Weird dreams

blah the Prussian

So last night I had a very odd dream where the German monarchy was restored after a referendum that Merkel or someone like that was boasting would lead to a Republic but it actually led to a monarchy or whatever. I was so happy, man, I wore a fricking Pickelhaube to school and sung Die Wacht am Rhine everywhere. Then me and my monarchist friends Tom and Sebastian had a huge ass party at my house, and then we got wasted as fuck and I think My Little Pony was involved or something, but I don't actually know shit about that show so I could be wrong. Then I woke up and when I realized it was all a dream I got kind of emotionally devastated. That and not being able to see Deadpool today because I forgot my ID like a dumbass ruined my day. So yeah, what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

the weirdest dream?

i dunno, lately i can't differ which is dream and not.

i dreamt of being shot in the head. the body itself stops functioning, the body can't move, heck my eyes itself can't shut out. can't move the damn lips either, in fact, anything. just laying down like cold corpse. But my mind is still totally clear in the head. What normally could be called paralysis ended up being a corpse, dead brain but the awareness/soul still resides after all its a goddamn dream.

not that it's possible in actuality. if people get head shot, the brain are beyond repair, the human is considered dead outside. but it actually take minutes before the brain actually died from oxygen exhaustion or so i heard. the same goes to decapitated people maybe?

now that i think about it, is it possible to suddenly entered sleep-paralysis state while dreaming at the same time

I pretty much never remember my dreams and when I do it's always mundane shit like doing school work. Waking up and finding out that you actually did nothing and still have to do the entire assignment/study/whatever is not the most thrilling feeling in the world.

*War flashback to Agincourt for the nth time* Seriously, I have war nightmares all the time, and I'm not even in an armed force. And they aren't as vague as some are described. The other common one is the World War II Eastern Front in Winter.

Over the past few weeks I've been having a dream about once every 4-5 nights where I'm in a town/city (it changes) and end up going around and doing various things (it changes. Once I went into a laundry mat and used one of the coin capsule machines for example) but always end up super-lucky or super unlucky. Like I'll use the before-mentioned machine and get a winning lotto ticket or order a meal and get someone's toe in it. As the dream progresses I eventually find my way into a temple in which there is a woman calling herself 'Tyche' who talks about what happened in that dream, chaos, order, and luck before asking me to tell others about what I've seen. For some reason I always feel compelled to respond that I follow Christ and it usually ends after that.

*War flashback to Agincourt for the nth time* Seriously, I have war nightmares all the time, and I'm not even in an armed force. And they aren't as vague as some are described. The other common one is the World War II Eastern Front in Winter.

Agincourt? I'm assuming you're French in the dream if it's a nightmare. Honestly, though, the Eastern Front was a nightmare for the Soviets and the Germans.

I'm American, and whenever I have that dream, it's from the English point of view. I can make out where Henry V is by the sun gleaming off of his armor. What he was saying was vague, but I admired him (you would too, because he was a good English King). I haven't checked if I'm actually good on a horse, but I appeared to be in these dreams.

I'm American, and whenever I have that dream, it's from the English point of view. I can make out where Henry V is by the sun gleaming off of his armor. What he was saying was vague, but I admired him (you would too, because he was a good English King). I haven't checked if I'm actually good on a horse, but I appeared to be in these dreams.

Oh, Henry V was quite good. But why is it a nightmare if you're the English? Agin court was a crushing English victory.

Because I fall off of my horse and black out, followed by me waking up. I hate to think what might have happened to my persona. As for the Eastern Front one, the sensory implications of being there basically nullify any clarification of what's going on.

Since last year, I've been having dreams about a completely different version of the city I live in with everything twice its size.

That, or just having the usual premonitory dreams about completely normal real life situations.

Because I fall off of my horse and black out, followed by me waking up. I hate to think what might have happened to my persona. As for the Eastern Front one, the sensory implications of being there basically nullify any clarification of what's going on.

Ah yeah, falling off the horse sucked, especially if it was into any sort of water.

I recently had a dream where the world was ending. I was in a metro system and the ceiling was collapsing. I ran up the escalators and outside. I remember seeing two hipsters walking casually down the street and I asked them where they were going. I suddenly find myself in a house (presumably theirs) and I am looking around in the bedrooms. At some point they decide that they are going to a specific location and that I was going to follow them. Then I get a phone call and it is my mother telling me that she is at the airport in Miami and that she is trying to find me. I start freaking out and asking her why she did that. I am frustrated because I just made an escape plan with these hipsters as the city is collapsing around us and now I have to go and try to find my mother in the midst of this chaos.

The dream I had before that one was one where I was in a half-sunken Atlanta city. The water level reached the 3rd and 4th stories of various apartment buildings. I was floating around in a car and saw others doing the same. Eventually I found myself in a temporary military base, from which I was trying to escape. It was night time and I was running away with this girl and we swam in the rivers, down the hills, in the forest. We found a tent half-submerged in the river, where two women asked us where we were going. We made it to another part of the base, where several people were standing around. I remember going through a door and being completely lost. Eventually it is day time again and a little girl starts to guide me through the base and brings me to a greenhouse. A man enters and starts questioning me, while the little girl starts to rub her face and make odd gestures. It turns out this was her form of sign language and she ratted me out to the guy. A bunch of guys catch me red-handed trying to leave the base. Eventually I am on a bus and I see the rebel 'hideout' where a group of teenage girls are wearing curly fluorescent wigs and holding rifles. They are entering a theater. I am on the side of a mountain where a bunch of the people on the base are standing in circles and chatting with each other. An older woman comments on my gun and I move to another circle. In this circle of people they are all men except for one girl. She is without pants and is making fun of her overly large genitalia. Everyone in the circle is laughing except for me, I am disturbed by this. The dream ends there.

I often have weird dreams with a large amount of people in them. I either recognize them or I don't. My dreams are always in color and there is always usually something going on. I rarely have good dreams where I wake up feeling happy...my dreams are usually disturbing or odd. I remember many of my dreams. I can recall two dreams that I had when I was a child. I suppose it is because they are rather vivid.

Edited by Shaman

Weird dreams huh. Well, this was one from years ago, but in comparison it could still be classified as weird compared to most of the rest so...

I don't remember much details, but apparently the dream involved me running across a town in the middle of what could be considered the apocalypse. Darkened sky, lightning falling all around the place, lava rivers flowing, great chasms opening up, and this sort of... cross between demons and lava creatures roaming the place. Regardless of the reason I was running (most likely to escape from the place, even if the rest of the world was no better anyway), soon enough the dream kinda did a "fade to black" sort of thing, and when it came back, the dream had timeskipped.

So, the world had obviously gone to Hell. Or more like, Hell went to Earth. Anyway, humanity wasn't completely wiped out, and I found myself among the lucky few, but apparently for some reason we had become acclimated to the place. So things went on with a sense of normalcy... even if "normalcy" had changed its definition. Even the demons were quite cordial. So anyway, I found myself inside what looked like a cave, with lava pools here and there, and some demons just chilling around. I was leaning against a wall, right next to a lava pool, reading a book.

Then all of a sudden a gasp is heard, and a human emerges from a lava pool. Now, I don't think it was ever shown how much time had happened, but apparently not that much because the guy seemed to have not gotten yet the memo (or he spent a really long time unconscious), since at first he was "What happened!?" then was "Oh my God! Oh no!". Maybe he ended up in the laval pool in the aftermath or something and no one bothered to take him out, who knows. But despite the scene, no one, incluiding myself, seemed particularly bothered or cared. Most I did was briefly glance at the guy on the verge of a mental breakdown, then back to my book. Shortly after, the dream ended.

Now, that hasn't been the first or last time I've dreamt with stuff like that, with great cataclysms or disasters or mass death or overly violent. But almost most of the time they are either so over the top or so underwhelming to take seriously. And if not, they're usually like they came out after a few minutes in the blender anyway. This was not. This was continous and played almost all seriously all the way through. As such, it bizarrely stands out for me.

I had actually written a long post about three of the wierdest dreams I had, but fuck that shit, let's cut right to the third one, which is by far the most outlandish and stupidest thing I've ever drempt of in my entire life

Basically, it goes something like this:

In the dream, I'm told by my mom and dad that I'll be sleeping over for a week at my friend's house, while they go out of the city to do something. So I pack my shit and go to my friend's house, which is in another city. After exploring said city and talking with the people there (kinda like a video game), I then go to my friend's house. We play games, eat, sleep, etc. all that fun shit.

Pretty normal, right?

Well, After a couple days at the city, I notice some wierd shit has been going on; residents are acting up, and the fucking military of all things is there (keep in mind this is a rather small city). Eventually, my friend's mom reveals to me (while everyone is gone... and never really seen until the end of the week) that she is one half of... something. IDK. All I know is she can basically cause Armageddon, killing everyone in the city, should she meet her other "half", who is just some random woman. Anyways, citizens get more rowdy, more soldiers arrive, and eventually things start to become surrealistic.

This is where the dream starts getting real wierd.

On the last day of the week, I'm at my friend's house. The whole family is there and oddly quiet. Suddenly the military states no one can ever leave the city, and says they are going to destroy my friend's house, knowing my friend's mother is the other "half" of whatever the fuck she's a half of. Suddenly, the random lady who also happens to be the second "half" comes over to the house. As it turns out, in order to cause Armageddon, the two "halves" have to have sex (???). The military launches the missiles and aim them at the house. My friend's mom and the random girl have sex. One of them gets pregnant for some reason. Meanwhile, I go outside and see the missiles coming right at the house. I then have a vision of my friend's mom, who's talking to me. She says the child she and the other girl will give birth to will have all my memories and someday save the city. I smile and then die along with the rest of my friend's family. However, before we all die, apparently my friend's mom and the random girl initiate Armageddon, thus killing everyone in the city, and by extension, the military

Oh and by the way this is only the first part of my dream, but I'm too tired and lazy so I'll take a break for now

Edited by Pixelman

I had some pretty weird dreams as I child. One of them apparently involved me in my house's kitchen with an egg.

The egg hatches.

A baby owl(?) comes out.

That baby owl sat on my head and carried me towards the entrance of my house , constantly hitting me with it's beak too.

Then it drops me and flies outside the house , ending the dream.