics.

I would try completing Awakenings support log for FeMU, but that would take a while unless I overwrite multiple files and have only Chrom married by that point but i don't want to delete the other files.

Play fire emblem hacks and cry because my special edition order doesn't get here till the 25th

God damn Walmart.

I know the feeling.

Apparently my copy of Fates won't be coming until that day, either.

Oh well. I'm sure school work will keep me busy, and maybe in the mean time I can play more Bravely Default or Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I'll be doing what I can to get a Special Edition. Even if it means getting to my local Gamestop at the wee hours of the morning and praying they have some for normal sale.

In the interim, I've still got some things to clean up in Xenoblade Chronicles X; I finally killed Telethia and Pharsis yesterday, but I still have some other lesser superbosses to take down (Gradivus is a lardass, I keep running out of fuel against him).

I also recently redownloaded Evil Genius on Steam and have tried modifying its code; was able to change a few item properties, fix up some bugs that bothered me, and otherwise tailor the game to my tastes, so we'll see what else I can do to it. Shame the modding scene is pretty much dead, they could have given me some good tips.