The Final Stretch! (For North America)

Kaze

Meanwhile, in Europe and Australia

635811524056312977-403628849_dr%20skelet

I really do feel bad for the European fans. I dont even understand why they dont even give you lot a release date. Like, it too cruel! Even for me, and im the super villain here!

You do? I feel so exposed and less mysterious now.

I am that all-knowing, shit disturbing god of mischief, after all. :B

Rip

Can we all take this moment, to mourn the mountain of FE13 copies that will be rendered pointless come tomorrow

RIP My last Loony Run. I could finish it tonight....

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deeply feel for our bretheren Emblemeers in Europe. Hopefully the date they anounce will be sooner rather than later for yas. This wait alone, tonight, is agony.

Speaking of which...

T-3:00

And Kaze, I LOVE your shirts.

If I wasn't broke I would probably go out and look for a copy tomorrow to sell once my special edition arrives. It's gonna be about two weeks before I can play. But for now I'll have to wait and try my best to avoid being jealous of you all. ;-;

Edit: literally JUST received an email updating my order! It should arrive earlier than expected, sometime next week! :D

Edited by Book Bro

So I was listening to the Fates OST all day today at work with a big goofy grin stuck on my face. I couldn't stop smiling, especially after seeing my SE shipped out; people kept asking me why I was so happy, and I explained that the game I've been waiting for over a year is finally within my grasp tomorrow. Only my fellow gamers really understood, and even then I don't know anyone there who really plays any Nintendo games, so I've been trying to deal with this jittery feeling I've been having all day. I'm still grinning like a fool even now. Am I doing it right???

I'm sooooooooooo hyper and keyed up right now! 8D

Meanwhile, in Europe and Australia

635811524056312977-403628849_dr%20skelet

This is legit me.

Not gonna lie, the salt is real.

For my own sake, one of you 'Mericans better marry the fuck out of Niles for me.

This is legit me.

Not gonna lie, the salt is real.

For my own sake, one of you 'Mericans better marry the fuck out of Niles for me.

Hes slated for one of my Revelations runs. Gay marry, no less

EDIT: Also:

Kermit_yay.gif

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

BADGE ARCADE HAS FATES BADGES!

I may have spent actual money. >.> <.<

I know I did. I regret nothing.

Sadly, I have to wait to play the game until morning, since my Gamestop is not doing a midnight release. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?

Edited by Tsunami922

I know I did. I regret nothing.

Sadly, I have to wait to play the game until morning, since my Gamestop is not doing a midnight release. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?

I won't be able to either. Late night hype party??? XD

I just know my Birthright is going to arrive at 7;59 PM tomorrow, based solely on Amazon's 'Will arrive by 8:00 P.M.'. I'm setting myself up for disappointment so I can (hopefully) be surprised.

I just know my Birthright is going to arrive at 7;59 PM tomorrow, based solely on Amazon's 'Will arrive by 8:00 P.M.'. I'm setting myself up for disappointment so I can (hopefully) be surprised.

We can always hope; mine says that as well, but I've been pretty lucky with getting my orders earlier with amazon occasionally. Just remember that the wait tomorrow is just the last bit of ground to cover considering how long we've waited already. Almost there... :D