Is what we have final?

Aestury

So, from what I've seen, we seem to know every thing about the current version of fates, in the sense of whats available and DLC. I also noticed though that there is kinda a lack of DLC (compared to awakening) and there's also no other dark magic other than an extremely nerfed nosferatu. It kinda makes shadow gift a really redundant skill other than the fact that you can now use ONE tome that's not even as useful from what I've seen. I thought the whole point of dark mages not being able to use staves was because they made it up with dark magic. Now though, all I see them having is just a higher rank in tomes by a whopping one and some different caps, over the use of extremely useful staves.

It wouldn't really effect me much if it was final, but is it possible to be any other add-ons or DLC in the future? It would be really nice to see some stuff like dark magic added on to. I would understand the lack of DLC though since technically an entire path of the game is DLC so. Although, the amount of DLC in awakening was insane, so unless I am just really late on information or just expecting too much, is it really bad of me to wish that there was more DLC?

I think some of us are EXPECTING there to be more DLC, given that the Map Pack we have coming is listed as 1, and I remember someone mentioning Nintendo had like, a season 3 placeholder somewhere? Not to mention, we are lacking in five-star difficulty maps.

Edited by Dai

We are likely getting more DLC. The first pack is called map pack one, and they supposedly have placeholders for 2 more packs. They are probably waiting for at least the western release to announce the new pack.