Full lineup of English voice actors...?

Pete-of-the-Forge

Can we just acknowledge the beauty of the fact that Liquid Snake is voicing Corrin and Arthur.Edit: Water Mage Kazed me

Also, Paul Elding, the VA of Roy Campbell in MGS, is voicing a character who reminds me of Otacon from MGS. This pleases me.

I knew that Paul Eiding sounded familiar, but not because of MGS, he voiced Scarecrow in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. and now that I think about it more, Yukimura does sound a lot like Scarecrow.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just acknowledge the beauty of the fact that Liquid Snake is voicing Corrin and Arthur.Edit: Water Mage Kazed me

Also, Paul Elding, the VA of Roy Campbell in MGS, is voicing a character who reminds me of Otacon from MGS. This pleases me.

Brooootheeer, I live on this arm that fight for justice!

Man, Paul Eiding....that's quite a VA to reel in. I would imagine he's not cheap. He's pretty up there in terms of the roles he's had.

Cam Clarke as Arthur. Did not think he could pull of a voice like that. Impressive.

A high five for the one person around here who thought Max Mittelman would make a good Silas.

You guys can add one more name to that list: S.L. Draven as Female Corrin's 3rd voice. Like I said in the other thread, I knew I recognized her voice from the first line of dialogue, but after watching a livestream with her voice selected, I became absolutely certain it was Artemis from Young Justice. Aka Stephanie Lemelin, whose husband's last name is Draven. Thus, the pseudonym.

She might voice someone else too, but she is DEFINITELY that voice for Corrin. Trust me, I've watched Young Justice way too many times to be wrong about the voice of my favorite character. :P

You guys can add one more name to that list: S.L. Draven as Female Corrin's 3rd voice. Like I said in the other thread, I knew I recognized her voice from the first line of dialogue, but after watching a livestream with her voice selected, I became absolutely certain it was Artemis from Young Justice. Aka Stephanie Lemelin, whose husband's last name is Draven. Thus, the pseudonym.

She might voice someone else too, but she is DEFINITELY that voice for Corrin. Trust me, I've watched Young Justice way too many times to be wrong about the voice of my favorite character. :P

That and one of her other credited names is Stephanie L. Draven

Oh, thanks! Good to know she's done something like this before.

I wonder just how many of these voice actors have union conflicts. I'm sure we have some new voices too, but it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these are pseudonyms as well.

Yeah. It'd be interesting if she's indeed both one of female Corrin's voice options and Rinkah.

Also, Marcella Lentz-Pope seems to be using the pseudonym "Marcella Mozdy" for Fates.

The folks at BTVA are currently working on figuring out who voices who (and yes, BTVA is actually fare more trustworthy than IMDB and they are quick to fix any mistakes as well). Currently, this is what they have so far:

Male Corrin: Cam Clarke, Yuri Lowenthal

Female Corrin: Marcella Lentz-Pope

Ryouma: Matthew Mercer

Azura: Rena Strober

Sakura: Brianna Knickerbocker

Garon: Travis Willingham

Jakob: Ben Diskin

Gunter: D.C. Douglas

Silas: Max Mittelman

Saizo: Ben Diskin

Rinkah: Stephanie Lemelin

Arthur: Cam Clarke

Odin: Kaiji Tang

Laslow: Liam O'Brien

Niles: Yuri Lowenthal

Charlotte: Brianna Knickerbocker

Selena: Julie Ann Taylor

Asugi: Gideon Emery

Caeldori: Julie Ann Taylor

Rhajat: Stephanie Sheh

Yukimura: Paul Eiding

Marth: Yuri Lowenthal

Ike: Jason Adkins

Robin: David Vincent

Lucina: Laura Bailey

Jakob is almost certainly O'Brien, not Diskin. "Stiff upper-lip" is impossible to mistake as anyone but O'Brien. Zola and Izana have him as well.

Lowenthal isn't Niles either. I know my Lowenthal, and Niles has Mercer's tone. Lowenthal is definitely Hinata, though.

Aside from those, Imari Williams is Benoit. It's unmistakable.

I would like to point out that the voice actors listed from BTVA in Fates isn't finalized yet. The community is currently figuring out who is voicing who for this game. There is still debate on Silas's voice actor. Some say it's Antony del Rio while others say it's Max Mittleman. However, from the voice clips I've watched, that is certainly Max voicing Silas.

I would like to point out that the voice actors listed from BTVA in Fates isn't finalized yet. The community is currently figuring out who is voicing who for this game. There is still debate on Silas's voice actor. Some say it's Antony del Rio while others say it's Max Mittleman. However, from the voice clips I've watched, that is certainly Max voicing Silas.

If you don't mind spoilers watch this and skip to 30:20 http://www.gamespot.com/videos/now-playing-fire-emblem-fates/2300-6429435/ (or just watch the whole thing as there are a few different parts where voice clips play)

Then watch this and skip to 28:50

I dunno about you but to me that's Dark Pit right there.

Not the first time actually. He was voiced by Spike Spencer in the Fire Emblem OVA YEARS ago and then Yuri Lowenthal voiced Marth in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

Also, it's sad that no one seems to remember that Karen Strassman also voiced Anna in Awakening, so it was a near given that she would be returning in Fates.

Oh, ok then. I didn't watch the OVA in english nor did I play Code name Stream. That's neat. I wonder if Roy will have an english voice actor if his amiibo is compatible with Fates

That feeling when you realize Yuri Lowenthal and Liam O'Brien VAing together again is just like when they both voiced characters in Final Fantasy IV DS.

I laughed out a lung when I found out the same guy who voiced Kain Highwind...also voiced Inigo.

And now we've got Yuri Lowenthal, aka Cecil Harvey. V:

As it has been said previously, the full list probably isn't what we got. There are probably some voice actors who weren't credited due to being part of a union or other factors.

As much as like the sound of Max Mittelman's voice I don't think he's Silas. Perhaps he's just deepening his voice a bit but I'd need to see official credits to be completely sold.

His poetry reciting is awesome though. I have to share this.

As much as like the sound of Max Mittelman's voice I don't think he's Silas. Perhaps he's just deepening his voice a bit but I'd need to see official credits to be completely sold.

His poetry reciting is awesome though. I have to share this.

Sadly, according to the source of the voice actor list for Fates, we only got the names of the voice actors and not the roles they are performed. We'd need confirmation from the voice actor himself.