The Final Stretch! (For North America)

Kaze

No way, man. I can't allow that. Zuko has to remain innocent and precious forever and Xander is mine.

The guy had half his face burned off by his father, was banished from his country and then hunted by his little prodigious little sister during his hopeless quest of finding someone beating him at every turn; I'm pretty sure he's past "innocent". Precious, sure, but not innocent.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy had half his face burned off by his father, was banished from his country and then hunted by his little prodigious little sister during his hopeless quest of finding someone beating him at every turn; I'm pretty sure he's past "innocent". Precious, sure, but not innocent.

But he committed no wrong to earn his banishment, is awkwardorable on his date, and trusts in his father still against all odds and just wants to be loved--oh dear, do I have a thing for guys with daddy issues?

But he committed no wrong to earn his banishment, is awkwardorable on his date, and trusts in his father still against all odds and just wants to be loved--oh dear, do I have a thing for guys with daddy issues?

Sure seems like it, although I don't see how anyone could watch Avatar and not love Zuko, I really can't. He's the best character in a show with an incredibly likeable cast.

Sure seems like it, although I don't see how anyone could watch Avatar and not love Zuko, I really can't. He's the best character in a show with an incredibly likeable cast.

I concur. And now I have the desire to rewatch this show to pass the time until this game releases.

I concur. And now I have the desire to rewatch this show to pass the time until this game releases.

For anyone who hasn't watched Avatar: The Last Bender already, and have time to kill before Fates arrives, there's nothing I would recommend more than checking it out.

I remember Avatar: The Last Airbender (sadly I can't find it on Netflix anymore). I remember Zuko was my favourite character; one reason being that there are few good forgiveness/redemption stories anymore (also a reason why I really liked the plot of Path of Radiance).

I'd make Aang and have him be a Master of Arms and give him a pole. Sadly it'd have to be when he had hair. xD

Back on track... with 3 days left, I'm going to not watch anymore spoilers, so I might just unsubscribe some of my channels on Youtube/Twitch that got the game early.

Haha. XD Thanks. Sadly, I think I'm a founding member of said club. I've had my friend's little sister say that I look 14.

lmao im actually probably the oldest active user on these forums, and i really dont look my age. Also, i must say, your hair is some swag business right there.

I remember watching Avatar the Last Airbender as it aired. Good shit. I loved Toph the most.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

lmao im actually probably the oldest active user on these forums, and i really dont look my age. Also, i must say, your hair is some swag business right there.

I remember watching Avatar the Last Airbender as it aired. Good shit. I loved Toph the most.

Haha. I actually messed with my hair before taking today's picture since I was wearing a hat since I only recently got home.

I like that one! :)

Thanks. I wish I remembered who the artist for the shirt was. He had an entire Smash Bros. 4 series of shirts.

Until a couple of weeks ago, I forgot that this game even existed. Then I started seeing previews and realized "Oh yeah... I was gonna buy that, wasn't I?" Despite the hefty price tag and my already bloated backlog of games, I've found a way to balance these games with my schedule:

Leave school shortly after 3:15

Drive to nearest GameStop and see what copies are available

If there's nothing, I'll just drive home and play Metroid Prime 2 into the wee hours of the night

If Birthright or the Special Edition are available, then I'll buy a copy, put it on my desk, and then play Metroid Prime 2 into the wee hours of the night

For the following week, I have to work as an audio technician for a school-based variety show. Fortunately, I only have to work the sound board for the first quarter of the show, so I can play Fates during my downtime for the rehearsals. Or maybe not. I'll find time eventually, no matter how deep into the backlog it goes.

I just finished Ephraim's route of Sacred Stones so now I'm all caught up to every American release of fire emblem before the fates release. Other than Radiant Dawn still need to buy that one and fix and buy a new wii motion censor my cat destroyed the cord. I'm so excited I'm going to spend my Friday waiting for the UPS truck to come I hope they don't come too late.

I know this is incredibly off topic but I think I may re-watch Avatar myself you guys are making me want to bring back my Ty Lee cosplay. Which I feel like sharing a picture of with my friends as Azula, Zuko, and Mai.

10441017_399326276873556_228760578260618

For anyone who hasn't watched Avatar: The Last Bender already, and have time to kill before Fates arrives, there's nothing I would recommend more than checking it out.

But I must advise caution. Never, ever, ever, everever for any reason watch the live action movie, The Last Air Bender. It will take many things you'll undoubtedly fall in love with about Avatar: The Last Airbender series and crush it, making you question, "WHY?" before you are consumed by feelings of depression.

But I must advise caution. Never, ever, ever, everever for any reason watch the live action movie, The Last Air Bender. It will take many things you'll undoubtedly fall in love with about Avatar: The Last Airbender series and crush it, making you question, "WHY?" before you are consumed by feelings of depression.

Shouldn't people know by now that getting anywhere near an Shyamalan movie will result in boredom and disappointment? But yeah, watch the series and no the movie, for the love of all that's good in the world.

Speaking of something more relevant to the topic at hand, won't the reviews come out today?

Shouldn't people know by now that getting anywhere near an Shyamalan movie will result in boredom and disappointment? But yeah, watch the series and no the movie, for the love of all that's good in the world.

Speaking of something more relevant to the topic at hand, won't the reviews come out today?

In my opinion, he only started sucking from The Happening and onward. Unbreakable was amazing and Signs was enjoyable despite its flaws.

Edited by Phillius

Oh God, you're right - it's even child Zuko. I never thought about that. Now I have to change my profile picture.

You should change your Member title as well.

Yes.

Edited by RidellCrimea