Who do you plan to marry?

bowfanatic

I have trouble with nohrian males bc the two aesthetically to my tastes is niichan and an asshole

and then izana comes along with all his glory and love for bathtubs and chicken grease bless u izana

nohrdudes u sud grow out your hair more

Huh. None of the males on the Hoshido side stand out to me, for now at least.

(In order, with at least two files for Female and Male per route)

Conquest: Silas, Flora, and Gunter

Birthright: Reina and Silas

Revelation: Silas and Flora

I'm a simple woman who is predominantly set in her ships, and doesn't feel the need to branch out her marriage options, and I think I'd be too lazy to actually go out of my way to complete the support logs, but we shall see.

I said earlier that virtually none of the guys interest me, but I felt the need to point out that Silas is one of the few who does.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the box art avatars as my headcanon choices, so:

Conquest: Leo

Birthright: Azura

Revelations: Leo and Azura again for female and male runs respectively

If I were ever to do Nohr male or Hoshido female, I'd probably go with Azura for Nohr (I kinda ship it no matter what when playing a male XD) and Takumi for Hoshido or Revelations (I have an obvious affinity for the little bros, and I've got to see at least once why everyone rates him so highly on the Hoshido side~!)

Oh, not a clue. I'm not as up on the characters pre-release as I was in Awakening. Fearful of spoilers, don'chaknow.

Granted, in Awakening I made the controversial choice of Panne, but I doubt there's any killer rabbits in this iteration.

I don't know yet. I was thinking of going for Charlotte but I suddenly thought maybe she'd have better chemistry with Marx. I'll have to see their support conversations. I feel obligated to set Korn up with Azura but it doesn't feel right.

So lets see...

Nohr: Effie, Charlotte, or Luna

Hoshido: Hinoka, Rinkah, or Kagerou

Revelations: Felicia

I really feel that this time around Fire Emblem is geared toward a female main character. Picking a husband this time around seems really easy. I've already narrowed the choices down for female Korn on each path.

Nohr: Benny or Odin

Hoshido: Hinata, Saizo, or Azama

Revelations: Cyrus

Conquest (@Tereasa) - Xander

Birthright (@Tomoe) - Izana

Revelation (@Teresa) - Rinkah!Ignatius

Conquest (@Kanna) - Felicia!Ophelia

Birthright (@Lorkan) - Reina

Revelations (@Adler) - Azura? Sakura!Rhajat?

I wish that I could marry Iago though ... [cries].

In my copy of Birthright, I plan to marry Hana. I don't really marry for skills and the such, I just marry who I end up liking, Hana being that person from Birthright.

In Conquest, I'll be taking advantage of the gay marriage functionality, and marrying Niles (Zero).

Finally, in Revelations who knows. I haven't decided. Then again, I haven't read much about Revelations, I'll see about this one when the game actually releases in March.

Everyone. I played the Japanese version, so I'll keep it consistent with what I know their names as.

White Night: Yuugiri

Dark Night: Nyx/Flora, Lazward/Leon/Flannel

Invisible: Ashura/Jacob/Kaze, Aqua/Felicia/Yuugiri(again because I really love her)

(Spoiler ALERT) Rhajat

•Bisexual as heck

•Has no social skills due to her upbringing

•Is seen as weird and creepy for her interests

•Wants to make friends regardless

•Masks her insecurities and terrible self-esteem behind a cold exterior

•Uses her magical skills to help people in need multiple times, occasionally utilizing the very methods that people derided her for taking an interest in

•Does cute things like sneaking good luck charms into someone’s belongings to repay them for being kind to her

•Tried to stop a plague that assailed a village, only for people to believe she was the one who caused it, upon which she devoted herself to creating a cure for said plague
•Initially afraid her love interest might think she’s gross for being in love with a person of the same gender as her

•Has prodigious Seer skills, that make her very popular with fellow female army members

•Goes to tea parties with other girls in the army, even though it takes some convincing for her to attend. Seriously, how cute is that??

•Develops as a character in her supports with the female Avatar, whilst also not losing her eccentricity
•Suffered a traumatic, near-death experience which changed her personality when young
•Is currently older than her father due to time shenanigans, though despite his childish tendencies and her own attitude, loves him dearly and yearns for familial affection

•Utterly loyal to people she loves

•Self-taught in the art of divination, though she can also branch out to oh, this little thing like raising the dead

•A true determinator when dealing with things she actually cares about

•Hilariously deadpan

•Claims not to care about how people see her, though she has walled herself so far from others that it deeply affected how she perceives them as being out to get her
•Mall goth

•Is amazing and I love her

Since I'm not sure yet which route I'll take I got a long list of characters.

Birthright: Ryoma > Sakura > Kagerou > Orochi > Tsubaki > Matoi > Saizou >Shinonome > Crimson

Conquest: Xander > Luna > Flora > Effie > Leo > Odin > Soleil > Gunter

Overall I prefer the Nohr characters more, with Sakura and Orochi being the outliers on the Hoshido side.