What are you doing next week to count down the final five days till Fates (in NA)?

Kaze

I have been building a LEGO IDEAS project (Lego has a website where people can submit ideas. If an idea get 10,000 supports and Lego approves of it, it will be made into a Lego product), based on the stone golems in Fates (the big rock monsters with coin faces; I decided it would be easier than making the Corrin dragon form). I have finished designing it, and I just need to submit it. Once it's on the Lego Ideas site, I'll create a forum topic on this site with the link to Lego Ideas.

Wow, that sounds awesome!

Good luck on it!^_^

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for the EU release date

I'm going to unlock as many supports in Awakening as I can. I don't think I have enough determination to 100% the support log, though. I purchased The Future Past DLC like over year ago and only recently finished the first part of it, so I plan to play the rest of it.

I should stop ignoring my PS2 backlog and finally continue playing Digital Devil Saga.

I'm trying to finish my current Awakening Lunatic run before Fates (I'm working on getting the children rn but have beaten chapter 16 so I have easy access to seconds seals). If I can be Apotheosis too, that'd be great.

I also am a fan of Gravity Falls so of course on the Monday before I have the series finale to watch. I'd be more upset over that if Fates weren't coming out the same week. The New York Toy Fair is that week as well so I can look forward to seeing stuff from there too.

Oh and of course I'm still waiting for my Robin and Lucina amiibo to come from Australia. They'll be considered late if they come any later than this Wednesday or Thursday. I'll just be happy if they arrive before Fates does.

Edited by ladyfoster

Lunatic + second run. I already beat my first run, but I am playing with no grinding until I cant beat a level. Chapter 10 is my favorite chapter, but it is a pain in the ass to get the theifs

Things to do:

1.) Finish FE:RD (FE 10) file that I almost finished months ago, but had to stop (thanks High School).

2.) Go back to Awakening and (for the most part) finish my goal of making Morgan broken as all heck ( she's the only one I'm doing this for. Also, DLC and Galeforce...nuff' said.)

3.)Work (so I still have some money to get Fates...hopefully SE :3)

4.)Finish whatever school work I got (thank God for break next week...I needed that SOOO bad).

I'm gonna try to stay off Fire Emblem a bit the last 5 days so I can absorb all I get in Fates (major emphasis on "try")!

Also gotta say...for those still waiting for an European release date......my heart goes out to you guys. Seriously. :'(

1- Going to class

2- Doing all my homework so I have a free weekend

3- Contemplate why a day takes so freaking long to get through

4- Cry

5- Cry some more

Bonus- Annoy everyone around me by talking about the game non stop

This is gonna be a long week.... And it'll be made even worse since I dont know exactly when my SE will get here, ordering from USA to Canada uncertainty. It's weird coz people here say it'll come on the release day (from experience) and others say it'll take about 1 week (since it's international), I don't know which is true and it's driving me crazy!

I haven't slept well for 3 weeks.

I'll just be sitting around, regretting that I wasnt able to accomplish my goal of beating every FE before Fates came out. I was almost there....... RIP Thracia save data. I'll also be avoiding spoilers of any kind, although, to be honest, I'll probably fail in that too.

Studying for entrance exams and midterms -lies down-

dont go into med kids, value your life

That is very Ironic, your saying don't go into med school to value your life even though that is about saving lives

Trying not to think about it too much and trying to keep busy. I will also be working on my back log of games that are not FE games, so that I will be ready to play an FE game.

What I've been doing lately is playing Gaiden on my Retron 5 (it does translation patches thankfully) and playing the Sacred Stones in preparation for Fates. From what it looks like I'll be finishing them next week so that's what I'll be doing. Oh, and playing Xenoblade Chronicles X and Trails of Cold Steel to get my mind off of Fates for the last few days.

Got the day off and I'll be waiting in my living room for ups/amazon to deliver all day. After work is finished for the week I'll be grocery shopping, cooking, and accomplishing all my other tasks so I can have three days of bliss with Jakob and Zander. My family knows I won't be leaving my room for a few days.