The Final Stretch! (For North America)

Kaze

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted in my first Conquest run, I'll change my female avatar right away into a Witch and not change her into anything else.

The Witch DLC won't be available until late April, though.

So to all of you excited young'uns waiting for this game, what are you looking forward to the most? Story? Gameplay? Characters? It's pretty interesting to see the hype as someone who's already played the game since I feel rather detached from it all. It's going to be fun to read the reviews though.

I'm ready for just about everything! This game's trailer is what brought me into the Fire Emblem series! I've played Awakening (finished it last week!) and it's good, but I've just been DYING for this game to come here so I can dive into this story with so many interesting characters! The only bad this is that I have work and school the day it comes out, plus a wedding to go to the day after. But even then, it's not that bad!

Welcome to the Baby Face Club of People Who Arent 5 Years Old But Look Like It. Im one of the founding members. :P Also nice shirt.

Welcome to the Baby Face Club of People Who Arent 5 Years Old But Look Like It. Im one of the founding members. :P Also nice shirt.

Haha. XD Thanks. Sadly, I think I'm a founding member of said club. I've had my friend's little sister say that I look 14.

As I'm typing this, it is February 16, so three days away from the release of Fire Emblem Fates. So really I'm just hoping that, within that time period, someone will gather the Four Giants before an evil mask crashes the moon into the earth (Oops! Wrong game series!) ;)

EDIT: Ah, man; I was beaten to a Majora's Mask joke by the person whose comment is literally right before mine (and his joke's better than mine!).

Edited by vanguard333

It's a shame there is no twincest between Saizo and Kaze.

I mean... yay... no incest! >.>;;

I've officially decided to have play fem!Corrin on my first playthrough and pair up with either Kaden or Takumi.