Europeans unite thread

Skipper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC, it was announced in the European DIrect, right ? Removing such big news would be a big failure from Nintendo of Europe.

But I don't worry much because they managed to restock the small Yarn Yohshis Amiibos in France when the first stock was supposedly burnt and I thought I could never get them. (So glad they did so I could have all of those cuties).

I'm more worried about if so we'll get a New 3DS bundle and if so how wll it look (JP, US or a brand new model). That wasn't announced in the direct for sure, and even though US got a "bundle" (even if there wasn't the game in the 3ds), that doesn't mean we'll get one too. Not that i'm over worried, but I had my hopes a bit high and don't want them to get crushed.

Get out the pitchforks!

339lr9c.jpg

Pfft... pitchforks.

Anyway, I'm also antsy to know whether we'll get a N3DS like JP or N3DSXL like the US. I kinda wish it's a combination of those two... a N3DS with the classier design of the N3DSXL.

Edited by May_Patra

339lr9c.jpg

Pfft... pitchforks.

Good Idea since my hp is quite depleted because of the waiting my vengeance will be effective

"Kuja unleashes Vengeance on NoE " it is not very effective ...

why !? why you so strong NoE just give up and give us the DATE !

Everyone who is living in Europe right now - how do you deal with all this? Have you decided to go media blackout or have you decided to watch a playthrough of someone you enjoy watching? What games are you going to play in the meantime?

I'm currently deciding whether to watch a playthrough or maybe just the beginning or if I should go full blackout, but it is damn hard to wait! Playing through Bravely Default for the first time right now since Bravely second comes out earlier in Europe so I decided to give it a shot, absolutely recommend to check it out if you want a RPG to play while waiting!

I feel especially frustrated about one thing - and that is that in Europe we probably have to translate the game to German, French etc. Which I'm pretty sure is partly the reason to why it is taking longer but I'm from Sweden, I will only get the English version anyway. I feel like they should release the english version atleast digitally beforehand and then have a retail release with all the languages, it just feels so irritating and meaningless to have to wait ( If this now actually is one of the reasons to why it takes so long)

Leave your thoughts!

I have a great suggestion for you guys in Europe... buy Bravely Second and mock us in NA that we have to wait until April to play it!! If japanese reviews are any hints, its a amazing game and enough game time to keep you busy until Fates arrives over there

Edited by JoeyW001

Liek if yur erpun an cri evrytiem.1 like = 1 respect = Compassion for us, poor Europeanuts.

That face when your realize it could be worse though.

Doesn't the majority of gamers play in english anyway, even in France, Italy etc.?

Ahaha, too true ! For me at least. English is best language.

Edited by B.Leu

339lr9c.jpg

Pfft... pitchforks.

Anyway, I'm also antsy to know whether we'll get a N3DS like JP or N3DSXL like the US. I kinda wish it's a combination of those two... a N3DS with the classier design of the N3DSXL.

Hope we get the new 3ds with the cover plates. I'm not convinced at all by the N3DS XL.

Edited by Paposaure

I've been trying to avoid anything to do with Fire Emblem (including this site)... I've spoiled myself for most of the playable characters, and also avoided most of the story. I was unfortunately forced spoiled of the ending in Conquest/Birthright which really sucked, but I'm holding it out for Invisible Kingdom.

It's gonna be really tough to avoid things now though as spoilers will probably be a lot more rabid around here..

Edited by Valair

The forums are eerily quiet now that the Americans are all sleeping or playing the game, but soon the place will be flooded, mark my words.

It IS weird that there's no release date yet for Europe. What could the cause be, and why would it be delayed like this?

The European release for Awakening got announced after the game was released in America, if I'm remembering correctly. NoE seem to be pushing Bravely Second right now, so once that releases next Tuesday for us I imagine they'll start talking about Fates. That is, if it is getting released within the next two months

Anyone know when next Nintendo direct will be? I have a feeling they will announce it there...

Nope. But I imagine with Miitomo, Star Fox Zero, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and Bravely Second for America and Fates for Europe, there might be one coming up shortly--and that's not factoring in the rumoured Paper Mario game that's going through localisation right now, as well as the unannounced "big" 3DS game Kimishima has mentioned

The European release for Awakening got announced after the game was released in America, if I'm remembering correctly. NoE seem to be pushing Bravely Second right now, so once that releases next Tuesday for us I imagine they'll start talking about Fates. That is, if it is getting released within the next two months

Nope. But I imagine with Miitomo, Star Fox Zero, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and Bravely Second for America and Fates for Europe, there might be one coming up shortly--and that's not factoring in the rumoured Paper Mario game that's going through localisation right now, as well as the unannounced "big" 3DS game Kimishima has mentioned

I know that's roughly how long it took for Awakening to get a Euro release, but having to wait two months...

e3de6d01672c80eb911687827a3fd98a9aa08387

The European release for Awakening got announced after the game was released in America, if I'm remembering correctly.

I was about to ask the question how was back during awakening days. Then the question arise when was it then? Couple of days or weeks after? I have no idea since I jumped the hype train in march then when it already had a release date.

I was about to ask the question how was back during awakening days. Then the question arise when was it then? Couple of days or weeks after? I have no idea since I jumped the hype train in march then when it already had a release date.

I believe the European release date was announced 10 days after the American release.

I know that's roughly how long it took for Awakening to get a Euro release, but having to wait two months...

Yeah. A part of me wants to homebrew my 3DS to make it region-free so I can play Conquest earlier, but since I wouldn't be able to download Birthright of Revelation as DLC (they wouldn't be on the European store) I'm not sure if I should bother. If the release date happens to be months away though, then I might cave in