Final Round! Multiple choice, pick your favorites and decide the prize winners!

SFS Final Round  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorites!

• A Lion's Resolve
    • Alluring Blossoms
    • Anna Cosplay
    • Aqua Song's New Arrangement
    • Awakening
    • Awakening Harken
    • Battlefield
    • Behind Her Mask
    • Blazing Sword
    • Catnaps
    • Deja Vu
    • Do the Gods Listen When We Pray?
    • Eirika
    • Eliwood and Ninian
    • Everything Went Dark: White Rabbit, White Lies
    • FE3 Divine Dragon Pixel Thing
    • FE6 25th Anniversary GBA SP Paint
    • Fates Brought Us Together
    • Fates Winter Gear! Don't let a little cold and ice decide your fate.
    • Fire Emblem
    • Fire Emblem Fates - Make Your Choice
    • Fire Emblem Medley
    • Fire Emblem SNES Tribute Arrangement
    • Forging Bonds
    • Grima Sculpture
    • Harem
    • Heroines
    • Hope Never Dies
    • I Now Pronounce You Man and Tree
    • Into Peril
    • Light Inheritor
    • Meteor Strike
    • One of Many (But Clearly the Best)
    • Origami Grima
    • Our Fate
    • Paladin Cosplay
    • Procrastination
    • Respect and Protect
    • SMT Q FE Opening
    • Sack Aqua
    • Studying the Art of Spellcasting
    • Swordsman of the Plains
    • The Adventures of the Crimean Liberation Army
    • The Devoted
    • The Impossible Choice
    • The Mirror's Fate
    • The Sinner and the Saint
    • Twin Road Medley
    • Underappreciated Lords
    • Verdant Crimson
    • You're What I Believe

Welcome to the final round of Serenes Forest Scribbles! We've had a lot of fantastic submissions, and sadly some great ones didn't make it to this round, but that's the nature of a competition of this size. We're planning something of a spotlight post-contest to give a handful of specific submissions some more attention, so keep a lookout for that!

You've got another 6 days to look through the submissions if you'd like, no need to be too hasty! Some of the submissions are rather large in size or length, or are linked off-site, so check those out if you missed them!

The winners of this poll will receive the prizes described in the main Scribbles thread in the Creative section seen here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58937&page=1

---------

Find all of the written submissions in the Writes section of the Scribbles forum!

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

--

Find all of the Misc submissions in the Miscellaneous section of the Scribbles forum!

PAGE 1

--

Find all of the Draws submissions in the Draws section of the Scribbles forum!

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

--------

NOTES

- Users registered after February 5th, 2PM PST will have their votes removed from the final tally. While this might seem extreme, it's the best way to prevent any antics from messing with the event results. If a submission were to win because a bunch of people signed up and spammed votes for it, there would always be suspicion among other participants. If you're new, feel free to post in the submissions' thread to show your support for the artists, writers and craftsmen regardless.

- In this round of voting, you'll be able to vote for as many submissions as you would like, but you're free to only vote for those you feel deserve the win most if that's how you'd like to. Total freedom!

- Submission name changes will no longer be accepted.

- This voting phase will last until the 17th of February. Don't feel obligated to vote right away, if you need more time to check out the submissions.

- No voting for yourself.

Edited by Tangerine

We had a tie in the Writes/Misc section, so there's an extra to vote for, if anyone's curious as to why we have 51 submissions here.

Good luck everyone! Everything here is fantastic, it'll be difficult to choose what to vote for for certain.

Edited by Tangerine

I almost narrowed it down to my top ten ;~;

But hey close enough

I'm.... just amazed mine made it this far >_> It wasn't nearly as creative or unique as so many of the other submissions here

But speaking of, congrats on those who made it into the final round!!

In the interest of fairness, I'm going to try to vote for 5 draws and 5 writes/misc...if I can narrow it down to that. Don't want to leave my writing buddies hanging :P.

I'm trying to come up with a good criteria for voting. I think I'll stick with, "Which submissions am I okay with beating the crap out of mine?" xD

Good luck, everyone!

Edited by Meldorn

Well, it was a good run and I'm proud of myself for entering even though I'm no writer, I still had fun. Congrats to those who made it to the Finals! We got a lot of talent here and it sad that some of the ones I voted for didn't make it.

So, I'm going to vote for who I believe are the top 10 and I'll even pick 5 "honorable mentions". Basically I'm voting for fifteen to keep things a little simpler for me.

I'm super grateful for everyone who voted mine to the finals, I was worried no one would no one would listen mine because it's 15 minutes long and based on music from games that never came outside japan and were made 20 years ago lol

I'm really happy though, thanks everyone who listened to the end of the SNES tribute arrangement :)

I voted for 10 works. I voted for a few that I didn't vote for in the first round, because while I felt those pieces didn't really need my vote the first go around, I think now all my favorites deserve all the support they can get. For a while I was debating on whether I liked Alluring Blossoms or Light Inheritor better; Alluring Blossoms is rendered at a high level and has a pleasing color palette that works with the tender emotion it's portraying, while Light Inheritor, fitting to its name, plays incredibly well with light and shadow and sets a tone of solemn duty, which is a theme present in the series as a whole. Eventually I just went with both lol

I'm super grateful for everyone who voted mine to the finals, I was worried no one would no one would listen mine because it's 15 minutes long and based on music from games that never came outside japan and were made 20 years ago lol

Gotta say, I feel equally grateful for everyone who voted for mine, and while I don't expect to win by any stretch of the imagination, getting this far was much better than I expected given the fact of me using free, not-so-amazing soundfonts on my submission.

Also, I believe I put in either my top 4 or 5. Good luck to all! (though I personally hold the beautiful Azura's Song Arrangement in my highest esteem)

I finally narrowed it down to my top ten! It ended up being four stories, four pieces of artwork, and two miscellaneous.

Thank to everyone who participated- it was awesome to see so many works created by such talented people! And thanks to everyone who voted for my entry (and got it to the final round! :kefka:).

As a side note, whoever created the spinning Kefka up there is all kinds of awesome.

I decided to vote four. One written piece, one artwork, one poem and one misc. Narrowing it down to one of each category was pretty hard and several times I've considered deleting my vote and picking something else but I'll stick with what I've done since if I allow myself to change my mind then I'll probably just keep changing it since there's so much good stuff to choose between.

I finally narrowed it down to my top ten! It ended up being four stories, four pieces of artwork, and two miscellaneous.

Thank to everyone who participated- it was awesome to see so many works created by such talented people! And thanks to everyone who voted for my entry (and got it to the final round! :kefka:).

As a side note, whoever created the spinning Kefka up there is all kinds of awesome.

I'm trying to limit myself to ten votes as well, though I might eventually cave as I come across more submissions I forgot about xD. So much talent, so few votes ;_;

Also, I swear, if your story doesn't make the top ten I'm going to be actually angry. IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD. GAH.

*collects self*

Good luck!

@Theosmeo: I actually really enjoyed your mix :) FE3 music is definitely right up my street - I think I listened to it more than once as well...

My one didn't make it to the finals, but definitely see the potential in the other writers that have made it. There's certain two I'm really rooting for as they're so different and well-written.

I think I voted for 12 in the end. Quite reasonable?

Thanks to everyone who voted for my Aqua's Song's New Arrangement. I didn't think I'd get into the final round *crying with shock*. Everyone has done such an amazing job!! There's so many great things that I'm still having a hard time figuring out what to vote for :)

Good luck to everyone!

I'm trying to limit myself to ten votes as well, though I might eventually cave as I come across more submissions I forgot about xD. So much talent, so few votes ;_;

Also, I swear, if your story doesn't make the top ten I'm going to be actually angry. IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD. GAH.

*collects self*

Good luck!

Hahaha, steady there Meldorn! With so many awesome submissions to compete against I'm just happy my story got any votes at all! Seriously, that Grima statue . . . if that one doesn't win I will be shocked! It is totally amazing.

There seem to be two heavy hitters trying to claim the votes, with the Grima statue in the lead. Wonder if it can keep it...

Also, thank you to everyone who voted for my entry. Didn't think I'd make it to this round. I'm in the presence of greatness, and it is humbling.