The Final Stretch! (For North America)

Kaze

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in June, my hype was at maximum, then it just crashed after the Japanese release. For months, I didn't care, but in the last week, my hype has skyrocketed higher than ever.

Replaying awakening is just adding to the hype. I wish they'd done a demo to play obsessively while I wait.

I'm most excited for gameplay and characters. I'm gonna do nohr Classic first, then hoshido casual.

Edited by dragonlordsd

Ahh, I can't wait! I actually have class that day, but hopefully I can get it immediately afterwards.

I really hope the nearby Gamestop will have some SE available to buy considering I missed the preorder and if not, I guess I'll just get Conquest. Either way, I need to go to Gamestop sometime for that Mew that has Pound as its only move for some godforsaken reason.

So to all of you excited young'uns waiting for this game, what are you looking forward to the most? Story? Gameplay? Characters? It's pretty interesting to see the hype as someone who's already played the game since I feel rather detached from it all. It's going to be fun to read the reviews though.

I already know about the bad story but

The gameplay, the decent supports, the fact the designs are less boring then Awakening, the NEW CLASSES

So to all of you excited young'uns waiting for this game, what are you looking forward to the most? Story? Gameplay? Characters? It's pretty interesting to see the hype as someone who's already played the game since I feel rather detached from it all. It's going to be fun to read the reviews though.

Since I've spoiled the story for myself, its mainly the gameplay I'm excited for. Mainly Hoshido Lunatic. I can't find any videos on it past chapter 9 so I can't wait to see how it is for myself. Nohr and Revelations Lunatic will be interesting thats for sure.

Oh, if this is true then I can play at 11pm my time as well. I'm not going to sleep that night. :D

I remember reading the digital versions will be active at midnight ET (Which is East Coast here in the U.S.). Previous games have been released on East Coast time as well so.. we'll see. I really hope it is 'cause I'm planning to nap until late at night and play through the morning. Lol

I won't comment on the story for all of those who don't know much about it but, as for everything else, my body is more than ready for it. Especially the multi-player--I really want to play with everyone on this site that friend'd me~!

This may just be me but I'm kind of excited for the next Fire Emblem that will eventually be released. Kind of silly but I want to see for myself if IS has learned their lesson with this game and is working hard to rectify the mistakes made. This is a primary reason for my buying of Fire Emblem: Fates--I want to support the next game that will hopefully be created in the upcoming years..

According to the pre-purchase information, the games launch 12am ET, so those outside of the East coast can start playing 1-3 hours before the 19th if they pre-puchased digitally.

That being said, I'll have a lot of college work ahead of me before I can actually play the game. Plus, I have this damn cold that is kicking my ass and not to mention Project X Zone 2 THREE days before Fates is out. >_>

Isn't the game releasing at 12am EST? If so, I can play at 11pm my time. :x

Since I live on the West Coast I get to play it at 9:00PM :3

Although technically it would be 11:00PM there at the same time so it's not really an advantage.

I'm having Samurai as my secondary class, and since I'm also marrying Jakob, I recommend +Strength/-Magic. I got this advice from a forum I started today and the only problem you'll have is the speed, but it'll be worth it for Dwyre and Kana. Hope this helps!

Yes, this is very helpful. I was thinking Samurai for her anyway--figured that with her backstory she'd want to keep a more Hidoshian class--so this looks like it should go well. Sorry to be a clone. *laughs* But thanks very much for the help. :) Looks like I should be all set up as far as Birthright playthrough's Corrin, pairing, asset and flaw now. Should be fun, too. I ran a +Mag / -Str Robin for Awakening, so going in the other direction will make for an interesting change.

Since I live on the West Coast I get to play it at 9:00PM :3

Although technically it would be 11:00PM there at the same time so it's not really an advantage.

East Coast: 12am

Central: 11pm

West Coast: 9pm

I'm terrible at figuring out the other time zones...Especially Mountain time and the states that don't do Daylights Savings.

Gameplay, I gave up on Fire Emblem's story and characters with Awakening. I'm just looking forward the gameplay and PvP aspect.

Characters. I don't expect much, but I'm totally enamored with most of them.

Still sitting here obsessively checking on my SE pre order, but I'm so hyped; and will continue to be hyped!

Also, because I've been so distracted and neglected to think about it till now, what is the best Asset/Flaw for a Dark Blood and White Blood? And best secondary if marrying Leo and Azura? Even back in Awakening I was never sure which asset/flaws were best, and now they're adding in secondary class choice...I'm so overwhelmed... D:

Still sitting here obsessively checking on my SE pre order, but I'm so hyped; and will continue to be hyped!

Also, because I've been so distracted and neglected to think about it till now, what is the best Asset/Flaw for a Dark Blood and White Blood? And best secondary if marrying Leo and Azura? Even back in Awakening I was never sure which asset/flaws were best, and now they're adding in secondary class choice...I'm so overwhelmed... D:

I never think too much about the Asset and Flash for the Avatar. XD I pick what I like best in characters and what I like least. I'm still torn on what the secondary class I'll choose will be, though.

Mostly the lore, but also the gameplay and characters. I don't care much about story, it's mostly just a vessel for lore in my opinion.

Also, because I've been so distracted and neglected to think about it till now, what is the best Asset/Flaw for a Dark Blood and White Blood?... D:

I'm curious about that as well.

Back in June, my hype was at maximum, then it just crashed after the Japanese release. For months, I didn't care, but in the last week, my hype has skyrocketed higher than ever.

Replaying awakening is just adding to the hype. I wish they'd done a demo to play obsessively while I wait.

I'm most excited for gameplay and characters. I'm gonna do nohr Classic first, then hoshido casual.

I feel exactly the same way. The most I care about right now is if I have fun with the game.

I feel exactly the same way. The most I care about right now is if I have fun with the game.

With the amount I've been hyping for Fates, I'm definitely hoping I enjoy this game. I keep wanting to play Fates right now, but every time I open my 3DS, I'm left disappointed. XD