The Final Stretch! (For North America)

Kaze

Joyous pterodactyl screech

We have been waiting forever, Conquest is preloaded. I'm just going to sit and stare at the countdown.

I share your joyous screech with a triumphant blast of a horn. I just gotta pick up my Special Edition on Friday. And do a sexy wiggle out the door of Gamestop. 19th, dont no one call me. I will not be available. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars. Srsly, im going to let everyone know to just not contact me that day.

So to all of you excited young'uns waiting for this game, what are you looking forward to the most? Story? Gameplay? Characters? It's pretty interesting to see the hype as someone who's already played the game since I feel rather detached from it all. It's going to be fun to read the reviews though.

Gameplay and fucking around in My Castle. And to finally experience it myself.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what classes is everyone doing for their first run through? I am thinking of going through as a Butler with Corrin since its the closest I am going to get to a rogue other than Ninja, and an extra healer for Nohr won't hurt.

So what classes is everyone doing for their first run through? I am thinking of going through as a Butler with Corrin since its the closest I am going to get to a rogue other than Ninja, and an extra healer for Nohr won't hurt.

My MU is gonna be Revenant Knight.

Planning to go Samurai on my Birthright playthrough. Haven't quite made up my mind what I'll do for Conquest yet. Still need to decide if I want to S-rank Niles or Leo first and will likely have that influence my decision. I figure Samurai female Corrin should go over well with her marrying Jakob. (Was hoping to go that route and ended up with good feedback / info about it.)

I'm torn when it comes to this. XD I want to do Butler for Kaz because I like the design and that they use both staves and hidden weapons, but I also like Onmyoji, Sorcerer, and Great Master. For Elodie, I might go with Sky Knight or Outlaw.

According to the pre-purchase information, the games launch 12am ET, so those outside of the East coast can start playing 1-3 hours before the 19th if they pre-puchased digitally.

Oh wow, I didn't know this. I'm in Europe (CET) so this means I'll have the game around 6AM, I think... I need to be at work till 9AM though, so knowing how long I tend to take at character creation, at most I'd be able to play like 2 chapters. Though maybe I should wait anyway so work is not too much of a drag waiting to get back.

For Nohr, probably Hero, maybe Berserker. For Hoshido, Spear Master. No clue for Revelations.

Gonna run Samurai first run through and have Weapon Master as the main class. Get the ability for em and make my unit into a huge glass cannon.

4 days left! Let's keep the hype train going! Chugga chugga chugga chugga!

*clears throat* I'll be working until noon (eastern time) on Friday and will be waiting for the mail to arrive once I get home. n.n *imaginary tail wags* Maybe I should hide in the mailbox like Spongebob? >.>

Since I said I would be wearing a Fire Emblem shirt each day during the final week till Fates' release, I will be posting a picture of the shirt I'll be wearing today later.

Dread Fighter

It is in fact still available on The Yetee website. I'd link it, but I'm not sure what the rules with linking are. ^^

Yeah. I'm not sure the rules for it either. I know we're allowed to link stuff like tweets and stuff, but idk about retailer sites. Don't want to get in trouble for soliciting. That being said, it's not hard to look up the site and shirt. I'm hoping (and not hoping) that the Yetee will have something Fates related on Friday for their 24 hour t-shirt.

I'm not sure what secondary classes I'll take in Birthright and Conquest, or whether I'll play as a female or male Corrin. In Revelations I'll either take Oni Savage for access to Shura, or maybe Ninja if I decide to use a male Corrin and marry him to Beruka so I can turn her into a proper assassin. Failing that I could just pair her with Saizo.

Though Basara gets naginatas. Who do I need to A-rank for that if I use a male for Revelations?

I'm not sure what secondary classes I'll take in Birthright and Conquest, or whether I'll play as a female or male Corrin. In Revelations I'll either take Oni Savage for access to Shura, or maybe Ninja if I decide to use a male Corrin and marry him to Beruka so I can turn her into a proper assassin. Failing that I could just pair her with Saizo.

Though Basara gets naginatas. Who do I need to A-rank for that if I use a male for Revelations?

Oboro, Shiro, um... not sure who else has access to it.

From the Basara page on the Wikia: Possible promotion for: Orochi, Hayato, Oboro, Rhajat, and Shiro.