Hi! (FE Fates almost here, omg omg omg!!!)

LMDHad0uken

Hi!

I joined the forum for the Serenes Forest Scribbles competition, but didn't get past round 1. Oh well.

Anyways I just browse all the Fan Projects and I am highly interested in playing them (just finished FE7x:Immortal Sword by BwdYeti) and I was thinking of doing LPs for them (streaming/youtube VODS). I always wanted to try streaming and if my internet was great I would do Smash Bros but it isnt so I have to satisfy with something not needing internet or decent graphics. Besides it seems like FE does not get a lot of love in terms of streaming, so I think it needs more of that. It might be that its hard to keep some interested, idk. But I am down to show and talk with people about how great FE is and this giant FE community.

Thanks for reading my little intro and hope to get along with you guys! Open to any suggestions,
FELORDZ

P.S. I would do my own hacks but I have other priorities that does not give me time to learn to hack (use to, I failed lol. Waiting on my bro to learn coding and FEXNA...).

I've been here forever & only got one vote on SerenesForest (seems HungerGamesxFates wasn't such a good idea...)

BUT WELCOME! Mhm

Same I only got 1 vote lol. Maybe next time

Hey there! Welcome to the Forest and have a spectacular time! I'm also pretty excited for Fates, if ya can't tell!

Thanks! The Fates characters do look interesting, can't wait to learn about them!

Welcome to the community, FELORDZ.

I hear quite a bit of praise concerning FE7x. I should probably check it out sometime.

Thanks!

It is a pretty good fan game, great story and gameplay. It took me a while to beat the previous demo that they had (I was lazy about beating it lol) but after I was glad I did. I'm excited to play the new demo that they just released along with Fates, so at least I'll be busy playing them this month 0_0

Welcome aboard dude. That would be awesome of you did that and I play Smash 4 so we can play anytime you are down. I cant wait for fates. Its so close that I can taste it. Lets all have fun.

Welcome to the Forest, FELORDZ!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thnks!

Welcome aboard dude. That would be awesome of you did that and I play Smash 4 so we can play anytime you are down. I cant wait for fates. Its so close that I can taste it. Lets all have fun.

Thanks! I do not play a lot of Smash 4 these days but sounds like fun, I'll let you know if it comes to my mind.