Special Edition Pre-Order Anxiety Thread

dragonlordsd

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Nope it's in progress

And then it gets lost in the mail.

Someone's Walmart order shipped over on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/46hrle/walmart_is_currently_shipping_the_special_editions/ so I'm hoping the rest of ours will soon ; ; still no charge on my bank account at this point.

I believe in you.

And Walmart

But most importantly, you.

Edited by Zerosabers

I just got the email saying mine is ready for pickup, too. Gonna swing by and see if I can get it.

Update: Nope. The guys at my Best Buy are really professional and didn't break street release date.

Ditto, I called my Best Buy and they said it wasn't ready. Oh well, not too much longer now

Edit: Nope it's in progress

And then it gets lost in the mail.

I believe in you.

And Walmart

But most importantly, you.

You've been the greatest cheerleader for me throughout this whole ordeal! Thanks so much haha

You've been the greatest cheerleader for me throughout this whole ordeal! Thanks so much haha

I just really want the people who saw the PSA to get their copy. It'd suck to go through this whole process of I missed it to now's my chance to grab one! to they canceled it.

I still feel bad for Anoma.

I just really want the people who saw the PSA to get their copy. It'd suck to go through this whole process of I missed it to now's my chance to grab one! to they canceled it.

I still feel bad for Anoma.

Thanks! Yeah I do too :( I wish more people from here could have snagged a copy.

Best Buy still hasn't gone past "awaiting authorization" on my order =\ Considering I got my order in within the first 5 minutes of it going up, I'm getting really pissed. I've spoken to about 5 different customer service people across the past few days and haven't had much luck.

Pre-ordered the SE in store at a Gamestop so I'll definitely have that tomorrow, but the FE:Fates 3DS still hasn't shipped from Amazon :( probably won't have it until next week.

Edited by Ehrzeth

Pre-ordered the SE in store at a Gamestop so I'll definitely have that tomorrow, but the FE:Fates 3DS still hasn't shipped from Amazon :( probably won't have it until next week.

Does Gamestop have the 3ds in stock or is it not out yet tomorrow?

Does Gamestop have the 3ds in stock or is it not out yet tomorrow?

They have it pretty sure, but I just had a bunch of money in Amazon giftcards to use up, so I ordered it from there instead.

Hm, I think there's an Amazon warehouse in AZ so maybe I'll get it same day, probably not but I can hope.

Edited by Ehrzeth

They have it pretty sure, but I just had a bunch of money in Amazon giftcards to use up, so I ordered it from there instead.

My friend ordered the 3ds on Amazon as well. This is his first New 3ds, as he has had the old XL and it was blue. He also got Fates as well. Hype!

Well, mine supposedly isn't even preparing yet. If the Best Buy error thing is true tho i just dunno man

Yep. 9:30PM EST and still shown as processing and releasing on 12/31. The CS woman I spoke with 8 hours ago "assured" me that the game would ship out tonight and arrive tomorrow but I'm still nervous.

So I sent an email to check on my Walmart order because it's still pending and I was curious about when it was going to be shipping, and I got this back:

Response email (02/18/2016 07:48 PM)
Hi ,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com. I glad to assist you Marianne. I have checked your order information and, it appears that your order did not process correctly in our system. The reason is because the item might be out of stock or an issue within our system. Due to this, the order will not ship so the best option is we can attempt to cancel this order. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know your response Marianne.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist.

Sincerely,
Kevin G.
Walmart.com Customer Care

Oh my god I am so frustrated right now, lol. My order still says it's pending and being delivered by the 23rd, so wtf. I sent an email back and now I'm currently on hold for 45 minutes to talk to a customer service rep.

Edited by Sallia

So I sent an email to check on my Walmart order because it's still pending and I was curious about when it was going to be shipping, and I got this back:

Response email (02/18/2016 07:48 PM)[/size]

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com. I glad to assist you Marianne. I have checked your order information and, it appears that your order did not process correctly in our system. The reason is because the item might be out of stock or an issue within our system. Due to this, the order will not ship so the best option is we can attempt to cancel this order. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know your response Marianne.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Kevin G.

Walmart.com Customer Care

Oh my god I am so frustrated right now, lol. My order still says it's pending and being delivered by the 23rd, so wtf. I sent an email back and now I'm currently on hold for 45 minutes to talk to a customer service rep.

W..... Wow......

Well, my advice is hit up frys, Walmart, best buy, etc. tomorrow, see if you can find the special edition

Yeah, I'm going to try and see if my local EBgames might get in an extra copy.

I called and they basically said my preorder is in limbo(?) and that if it doesn't ship by the 20th I probably won't end up getting it. I still don't have much of an idea on what's going on since neither the email or the phone convo was very clear, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see at this point. ;_;

Do you have Prime? I ordered mine 3ds from Amazon and it didn't ship until this morning, but it still set to arrive tomorrow 2/19.

My Fates SE/New XL *finally* shipped from amazon.ca today around 6:30pm. I'm so relieved now... I have Prime and they usually ship things to me the day before & I always get it the next day. Can't wait to play it tomorrow, augh, work is gonna go by so slow. I am soooo freaking excited. :^_^: