Who do you plan to marry?

bowfanatic

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on doing 2 playthroughs of each path, 1 with as a male and 1 with as a female, before I work on completing the support log.

Birthright: Reina | Dwyer

Conquest: Flora | Siegbert

Revelations: Scarlet | Silas

Peri possibly on first playthrough.

Setsuna in Hoshido or Revalation, depending on which comes first.

Beruka in Nohr possibly 2nd playthrough.

I am sure the list will expand later once I learn more about characters, but these are some that I really like right now.

Birthright: Kaze, maybe Saizou and Yukimura if I get the slots? for femui, Rinka and Crimson for Mamui. Not sure who I'd put single for Rinka--Ryouma would be the obvious choice because I can pretend to ship him with Crimson and I'm borrowing his usual waifu to give her some skills, but I really like Shinonome and want him to exist. Maybe Yomi.

Conquest: Izana for femui, Charlotte and/or Elfie for Mamui

Revelation: Tsubaki because I'm pairing Sakura with Leon here so his usual slot is free and im gonna take advantage of that

Also various runs going at Ryouma and Marx but as dopplegangers of each other or Crimson for Ryouma as a placeholder until I hack it in

I wonder if it's possible to hack in A+ and S as simultaneous options because I only wanna S ryoumarx sometimes

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hoshido - Silas, Kaden and Reina

Nohr - Odin, Flora and Velouria

Revelation - Anna, Shiro and M!Kamui x Niles

Everyone eventually for support logs that and so I can have some silly sleeping face poking shenanigans for ALL THE PEOPLE!

But the above are going to be my main files. Shameless fanservice is going to be my (late) Valentine this year.

Birthright: M!Kamui Matoi and F!Kamui Syalla

Conquest: M!Kamui Luna and F!Kamui Soleil Lazwald

Revelations: M!Kamui Either of the two above or Anna and F!Kamui either of the two above.

Things are gonna get REAL weird since I marry Cordelia in Awakening, and I plan on marrying Luna to Tsubaki in Revelations. So... either way, I'm marrying my own child/grandchild from... another life I guess?

Wait... I just did entirely the Japanese names for everyone didn't I? Damn it, I REALLY need to get out of that habit.

I wonder if it's possible to hack in A+ and S as simultaneous options because I only wanna S ryoumarx sometimes

I just realized people are gonna homebrew more gay marriage options probably so I'll probably also marry Oboro with my Femui.

I just realized people are gonna homebrew more gay marriage options probably so I'll probably also marry Oboro with my Femui.

I look forward to the day, honestly. Slightly off topic, but does anybody know if, I do homebrew on an older 3DS, and use it to alter some stuff on a game chip, then put that chip into my N3DS (which is up to date/can't use homebrew), will the altered stuff still be available? I wonder if that question made sense.

I'm not sure. I think you're better off asking the hacking boards.

I've heard from hacking circles that as of now gay S ranks are hardcoded to not make babies, but I wonder if they'll one day crack that. They did crack Awakening's support limit soooo

Birthright:

Kaz - Reina

Elodie - Izana

Conquest:

Kaz - Zero

Elodie - Keaton

Revelation:

Kaz - Peri

Elodie - Azama (Might marry Kaden, Kaze, or Jakob instead, though)

Edited by KazeNinja17

Revelation: Laslow (⊙ヮ⊙)

This is the most relatable (to me) thing I've ever seen

Anyway, that Laslow thing is so relatable because I married Lon'qu in my first run of Awakening but then proceeded to play it like at least 5 more times marrying Inigo every single time (only exception being my male run and marrying Lucina). I kinda regret not unlocking more S supports with Robin tho so giving myself a normal/hard/lunatic or hard/hard/lunatic set of playthroughs for Fates I picked who I wanted to marry for my Lunatic runs but randomized the rest and I'm pretty happy with those results. what's funny is that the randomizer actually tried pairing me with Laslow 3 or 4 times

Birthright normal/hard: Dwyer

Birthright hard: Shiro

Birthright lunatic: Jakob

Conquest normal/hard: Niles

Conquest hard: Silas

Conquest lunatic: Leo

Revelation normal/hard: Forrest

Revelation hard: Tsubaki

Revelation lunatic: Laslow ( ◕‿◕)

Edited by ladyfoster

As Female Corrin:

Birthright: Jakob. It was between him or Kaden, but I think Jakob's devotion to Corrin is more adorable (for now).

Conquest: Niles! Niles! Niles! Sorry if anyone is getting disgruntled at ladies who decide to romance him, but the character is just too interesting to pass up. I'll admit he has stiff competition from Leo and Keaton, though.

Revelation: This is likely where Corrin x Leo will get an HEA, unless I totally adore someone else after playing the other two games and decide to pair him and Sakura instead. We shall see.

As Male Corrin:

Birthright: Hana

Conquest: Peri or Selena (I'll likely do both eventually).

Revelation: Azura.

... *sigh* ... I don't know if it's just me, but the Nohr / Conquest characters seem much more interesting / to have a lot more flavor on paper than the Birthright characters do. With Conquest I find I'm struggling to get to romance everyone I want to, whereas with Birthright I'm having trouble finding people I want to S-Rank Corrin with. I hope this gets resolved once I actually get to play and "meet" the characters for real. Though it's entirely likely that this all boils down to personal taste. :)

As Female Corrin:

Birthright: Jakob. It was between him or Kaden, but I think Jakob's devotion to Corrin is more adorable (for now).

Conquest: Niles! Niles! Niles! Sorry if anyone is getting disgruntled at ladies who decide to romance him, but the character is just too interesting to pass up. I'll admit he has stiff competition from Leo and Keaton, though.

Revelation: This is likely where Corrin x Leo will get an HEA, unless I totally adore someone else after playing the other two games and decide to pair him and Sakura instead. We shall see.

As Male Corrin:

Birthright: Hana

Conquest: Peri or Selena (I'll likely do both eventually).

Revelation: Azura.

... *sigh* ... I don't know if it's just me, but the Nohr / Conquest characters seem much more interesting / to have a lot more flavor on paper than the Birthright characters do. With Conquest I find I'm struggling to get to romance everyone I want to, whereas with Birthright I'm having trouble finding people I want to S-Rank Corrin with. I hope this gets resolved once I actually get to play and "meet" the characters for real. Though it's entirely likely that this all boils down to personal taste. :)

I actually had a harder time finding Conquest characters I liked enough to marry them for both my male and female Corrins. I only found that I liked Odin, Niles, Peri, and Nyx.

I'm not sure. I think you're better off asking the hacking boards.

I've heard from hacking circles that as of now gay S ranks are hardcoded to not make babies, but I wonder if they'll one day crack that. They did crack Awakening's support limit soooo

Mormon Corrin!

For birthright I will probably marry Sakura. She's cute and I love healers.

For conquest I want to marry Arthur. He's my favorite character and i'm gonna try to marry him as early as possible. This way I can get his son pretty early and make the most out of him.

Right now I am undecided who to marry in revelations. Although it will probably be one of the gay options.