Special Edition Pre-Order Anxiety Thread

dragonlordsd

Fuck I have to go to school at 6:00 am. As long as I get my game on Friday after school I am fine with that. I will bring my recipt just in case.I will watch out for this call or text.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck I have to go to school at 6:00 am. As long as I get my game on Friday after school I am fine with that. I will bring my recipt just in case.I will watch out for this call or text.

If you have a GameStop PowerUp Rewards card, you shouldn't need your receipt, but it would be good to have just in case.

If you have a GameStop PowerUp Rewards card, you shouldn't need your receipt, but it would be good to have just in case.

Lol I dont. I barely pre order from gamestop so yeah. I have all the info so I should be good.

Even though my game is on schedule to arrive Friday, I actually don't have my 3DS with me, because I shared it 50-50 with my brother. Since I don't want to share anymore, he's buying my half of that 3DS and I'm buying a FE:Fates 3DS for myself, which won't arrive until Feb. 25, so it'll be as if it never got here til then anyway. And I'm unwilling to spend any more money to get it shipped more quickly. But I've been patient for nigh on half a year. So I can wait a little longer.

I'm calling Best Buy in the morning now. I'm getting really anxious over this and don't want to wait for it at all. It's a miracle that I haven't spoiled myself more than I have, but once the game's out I don't think I could hold myself back any further.

I don't know if it will help put anyone at ease, but for all of you in the Best Buy "awaiting authorization" squad, I talked to the Best Buy customer service twitter.

"Good Evening Heather –

As a gamer, I can understand how coveted special edition items are and I apologize that you have had trouble with payment authorizations on this order.

I pulled up your order and everything appears to have successfully authorized at this time. Your order is now in the normal status we see orders in before they ship out for a new release.

I will update you as soon as I see a tracking number generate on your order.

Regards"

Well gamestop hasn't given me any indication that my preorder has shipped, I guess tomorrow I'll be asking myself why I paps for one day shipping and didn't get it on the release date.

I preordered one day from gamestop too but I'm not worried yet as their websites says this.

"Street Date Guarantee: Pre-order this title by 11am CST one business day before the release date posted, choose USA Overnight as your shipping option and get guaranteed delivery on the street date posted! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will fully refund your shipping charge. Continental United States only. Must have overnight service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to inclement weather, incorrect address or credit card information. Any other shipping option besides One Day will arrive 2 to 7 business days after the street date."

So if we don't get it they have to give us our shipping money back the the 11am cst means to me it won't ship till after then which isn't until after noon here. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

I preordered one day from gamestop too but I'm not worried yet as their websites says this.

"Street Date Guarantee: Pre-order this title by 11am CST one business day before the release date posted, choose USA Overnight as your shipping option and get guaranteed delivery on the street date posted! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will fully refund your shipping charge. Continental United States only. Must have overnight service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to inclement weather, incorrect address or credit card information. Any other shipping option besides One Day will arrive 2 to 7 business days after the street date."

So if we don't get it they have to give us our shipping money back the the 11am cst means to me it won't ship till after then which isn't until after noon here. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

That's good news for gamestop people. So if you don't get it tomorrow, you will get a refund. Still doesn't help if you don't get it tomorrow, but at least you won't be charged for it.

Edited by dragonlordsd

That's good news for gamestop people. So if you don't get it tomorrow, you will get a refund. Still doesn't help that you won't get it tomorrow, but at least you won't be charged for it.

Well I think we still will get it tomorrow because it isn't even 11am cst yet and it says you can order things by that time of and still get one day shipping. Leads me to believe our orders will ship a little later. I also have read reddit threads of other gamestop preorders for other games who were worried cause their orders didn't ship but they eventually did and they got their games on release day. So I really do think we will be getting it.

So I'll be going to GameStop tomorrow after class to pick up my SE pre-order. Was going to lay out, but I have an exam and an audition, and I'm paying too much for this.

If anything has happened, I will make a scene.

Gah, can't think, worrying about it. Someone comfort me.

Just got my email that says it's been shipped, so I should be getting mine tomorrow!