killed bk on my first try on my por hm run

Ansem

First time I fought BK it was on easy and I had to run, Nasir died and I got Ena.

Though difficulty doesn't matter that much for the BK fight besides making it easier to level Ike (and Mist I guess).

My first por hm run I did kill him tho.

Congrats. I never bothered with him. I'm replaying the game on Maniac Mode now, maybe I should try killing him this time, since I'm also using Mist.

wait this exists?

'cause hard mode is kinda way too easy. my sages should not be doubling enemy swordmasters

wait this exists?

'cause hard mode is kinda way too easy. my sages should not be doubling enemy swordmasters

Yeah, but it's only in the Japanese version. Rey made a patch that translates it, but you need an ISO of the Japanese game.

It's still easy, tbh

Yeah, but it's only in the Japanese version. Rey made a patch that translates it, but you need an ISO of the Japanese game.

It's still easy, tbh

No it's not, lol. It's borderline perfect.

My Ike always manages to get stat-screwed.

I've played PoR, like, hundreds of times and yet I have never been able to beat Burger King.

It really sucks.

is nasir any good

i know, he is so much easier but i usually grind my units on that map so ike is running around avoiding bk

always found that a tad bothersome

having to run from the bk cuz he's easy peasy, that is

just use wrath/adept

much easier

maybe my next pt

My Ike always manages to get stat-screwed.

I've played PoR, like, hundreds of times and yet I have never been able to beat Burger King.

It really sucks.

is nasir any good

overrated, cant do much damage to other dragon laguz, but he can kick ashnards ass if you give him wrath and resolve.

(but i wasted wrath on someone already =/)

always found that a tad bothersome

having to run from the bk cuz he's easy peasy, that is

i usually give ike the boots so i move every other turn

tbh I reckon FE9 is maybe the best game in the series and the BK and Ashnard are the two worst pieces of design in the series. Or, at least, they form a top three with 'everything that happens in FE5'.

tbh I reckon FE9 is maybe the best game in the series and the BK and Ashnard are the two worst pieces of design in the series. Or, at least, they form a top three with 'everything that happens in FE5'.

Honestly, I haven't played enough of maniac but I think that FE9 is pretty boring and a bit easy gameplay-wise. I still like how usable the cast is (I admit I've never used Lucia or Bastian very much). It's a good game.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

You should play FE9's MM Sevvy, it's really good. Difficulty-wise, I'd have to say it reminds me of FE10's HM. It's actually challenging, the earlygame is rather Jeigan-heavy, it definitely gets easier later on but enough to be Joke Mode.