Fates and the Zodiac

Silver Lightning

As a Leo, my best matches (assuming that Corrin is to use my birthday) are with Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius

In terms of possible S-supports...

Aries: Hana, Rhajat (inb4 she uses the Zodiac as grounds for compatibility), Sakura

Gemini: Anna, Orochi

Libra: Velouria, Selkie

Sagittarius: Oboro, Camilla

Fellow Leo: Kagero, Scarlet, Hinoka (who almost has the same birthday as me!)

... Dang, looks like I got a pretty nice mix.

And yay, Kana is an Aries so best father-daughter duo ever?

Edited by Roflolxp54

Xander is not compatible with Charlotte? I knew this stuff wasn't trustworthy.

Xander isn't compatible with Taurus people? Yep, this stuff definitely isn't trustworthy. And for context yes both Charlotte and I are Taurus.

I am an Aquarius, and my husbando (Xander) is Scorpio. Aquarians don't particularly match up with Scorpios, do they? We don't have excellent chemistry with really anyone, for that matter. Huh.

I wouldn't take it as a bad thing. I believe Aquarians excel at friendships which really should be the foundation for any romantic relationship. But it's because you guys are looking for a best friend who's also a soul mate that respects your need for freedom that earned you guys this "meh" reputation when it comes to the affairs of the heart. But this is what makes you guys great in my book.

I wouldn't take it as a bad thing. I believe Aquarians excel at friendships which really should be the foundation for any romantic relationship. But it's because you guys are looking for a best friend who's also a soul mate that respects your need for freedom that earned you guys this "meh" reputation when it comes to the affairs of the heart. But this is what makes you guys great in my book.

Haha, wow, thanks! I never thought of it like that.

Aries: Benny, Rhajat

Sagittarius: Jakob, Takumi, Shura

Gemini: Shigure (maybe)

Libra: Kaze

As a Leo, I like these people out of the potential compatible matches I could have had.

I'm content with Kaze, Benny, Rhajat and Jakob most out of these.

Still marrying Ryoma, Xander, Silas, & Shiro, no matter what those stupid stars say.

Edited by Grapemaster Raisin

Xander isn't compatible with Taurus people? Yep, this stuff definitely isn't trustworthy. And for context yes both Charlotte and I are Taurus.

If it makes you feel better, Scorpio and Taurus are "opposite signs" which can result in personal growth for both parties. It's just a hit or miss kind of thing, so it can be one of the best or one of the worst.

Hmm... as a Sagittarius, my compatible matches that I like (or wanna marry) are:

Aries: Benny, Hana, and Sakura

Leo: Scarlet, Laslow, and Shiro.

Libra: ...Basically everyone there.

Aquarius: Selena, Arthur, Nina (design-wise at least), and Nyx.

And for my fellow Sagittarius: Oboro, Takumi, and Shura.

I'm happy about this. Especially with Hana, Oboro and Shiro.

[spoiler=Edited Top] -Snip-

Generally, these seem to be the ideal combinations:

Cancer => Pisces, Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo

Taurus: April 20th - May 20th

Element: Earth
Quality: Fixed
Color: Blue, Pink, Green
Day: Friday, Monday
Ruler: Venus
Lucky Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 11, 20, 29, 37, 47, 56
Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
Powerful and reliable, Taurus are the best when it comes to harvesting the fruits of their labor. They love everything that is good and beautiful, and they are often surrounded by material pleasures. People born under the Taurus sign are very sensual and tactile. Touch is extremely important for them, both in business and in romance. Stable and conservative, Taurus is among the most reliable signs of the zodiac.
As an earth sign, Taurus can be overprotective of their loved ones. They are great in making money and they will stick to their projects until it is successfully completed.
Bulls are often known for their stubbornness, but it can also be interpreted as a complete commitment to the execution of tasks. This makes them excellent workers and great friends, because they are always there, no matter what.
Their ruling planet Venus, represents love, attraction, beauty and creativity. Thus, Taurus can be an excellent cook, entertainer and artist. They are loyal and don't like sudden and unwanted changes.
Taurus is the most dependable sign of the zodiac. Although some may have very conservative views of the world or can be too fond of money and wealth, they have the ability to bring a practical voice of reason in any chaotic and unhealthy situation.

Characters: Niles (April 22nd), Yukimura (April 28th), Ryoma (May 1st), Charlotte (May 4th), Hinata (May 10th), Midori (May 17th), Setsuna (May 20th)

Cancer: June 21st - July 22nd

Element: Water
Quality: Cardinal
Color: Orange, White
Day: Monday, Thursday
Ruler: Moon
Lucky Numbers: 2, 7, 11, 16, 20, 25
Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Cancer is very emotional and sensitive, and they care about family and home. Cancers are sympathetic and are very attached to the people who surround them. People born under the Cancer sign are very loyal and empathetic people, able to empathize with your pain and suffering.
Because of their ruling planet, the Moon, the many phases of its lunar cycle can deepen Cancers internal mysteries and create fleeting emotional patterns that the sensitive Cancer cannot control, especially when a child. This can show itself as mood swings, selfishness, manipulation and fits of rage. Cancer is quick to help others and avoid conflicts. One of their greatest strengths is persistent determination. Cancers don't have great ambitions, because they are happy and content to have a loving family and tranquil and harmonious home. They often take good care of their co-workers and treat them as family.

Characters: Mitama (June 26th), Leo (June 30th), Kisaragi (July 4th), Caeldori (July 6th), Kaden (July 12th), Odin (July 15th), Sophie (July 21st)

Virgo: August 23rd - September 22nd

Element: Earth
Quality: Mutable
Color: White, Yellow, Beige, Forest Green
Day: Wednesday
Ruler: Mercury
Lucky Numbers: 5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50
Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play
Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness
Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage
Virgos are always paying attention to smallest details and their deep sense of humanity makes them one of the most careful signs of the zodiac. Their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance. Virgos are often tender but also very careful.
Virgo is an Earth sign, which prefers conservative and organized things, and those dependent on them. People born under the Virgo sign have a very organized life, and even if they are very messy their goals and dreams are put on strictly defined points in their mind.
Since Mercury is the ruling planet of Virgo, this sign has a well-developed sense of speech and writing, as well as all other forms of communication. Many Virgos may choose to pursue a career as a writer or journalist. Virgo is often misunderstood, because of the symbolism of the name of this sign. Virgo experiences everything for the first time. Virgos always want to serve and please others, so they often choose to work as caregivers.
On the other hand, this zodiac sign sometimes can be very critical and overly concerned.

Characters: Soleil (August 31st), Percy (September 5th), Azama (September 8th), Ophelia (September 15th), Hayato (September 19th)

Scorpio: October 23rd - November 21st

Quality: Fixed
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Day: Tuesday
Ruler: Pluto
Lucky Numbers: 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90
Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent
Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion
Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people
Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpios are great leaders, always aware of the situation and also feature prominently in resourcefulness.
Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Scorpios, they manifest them differently than other water signs. In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.
Pluto is the planet of transformation and regeneration, and also the ruler of this zodiac sign. Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance. People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce, probably because they understand very well the rules of the universe. Some Scorpio-born can look older than they actually are. They are excellent leaders because they are very dedicated to what they do. Scorpios hate dishonesty and they can be very jealous and suspicious, so they need to learn how to adapt more easily to different human behaviors. Scorpios are brave and they have lots of friends.

Characters: Xander (October 27th), Keaton (October 30th), Silas (November 1st), Reina (November 7th), Dwyer (November 16th)

Pisces: February 19th - March 20th

Quality: Mutable
Color: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
Day: Thursday, Monday
Ruler: Neptune
Lucky Numbers: 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes
Pisces dislikes: Know-it-alls, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind
Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in the company of very different people. Pisces are selfless; they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate, extremely faithful and caring.
People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of life and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.
Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be the most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

Characters: Flora (February 19th), Felicia (February 19th), Beruka (February 26th), Azura (March 3rd), Forrest (March 13th), Elise (March 19th)

So I'm cancer, and people who share my sign include: Mitama, Leon, Nishiki, Odin, Sophie, and Matoi.

As for chars I'm compatible with...

Niles, Ryouma, Midoriko, Setsuna

Soleil

Alex, Flannel, Silas

Flora, Felicia, Belka, Aqua, and Elise.

I am deeply satisfied with this turnout. Too bad Kinu isn't on here for me though -_-

So interesting thing as a Pisces, I'm compatible with 3 of the brothers, and none of the sisters (unless you want to count Elise, since she's a Pisces as well).

Leo, Xander, and Ryoma all have compatible signs with a Pisces, guess that means they are all compatible with Azura who shares my exact birthday, but Takuma isn't (he's mean to her anyway).

• 2 weeks later...