Best secondary class for spouses

smash-brethren

In my male conquest routes I plan to marry Belka and Camilla

in my female ones I'm gonna marry Marx and Flannel

what secondary classes would be best to pass along to them through the marriage seal (note that while my spouses are physically orientated i myself will be focusing on magic and tanking with a dragonstone)

I would think Belka and Camilla would like the Lance Fighter (for Lancefaire, Speed Seal, and Defense Seal and/or Breaking Sky), Samurai (for Vantage, Flowing Strike, Strength Seal, Line of Death, and/or Astra), or Oni Savage (for Resistance Seal and Ogre Strike).

Xander would like Samurai (mostly for Swordfaire but I think Vantage and Astra would be good for him as well). I think Flannel would like Lance Fighter (for Breaking Sky and Flamboyant), Bowman (for Prescient Victory and Raven Strike), or Ninja (for Snake Venom, Lethality, and/or Copycat Puppet).

I must admit that I'm not very good at giving advice but hopefully I helped out a little bit.

For the most part, those four characters function well with their original class sets. But as a general rule, you should think about weapon ranks when reclassing.

Beruka may like Oni Savage, as Ogre Strike + Roundhouse Berserker seems fun given her high skill. Cavalier!Great Knight might also be good for Elbow Room and Shelter (open assault and rescue).

Cam just really likes Wyvern Lord, but Berserker gives a big power boost, not that she needs it. Like Beruka, the cavalier skills could be good too.

Xander might like picking up Astra and Swordfaire from Samurai, or Sol and Kunaibreaker from Mercenary.

Flannel Keaton really hates reclassing, since only his base class can use stones, and he'll be stuck with E ranks in everything else.

Edited by Mango Giamatti

Beruka already has Fighter for Roundhouse, Rally Strength, Axefaire. Ogre Strike can be good for Berserker but the class itself doesn't.

Camilla can A+ Beruka for Fighter class, which is easy because they can always fly together and raise their fast support.

Flannel doesn't need reclassing. His 20% Skl growth only works well in his base class.

Beruka wants Knight for Defensive Formation since she is slow. Not sure about Camilla or Flannel though. Xander can use Samurai for Swordfaire since he will be wielding Siegfried most of the time.

I might as well ask this here rather than posting a new thread.

What would be a good class choice if I plan to marry Hinoka as Mamui, and Tsubaki as Femui, in Birthright?

I think Tsubaki would like Lance Fighter or Wyvern Rider and Hinoka would like Wyvern Rider.

I think Tsubaki would like Lance Fighter or Wyvern Rider and Hinoka would like Wyvern Rider.

Interesting. Any reason why?

I was thinking Cavalier. It lets Kamui keep using swords, and Hinoka and Tsubaki using Lances, both while acquiring a secondary weapon, and staying mounted as well. How does that sound?

I was thinking Cavalier. It lets Kamui keep using swords, and Hinoka and Tsubaki using Lances, both while acquiring a secondary weapon, and staying mounted as well. How does that sound?

Tsubaki having Lance Fighter for Lancefaire, Speed Seal, Defense Seal, and/or Breaking Sky and having Wyvern Rider for Strength +2, Deadly Breath, Overbearing, and/or Rally Defence (and well I married Tsubaki with WR as a second class, and he turned out decent).

Hinoka having Wyvern Rider mostly for Deadly Breath and Overbearing.

I think Cavalier would good for both but Hinoka can get it from marrying Silas and I thought you would want Hinoka to get a class she can only get from marrying Kamui in Birthright. I think Tsubaki would like it (I never had Cavalier as a second class when I married him and no one I know talks about Tsubaki as anything other then Falcon Knight) but I like Tsubaki on a Wyvern more then a pony. It's up to you but I thought I'd mention them.

Edited by December Knight

Cavalier is the best option if you want to benefit both Corrin and the Sky Knight. Both Sky Knights appreciate Elbow Room, Shelter, and Defender, but both ultimately want to end up as Falcon Knights. Hinoka likes the base magic for shockstick use, and Subaki likes the speed (shockstick Subaki can also be a thing). Having a flying rescue staff user is also nice.

If you don't care about sacking Corrin's sub-class for his/her spouse, then Subaki likes Spear Fighter to pick up Breaking Sky. Wyvern Lord Hinoka has better physical offense than Falcon Knight, but isn't as good with the shockstick, so she has worse 1-2 range combat. I don't know anything about Wyvern Lord Subaki, but it seems pretty slow.

Edited by Mango Giamatti

S

Beruka already has Fighter for Roundhouse, Rally Strength, Axefaire. Ogre Strike can be good for Berserker but the class itself doesn't.

Camilla can A+ Beruka for Fighter class, which is easy because they can always fly together and raise their fast support.

Flannel doesn't need reclassing. His 20% Skl growth only works well in his base class.

Strange, i checked that and acording to the wiki Camilla can get Fighter from Beruka even if it's her secoundary class but for example Beruka/Belka can't get troubadour from Charlotte (even if she doesn't have it)
Does that takes secoundary class only when both budding allies have same first class?

S

Strange, i checked that and acording to the wiki Camilla can get Fighter from Beruka even if it's her secoundary class but for example Beruka/Belka can't get troubadour from Charlotte (even if she doesn't have it)

Does that takes secoundary class only when both budding allies have same first class?

For those who are not in unique classes like Dark Princess or singer, Yes.

For those who are not in unique classes like Dark Princess or singer, Yes.

But Beruka Wyverns rider isn't unique right? She still gives Camilla her secoundary (fighter) >.>

Edited by Eriotto

It's because she has the same base class with Camilla, so Camilla can get her secondary class.

this is what i asked, thanks lol

(should've figure it out myself)

Edited by Eriotto

Kaze just wants seals or a damage proc thats more reliable. He's quick enough to be in a slower class as well. Silas likes all of the lance/mounted classes in the game, as well as lance fighter. He can get swordmaster from Ryoma so that isnt an issue.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Class-wise Hinata really likes to stay Swordmaster for the speed, but hopping into Sky Knight for a level to learn Swallow Strike, and switching back could be nice. But he can buddy seal Subaki for that.

Rinkah's main problem is her poor start and marrying into a new class won't fix that, but once she gets going she might like Fighter for HP+5 and this also lets Corrin have Hero post-promotion. Wyvern is also a option for flight, and seems just superior to Oni.

Kaze just wants seals or a damage proc thats more reliable. He's quick enough to be in a slower class as well. Silas likes all of the lance/mounted classes in the game, as well as lance fighter. He can get swordmaster from Ryoma so that isnt an issue.

What secondary classes would you recommend for a reliable damage proc?

OMG yes for this thread existing

can i ask for help

i plan on marrying

Niles(Male avatar)

Camilla

Felicia

Hinata

Shinonome

velour

flora

can you guys give me some tips

If you want to stay him as adventurer/bow knight then bowman for bowfaire.

If you wanna to use him as mage (early reclassed) then spellcaster for breaking sky and tomafaire